Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you follow the 5 second rule? - Minitokyo

Do you follow the 5 second rule?

Do you follow the 5 second rule?

Yes
6 votes
No
40 votes
Depends on the food
9 votes
Depends on the floor
19 votes
Depends on the food and floor
66 votes
Only if i'm really hungry!
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

:) ok the 5 second rule is where if some fool falls on the floor if you pick it up in less then 5 seconds you can still eat it. Do you do this or once something hits the floor it's gone to you?

When I drop my food on the floor, I imagine all the dust and dirt that must have been on that spot. So I would have to say no, dropped food is out of bounds for me.

it depends on the food. if its something mushy or sticky then no...but if dry like a biscuit then i would still eat it if i manage to pick it up within 5 seconds

the food that had fallen,is too late to be saved.the moment it landed,was the moment the bacterias invaded.yup, it's that fast.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

I don't.... it's more like 30 seconds :)

But only with dry foods on not noticably dirty floors

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Erm... It really depends on the food... If I can pick it up and eat it within five seconds, I'll be alright... XD

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Depends on the food and floor.
Sometimes it can be a minute. >.>

Learning little by little.
Signature

There's bacteria on your hand from touching random crap >.> I guess not as dirty as your floor, but still. And your body is made to deal with foreign invaders anyways XD

That said, I don't follow it depending on the floor and the food. Like if I know it's a really gross surface that it fell on, I wouldn't eat it. But if it was like a candy or a gummy, I'd eat it anyways. But if it was some mushy, wet stuff, I wouldn't eat it anyways.

Lolz, I always pick up stuff from the floor in my room after I drop it. Like when I'm snacking away on gummy candy or a cookie and I drop it on the floor, I'll eat it. Mine's probably close to 10 seconds at least. Dunno. Not like I really time it!

I depends on what it is and where it drops...
For example if it drops on my floor and hard candy sure...
but i wont eat it if its a steak and drops on the retaruant floor!

yuk i wont eat anything that falls on the floor.
if u could see my room ud know why :D
kinda depends on floor i guess :)

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

I'll eat anything for which the fall has left no visible effects. It's not good to be too fastidious about things like this, your immune system needs practice or it gets weak and may even start misbehaving.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i pick p foods from the kitchen floor so yeah...
but i also don't pick up food and stuff from toilets

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

well, if the floor is clean and i really like the food that got dropped, then hell yeah, i'd go for it
otherwise, yuck! XP

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i'll never pick any food up once it's dropped. i'll throw it away even if it's very nice. i rather spend money and buy it again.

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

onyhow

Survivor...

Hell, no. Too dirty!

yes and no
yes if its a clean floor which i know well
no if i can see the dust on the floor and/or i pick up the food and see new things clinging to it

depends on food and floor, if i dropped a grape on a wooden floor, ill dst it off and eat it
if i dropped a chicken wing on a dusty surface, dirt, or carpet i wont eat it.

aiya.

Only if I'm really hungry and have no money to buy new food.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

It Depends on the floor and food...if it's my uber clean house than yes, but somewhere else...no.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

@___@; Urg never. Maybe... maybe if something dry drops on my clothes but onto the floor? That`s disgusting.

- This Free Life Crisis -

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

If I drop a potato chip in my room, I'll eat it. On the kitchen floor or outdoors then no.

One time I placed a bowl of popcorn on the keyboard tray of my desk. I accidently nudged the tray and the bowl fell spilling popcorn all over the carpet floor runner. I ate the popcorn then vaccuming the seeds afterwards. I never got sick from eating that popcorn.

I thought it was a 10 second rule. xD

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

Actually for me it's more like 15 seconds, but who counts it really?

Love, Ani ^_^'

depends on where i am, if im at home then i might but not away from home

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.