Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who would you never cry for? - Minitokyo

Who would you never cry for?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I would probably cry for everyone I can, everybody is living the best way they can, they might just live it in a way that hurt others and for that I would cry for them cause they happened to fall in that way in life.
I would probably not cry for someone I did not know, for if I dont know who they are i cant miss them or know if there is anything to cry for.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The Police, F... the Police.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Who would I not cry for. Liberals.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

TigerPrincess

TigerPrincess

Princess of the Tigers

I haven't cried in 4 years. But, I wouldn't cry for the people who think it's funny to hurt my feelings, the people that call me annoying, the person than hits me in the back of the head with a pan when they think that I'm being to annoying, the people that find it amusing to grafitti my house, or alot of other people.

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died...

kira0586

kira0586

~~~~~Kashino~~~~~

i would like to say that i wouldnt cry for anyone, but its not true!, i m that kind of person who nothing can make cry... even when I know that itsnt worth crying... i think that i cry every time im too happy, when im sad, when somebody get me angry, when im nervous... thats me! ^^ lol

kira

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

I would never cry for:

Rapists (Must kill them ALL)
Drink drivers
Political Idiots (thats all of them)
The Pope - "What kind of faith is it to travel in a car shielded by 3-inch thick bullet-proof glass?"- Robin Williams, I think

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

I would never cry for anyone who betrays my trust or anyone who trun their back on a friend or love one at the wake of trouble.

Signature Image

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards" ~ R.A. Dickson

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

Quote by MrKarlI would never cry for:

Rapists (Must kill them ALL)
Drink drivers
Political Idiots (thats all of them)
The Pope - "What kind of faith is it to travel in a car shielded by 3-inch thick bullet-proof glass?"- Robin Williams, I think

I agree with the first three... I wouldt cry for those.... plus I add murderers
but for the last one: "The Pope - "What kind of faith is it to travel in a car shielded by 3-inch thick bullet-proof glass?"- Robin Williams, I think"
I wouldnt cry for him, but I woudl be sad... and for the bullet-proof glass, what do u think that is for, that wouldnt be there if some a$$h0L3$ didnt tried to kill the pope before.... ~_~

LacusSerenity

.::~Lacus's Attendant~::.

I would never cry for umm...people that have no respect for others...and...

And ya..teh four that MrKarl said. The pope is OK. I'll feel sad but i won't cry. -_-

people I don't like, like my mom, or people I don't know

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I will never cry for myself. I made too many wrongs in life.

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

Im not very religious... But its true, if he has faith in his religion, he would do a Neo thing and dodge bullets. But the last thing we need is a matrix pope.

Just out of interest, did anyone actually cry for the pope? We all knew it was coming. (Not meant to be offensive)

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by MrKarlIm not very religious... But its true, if he has faith in his religion, he would do a Neo thing and dodge bullets. But the last thing we need is a matrix pope.

Just out of interest, did anyone actually cry for the pope? We all knew it was coming. (Not meant to be offensive)

Millions of people around the world cried for the death of the Pope!
I didn't, but others did.
Anyway, he dreamed of the world peace, and he tried to do his best to make his dream come true, and maybe, thats one of the things people cried the most.
btw, i'm not very religious either ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

TigerPrincess

TigerPrincess

Princess of the Tigers

I would never cry for my last boyfriend who dumped me on New Years eve at 11:58pm.
For my mother, even if she died. (I know it sounds mean but you have no idea how much she put me and my sister through.)
My father, even if he died. (Put me and mu sister through more than my mother did.)
My kitty who likes to ponce and bite me when I'm not expecting it.
And....so many other things...

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died...

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

well i never ever ever cryed for anyone before i never felt sad to cry for something/someone before... but there's that time i cryed well it was't a human beign it was my pet papi died T_T i think i was hmmm.... 8 or 9 or something well that's all i remember i cryed for someone that some is my pet dog still a cob well that was a long time ago.

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

i would never cry for:
->people who pushes me around
->people who bully me
->my ex-girlfriend who dumped me on my birthday...... T_T

sherlain

sherlain

Original Pain &...

Uhm I would never cry 4 someone that had hurt me before and 4 other people thet i would prefer not to tell:hmpf:..........that's all.
-_- :\ I used to cry for people that have never deserve my tears. so i haven't cry lately :) and that's good :D .this will be another year that i won't cry for someone. the last year i didn't :pacman:

Silent death is near to you but u can't see it....
God loves us and he's gonna kill us now.

Quote by kenaourui would never cry for:
->people who pushes me around
->people who bully me
->my ex-girlfriend who dumped me on my birthday...... T_T

Kenaouru.....holy crap......that's got to stink......but...I believe..that there is no one I would not cry for.....

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

french teachers....harsh...

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Quote by Kabura

Quote by SekiRyuu

Quote: is it becoz his a white red neck ?

arent all rednecks white? lol

i wouldnt cry for my 9th grade geometry teacher; she gave us some stupid note to get signed on the first day of class; as usual, i forgot it, and she ranted about it and made fun of me the whole damn class. . . then kept bringing it up for months afterword--what a b*tch

Geometry teacher? they all r a bunch of b*tches! just like my physics teacher! she gave us only 2 days to preper the physics fair! i really had a hard time dealing with that sh*t! >=(

i disagree! my geometry teacher is funny and always forgets to check our homework. if it wasn't for that, i wouldn't have a decent grade in his class! he was supposed to give us a project over the break but he forgot so that's why i like him. he makes my life somewhat easier! (unlike my history teacher! she tortures my life)

who would i never cry for? the list can go on and on but i'll name some: people who make fun of me, stupid people, annoying people, and that one girl from my school who doesn't do anything.

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

i won't cry for dumbasses who don't even try to understand me. and of course i won't cry for friends who faked me all along.

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

I wouldn't cry for anyone....demons like me have no nee to shed tears.

For love....nah....just ecchi.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by ErmacI wouldn't cry for anyone....demons like me have no nee to shed tears.

Are you sure.............?

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

I probably wouldn't cry for men who catch STDs but are constantly undermining women. I mean, I'm a male here but these guys have absolutely no respect for the female body. They treat them like some kind of sex tool and they know they can get it because the have a powerful influence on women too. Its just stupid. They deserve what they get.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.