Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New MT Skin suggestion - Minitokyo

New MT Skin suggestion

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I'd like to suggest a new MT skin. We have Blue... We have White. What we need now is "MS Office". Yes that's right... a skin that will make MT look like Word or Excel. SOOOoo much easier to surf it at work this way. Trust me it's golden....

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

that's so evil... I like it XD *supports*

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

muahhahaa....that is an awesome idea!!! u can open it all up without even getting caught....hahaha.....

the MT@work skin ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

God no. I'd rip my eyes out before that happened. X_x

We need a black skin. But be patient. MT's staff has a new skin idea in mind. =3

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Quote by DarkParagonI'd like to suggest a new MT skin. We have Blue... We have White. What we need now is "MS Office". Yes that's right... a skin that will make MT look like Word or Excel. SOOOoo much easier to surf it at work this way. Trust me it's golden....

Awesome idea, although I'm not surfing MT at work, I can understand and fully support this idea. XD

Quote by JinzhouWe need a black skin. But be patient. MT's staff has a new skin idea in mind. =3

Black and red would be my favourite colour combination, so this is another idea I can fully support. :)

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by DarkParagonSOOOoo much easier to surf it at work this way.

I don't think even the most MS-Office-like skin will help you if you're browsing the female scans gallery..... :P

Hehehe... Really it's amazing what you can get away with in the guise of MS Office....

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by DarkParagonHehehe... Really it's amazing what you can get away with in the guise of MS Office....

lol, XD This white skin is good already, I dun want to use word, bad memories. XD

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.