Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think Pluto's Kiss will occur? - Minitokyo

Do you think Pluto's Kiss will occur?

Tagged under .hack//SIGN

Will Pluto's Kiss occur?

Yes
15 votes
No
6 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

For those .Hack fans, you might know that the day when the Pluto's Kiss incident occured. For those who don't know what the Pluto's Kiss incident is, here is what happened:
On December 24, 2005, a 10-year-old kid launched a virus that would shut down the whole Internet. Anything connected to the Internet crashed.
Most of us here has experienced viruses one time or another. But, what you might have experienced is nothing compared to what people might have faced that day. Do you think this type of event could happen? When do you think it might occur?

Though this is fiction and though I wish this never happens, I do think this will occur eventually. It is already happening, though in a small scale. I don't think it won't happen in the next couple of years, but it would be freaky if an event like this occured the same day Pluto's Kiss occured.

TekkZero

TekkZero

Kouji Maeda Must Die!

yeah, a virus that shuts off the entire internet...

It wont' happen... it's way too much fiction if you ask me, these kind of things never cross to the reality.

Skynet rebellion will happen first, gotta keep John Connor alive XD

ZERO: "Begone, My Nightmare!"
X: "Farewell, My Destiny!"

"FINAL STRIKE!!!!!"

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

A virus that shuts down the internet? That would be terrible! :( I hope that never happens

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

what? a virus that shuts down the internet? no! that would be very bad T_T
anyways, i don't think that will happen^^

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

maybe it can happened, but i can't belive if it was a ten years old kid that did all that......
with a technology nowaday.....

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I imagine it could happen. Technology is advancing at an exponential rate and is more available to the average user. I guess some l33t h4x0r will probably see destroying the internet as some sort of challenge although then he'd be screwed since he'd have no meaning in life anymore :P

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Considering the advances in technology, I suppose that crash would happen... about 15-25 years.

niomea

niomea

broken wings

To some extent, Pluto's kiss would be something that sounds like the Y2K 6 years ago.

While many choose to celebrate their first step into the new century (and millenium) in peace, the other part of them hoped, prayed, panicked, and even feared that their money, or datas, informations, anything that is precious to them will be gone by the time we enter year 2000.

Although nothing really happened when we finally pass the new year, but I beieve there will be some camaging occurence somewhere out there, small or big, exposed or hidden.

So learning from this event, I believe that Pluto's Kiss can happen. I cannot say when. It could be now, or tomorrow, another week, few months or whenever the time comes, but there is nothing wrong in anticipating all posibilities right? ^_^

for the long story......
for the money~!

The Pluto's Kiss virus is nothing to laugh at, according to the .hack timeline, It was a "one step up" from the Deadly flash virus. that killed a large percent of the worlds population. The Flash virus emitted large bright wave emitions from the screens at maximum intensity, in rapid sucession, causing the victim to convulge and die, and or remain in a coma for along time.

I actually know someone IRL who can replicate the effects Deadly Flash to an extent, but he says it can't kill people, yet. But still pretty scary to think its possible.

It can happen, but I doubt it will. The internet is a relatively new product. In the time it takes for someone to actually go through with the destruction process, the ingenuity of mankind will come up with a better internet, or a whole new means of world wide information access.

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

Hmm..yes..something like Pluto's Kiss COULD happen someday.. I dunno, something just tells me. With technology and people these days.. probably. Hopefully we all won't die or go in a coma >.o Things are bad as is already.

And maybe some people out there are already planning to go on an all-out coma-spree. -_- "LET'S MAKE EVERYONE GO INTO COMAS MUWAHAHA". *sigh*

Yeah, Pluto's kiss is NOTHING to laugh at.

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

I doubt it. A virus can't infect every server on the world, that's too hard.

You must make an auto-page hack virus (impossible, there're a lot of server systems with his own vulnerabylites.) and infect a lot of computers more to hack all servers in a short time. That looks like a science-fiction virus (and that's it, a sci-fi virus, lol).

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.