Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who would you never cry for? - Minitokyo

Who would you never cry for?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Quote by MilkiyoI'll never cry for George Bush lol

Same here :P

Probably most people in positions of power that abuse it. There's so much suffering in the world and so many disadvantaged people, and yet there are others who abuse them willingly. So that probably includes most political leaders in the world today I suppose >_>

I'd never cry for anyone except myself.

1) traitors as I am very loyal and caring
2) political dratsabs
3) George Bush
4) Teachers + lecturers who are selfish or dont care, and ones with moodswings when We are trying our best
5) Im not Christian so I didn't cry for the Pope, yet I have deep Buddhist and Taoist beliefs
6) People I don't know at all (but hear in the newspaper for drink driving)
7)Evil people who escape for evil deeds (politics- Law can't do jack)- sorta a repeat of 2

tronks

The Archer

It is a very dificul quuestion you know? It depends of the situation.

merged: 02-19-2006 ~ 12:31pm
It is a very dificul question you know?It depends of the situation

DiamondMaX

DiamondMaX

Oh Captain, My Captain

I have tons of mutha f'ckas who i wouldn't give a friggin squat for. Plus i would cry for our incompetent President Bush or his lackey Cheney.
unlike some of these people i can't remember the last time i cried for a person.

Anime is what makes the world go 'round. : )
Plus Computers and good ol' green backs

tronks

The Archer

It is a very difficult question you know? It depends of the situation

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I only cry when those I love are hurt or leave for any reason. Other than that, I laugh.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I wouldn't cry for someone that I don't care about alot. I just don't think that would be possible.

up up and away

Well no one in this world that wasn't my family. Now of course people will try to make me feel back by talking about starving children and stuff like that but in my eyes people can change anything in their life if they only have the drive, need and ability to. No one is completely helpless there is always a way out of the dark. I would know for a very long time I was--lived--in a very dark and empty place where there was only me and the two dimensional world I was forced to live in and that was my everyday. But then I was saved...sorry to sound all preachy but it's true...I saw InuYasha for a first time and knew that life was worth living and for every spell of chaos a bit of mercy must be granted.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

a lot of people write that they would never cry for George Bush, people they hate or just don't care for... but that's obvious, isn't it?
as for me - i doubt that i would cry for anyone (especially myself). perhaps in the modern world our hearts go harder and harder, maybe that's not true, but i think the change is visible.

Shiz

Harmless Ronin

Quote by DragonboyVNY1) traitors as I am very loyal and caring
2) political dratsabs
3) George Bush
4) Teachers + lecturers who are selfish or dont care, and ones with moodswings when We are trying our best
5) Im not Christian so I didn't cry for the Pope, yet I have deep Buddhist and Taoist beliefs
6) People I don't know at all (but hear in the newspaper for drink driving)
7)Evil people who escape for evil deeds (politics- Law can't do jack)- sorta a repeat of 2

*hi 5* Exactly what I wanted to say XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Luceyd

Luceyd

Ice Queen

I agree with DragonboyVNY in all, except 5, I don't have religious beliefs.

Other than that, after crying for a girl (my ex) that trated me like crap, it was decided that crying for a girl is just not worth it. I will if a girl treats me good and something unexpected happened.

I'd never cry for someone who is cold and uncaring. (Well... I'm kind of cold... so I'd never cry for myself? ^_^) But seriously, I wouldn't cry for someone who is selfish either.

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

I would never cry for those people who horribly abuse others and the blame everybody around them for their own actions like Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Polpot, the leadership of North Korea(the Gangbang in Pyongyang), just to name a few.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

MichaelW

MichaelW

Kazuma Ryou

I would never cry for myself. - Self-pity is just denial of responsibility.

(Everybody else is at least a possibility; should I get to know them.)

See UP for fuller post.

Anyone in this thread.

George Bush is first on my list....

i guess i could... but probably wouldn't ..for the soldiers who died in a war... or even those strangers who just happen to appear on the news for dying... (i may feel sry or smthg, but wudn't cry)

i noe i noe.. seems pretty selfish of me.. >< ...but yea...

the only reason why i wud cry for myself (well actually cry for the fact that i m angry w/ myself)..yea.. is when i hate myself so much dat iono wuts going on anymore

Anyone other than myself?

i wouldn't cry for an anime character. LOL :P

Lumenesca

Lumenesca

Anime Watcher O__O

Kiraha from Kagihime Monogatari... and Hitler too.

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

I won't cry for people I don't know. Easy.

angelfrost

angelfrost

Dream,,..

i try not to cry,, if something really upsets me and i cant hold my tears in than no matter whos in front of me,, ill start to cry,,.. so it all depends on the timing for me! if that happens i usually go outa sight,,..

sognatore....

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

yea i wouldn't cry for a stanger....like for the tsunami, and afganisn war.... its tragic and bad, and i would like it if it ended, but i can't cry for that. For one i'm not there. And you can't call me cold hearted becaus what do you want me to do? cry for every death in the world? It's simler to the saying "don't help the poor but help the needy" there are to many poor people to help them all, but help thoughs you can when in need. There are to many deaths in the world to cry for them all.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.