Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Melty Blood - Minitokyo

Tagged under Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Is Melty Blood as good as others?

better than KOF series?
1 votes
better than Guilty Gear series?
2 votes
better than Capcom series?
2 votes
better than Tekken series?
0 votes
better than SNK series?
1 votes
better than DOA/Soul Calibur series?
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

first, i am sure this has no threads on it since i have already checked.

I have a problem, i need some tips on how to play the game of Shingetsukitan Tsukihime's Melty Blood Re.Act Final Tuned. It is a fighting game, and there are many moves that i really just could not find out how to maneuver them or so.

This applies to the PC version

I have checked numerous sites, most of them in Japanese, some in english but they provide no such tips.
Also, is there a way so that i can use Aoko Aozaki and Neko Arccrueid?

So, what i need here, is people who have played the game in any way, is there a way i can be linked to a relevant site that provides the details?

or if you are experienced, can you tell me some details how to execute the moves or whatever would be nice.

For example:
Sion> that final move where she throws up a bullet and blasts the sky, i never can get it right, i can get one hit only and blows the oppenent away...

How do i execute Nero-Chaos body ramming final move with 2 times back and forth where he rams at people and then rams back again to where he was before standing.

Seventh Scripture (Ciel) How do i make the big one where she catches hold of people and blast them with her drill?

Kohaku has a special move for her transformation to chinese girl mode where after a series of 3 hits, she consecutively fires multiple strong punches while opponents hang in the air and gets punched. (up to 9000 damage)

How do i execute Ren/Len's final move with the invisibility move.
she does a ball of energy in her hands, and then if it hits you, she gets to change into 3 types of looks( available as a pajama, scholl swimsuit and neko dress) and attacks you, causing up to 8000 damage.
The normal one is that she just throws the ball at you, how do i make the ultimate version?

How do i make the move for Marvel Phantasm by both real Accruied and fake Accruied (the one with chains tying you and for fake accruied, the one where the background changes to Brunestud castel and explodes a ball of fire on top while enemy is frozen.)

How do i make the move for the new and improved Warakia for his move where he summons a huge tornado and cuts with a huge shadow smile at the end while screaming hysterically....

Sorry for the trouble in explaining, but all these moves i have done them once, but i can never repeat them, perhaps any of you can provide a detailed desription of how to move?

I think that is all....please help me. Thanx in advance for all who will....

P.S.
I think this thread should be in the right forum category, because it is related to the series, however, if any mods feel that it should belong to the games and tech lounge, please move this thread as you see fit.

oh, there is also a poll, just to voice your opinions, is this game as good as all other fighting games like SNK or capcom or KOF or GG?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Oh man... I haven't touched MB or MBR is a long time. I did use a guide that was extremely thourough with the moves...

Most of the moves you mention are the Blood Heat versions of the character's Arc Drive (41236+C while in heat). To boost into blood heat, hit 22+d while in heat (this applies if you're using the standard PC controls, not the modified AC controls). You'll see the character flash and do some sort of pose. This flash causes a wallslam if the opponent is within close proximity (and can sometimes be a good defensive move).

Length of Blood Heat is determined by the lenghth of your EX bar. Say you immediately boost into BH as soon as you hit heat... your BH bar will be the entire lenght. Say half of your heat is already gone when you boost, you will start with less BH.

Blood heat is also useful for regenerating health. You gain health back much faster than you do in normal heat (up to the ammount allowed). Note, however, that your EX bar will drop to 0% after blood head is depleated, whereas heat will drop you to 150% if you don't do an arc drive.

A good FAQ for MBR can be found here: http://kalciane.tnim.org/stuff/react-faq-new.txt

Although it was made under version 2.009a, all the moves are the same in Final Tune. Some of the intricacies may be tweaked (damage levels, range, stupid tricks), so if a move doesn't behave exactly the way it's described, it may have been a change. For example, Ren/WRen has what's known as the "retarded crossover ability," which allows her to hit people behind her. If you jump over an opponent and use her heavy attack, the white ball will actually swing around and hit them after you've passed over them. It's actually somewhat chainable and can cause a great deal of laughs as you stun the opponent over and over.

There are also ways to unlock the game to let you play as Aoko, WRen, Neco Arc, and GAkiha. I grabbed the patch somewhere, which was just an altered version of the excecutable. Google is you friend. ;) Aoko, WRen, and Neco Arc all have very cheap moves... Aoko is rediculous in damage, WRen has a move that does 7500+ damage at 100%ex (making it a great surprise starting move on people who've never seen it), and Neco Arc can use Warcrueid's Blood heat Arc drive at no cost. The megaton punch is also amusing and very annoying.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Thanks so much for the info!
I love you!
I have searched for the patch, looks like good.

merged: 11-29-2005 ~ 02:23am
there is already a 2.501 patch, if anyone is looking for it.

merged: 11-29-2005 ~ 05:28am
for something else, the patch for cheats are kinda outdated, if you install them, make sure the patch is together with old version of MBR or else your com will crash (said experience)

Signature Image

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

No problem, happy gaming!

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

again, thanks for the site and advice, however, since that as i mentioned, the old unlock all characters patch is useless, i will have to let that go...

now, anyone here in MT who plays the game as we do?
what are your experiences? how do you find the game?
can you all give me some detailed answers?

merged: 12-01-2005 ~ 05:52am
oh by the way, i hope that people who response should include when they have played it at what version for better references.

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

caps-lock jammed?

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

oh, sorry, was on, didn't think it might be wrong...
thanks for editing. cheers.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.