Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you follow the 5 second rule? - Minitokyo

Do you follow the 5 second rule?

Do you follow the 5 second rule?

Yes
6 votes
No
40 votes
Depends on the food
9 votes
Depends on the floor
19 votes
Depends on the food and floor
66 votes
Only if i'm really hungry!
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 104 total items

lol jasaiyajin XD But yeah, this exquisite "flavouring" just isn't my taste. :P

ROMIO

~ .CRW Always anf Forever <3xXx~

UM... IT DEPENDS ON THE FLOOR AND THE FOOD! IF THE FOOD IS SOMETHING MUSHY OR STICKY THEN: NO WAY IN HELL, BUT IF IT'S SOMETHING I LIKE ALOT ILL USE THE 30 SECOND RULE!

~ Pull On My Heart String And Stop My Breathing, Not Even You Can stop This Feeling ~

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

what's a five second rule?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

yeah, the five second rule so only applies to dry food. wet stuff has no rule.....eewww. then it changes depending on what floor you dropped on. ^_^'

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

It depends on both.

haha, this a good question. I used to think it was 10 seconds o.O People always say different things, but anyway...it all depends on the food and the floor; I mean, if you dropped scrambled eggs on the dirt, would you pick it up and eat it even if it was just for a split second? No matter how long it has been, the food has made contact with the floor, and whatever bacteria, and what not, that is roaming the earth has climbed onto your food and you will be eating it. If it was something easily washed off then I would just take it to the sink and rinse it.

Signature Image

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

lol. depends on the surface said food item fell on ;)

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 104 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.