Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .wma, .wav convert to .mp3 - Minitokyo

.wma, .wav convert to .mp3

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

so as title i want to ask everyone who know a free software can convert .wma and .wav to .mp3. I don't ask about ripping a CD to .mp3 files, i ask about file .wma in HDD convert to .mp3 file.
so can anyone can help. :)

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

hmmm, try searching webattack.com for some freeware...
If you are into purchasing software, I reccommend "One-Click Audio Converter". I've been using it for a while to reencode some of my music to use on mp3 players and such. Some people might have problems with it, so I'd shop around if I were you.

I would look over the many suggestions posted in this thread.

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Wow.....this is easy. Musicmatch. Go to Musicmatch.com you can get the free trail (I think), but you won't be able to burn music. Then again, if you dig through your software discs, you might find a copy on those......I had a copy in my HP Scanner software bundle.

I just checked the site......no free trials, they used to have them though, guess they got real popular............sorry.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/ is free, and awsome

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.