Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Create your own anime character! - Minitokyo

Create your own anime character!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

my character is from the anime series naruto:

Name:Koji Hyuuga (twin brother of neiji)
Sex:Male
Hair Color:black with blue highlights
Hair Style:long hair with long bangs that reaches the torso and a hair band in the middle of the hair
Eye Color: light blue
Skin Color:Honey Brown
Body Structure: nice physical feat., athletically shaped.
Clothes: blue sleeveless shirt with a v collar. black undershirt.leaf head band
Personality: smart, and arrogant
Weapons:shurikens, ninja stars, talismens, windmill of shadows, and needles
Abilities and Special Powers: sharingun- force of matter jutsu, sound aplifying taijutsu
Love Interests:tin tin
Family: hyuuga clan;leaf village.

A character from my novel series-Destiny
Name:Spike Lunger
Sex:Male
Info:Spike is a 25 year old man, wearing a white and brown vest over a navy blue long sleeve shirt. He wears brown baggy pants, with numerous pockets to carry material in. Wears black tennis shoes and will switch clothing according to climate. He occasionally wears his sword on his waist, but will switch it onto his back whenever he plans to run for a long period. He also has short blue hair that spikes forward. He has brown eyes and lightly tanned skin.
Bio:Leader of the group in Destiny. He is kind, but can be straight forward when involvment with another's problem comes to. During comedic scenes he's usually the only one not acting strange or rambunctious. In battle, he has the habit of going easy on the opponent if he doesn't know how the opponent fights. If he knows how the other fights, the battle will progress into a more serious tone.
Weapon:Sword (Entitled;Muscrat*but never mentioned in the story*)
Habits:Popping back or neck, relaxing, trying hard to act like a leader (but ends up failing miserably everytime).
Hates:Brother, the main villain, spicy foods
MP Type:Wind
Job:Retired Soldier, Sheriff

As for Destiny, here is its statistics (kinda got the idea from laurent :P)
Genre:Action, Adventure, Comedy, Apocalyptic
Series Run:550+ Chapters (still planning for a fifth Saga)
Series Written:29 Chapters (Got a long ways to go)
Media Type:Novel (Thinking of actually making it an anime/manga)
Synopsis:Earth has a terrible fait coming to it, known as the Apocalypse. A group of people are chosen (Spike being one of them) to seek out the Destined One who has the power to stop the catastrophe. (As you can tell, things get more complicated *see series run*)
Production Team:Myself :o oooh, amazing

My own charactor
Name:Tom(Kaze)
Sex:male
Eyes:dark blue
Hair:black, long, spikey
Personality:lazy, loves t.v., videogames, and tennis
Powers:ability to control fire, water, lightning, earth, shadows, light, darkness, wind, all forms of energy and matter, life it self, the ability to drive a person insane to the point of the mind killing itself, more power then super saiyan four Gogeta times 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999(...) infinate knowledge and strategical information, the power to turn into a nine-foot beast with one million times normal strength and speed, and imortality
clothes:a dirty old traveling cloak
weapons:two swords

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Character from my original story; Project: Apocalypse Part 2.

Name: Suzuki Lee.
Sex: Male.
Height: 183cm
Weight: 66kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Midnight Blue.
Dislikes: Arrogant and annoying people.
Car: Nissan Fairlady 350z

Personality: A first impression of Lee would be he is a shy person, always quiet and drifting off. However when he opens up to people he knows or like, he is a caring, friendly and generous guy. He also has a sense of humour and will be the one making jokes. When Lee is anger he will bottle up his emotions and use it to advantage when he's racing.

Appearance: Lee's hair is short all around, his black fringe parted. One side parted to the side of his head, while the other leaned just a little over his eye. He is medium in height and fairly built, medium. His body is also toned from working. His body is slim, slender with broad shoulders. He's also athletic, yet lazy.

Project: Apocalypse info; (Thank you, mccaythebird for this idea.)
Genre: Racing, Adventure, Romance.
Serious Run: More than 10 LONG chapters (50pages + on word for each chapter)
Series written: 5 Chapters.
Editted: Prologue only.
Media: Novel, Original Story.
Production Team: Myself. =D

Name: Reios
Alias: Black Lotus of Europe, or simply Black Lotus
Sex: Male ( his appearance'll get you gender confused. And he likes it that way. )
Hair: coal black, shoulder lengthed, with long bangs covering his forehead and partly his eyes.
Eyecolor: Crimson red
Height: 5"3
Weight: 55 kg
Skin color: Ashen flesh
Clothes: Black polo with a red tie under a black jacket, black pants and black shoes, sports reading glasses with a stray, dangling earring on his right ear
Body Structure: lean, short, extremely dexterous and agile

Likes: Books, silence, power, dusk, fishes (fishes are silent...), orchestra music, wine, formal wear, playing/annoying/taunting/manipulating people.

Dislikes: women, people who have more authoritative power than him, liquor, running low on power, being stopped from his pursuit of power, casual (dirty) clothing, rain, cross-dressing

Habits: reading books, drinking wine, seducing his agents, collecting fishes, heightening his power, taking long, hot baths

Personality: straightlaced, and highly clever. His temper heightens at despicable lengths then goes back to being calm and dangerous. He is an antisocial and a loner. He bases everything on theory to avoid experience. He is unknown to 'love' and anything analogous to it, but feels bouts of 'sexual desires' between his agents and himself.

Defining Characteristics: manipulation, foreplay, inhumane speed, extremely high IQ

Haha........ what a freaking Mary-sue my character is. Ah well. Who the hell cares?

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Characters from my story: Dragon Hero

Name: Lance Ikari
Race: Draconian (A dragon in form of a human with dragon wings and claws)
Title: Dragon hero of the hell and the Vulcano Zone
Element: The flames of hell and Vulcano Zone
Other abilities: traveling to different dimensions (Excellency Orochi says Lance has an unlimited potential, but there's only one way to awake it, it seems that certain girl can awake this potential within him...)
Weapon: Sword of the Vulcano Zone (it's a long Nodachi type katana engulfed by the flames of Hell and the Vulcano Zone, it uses Lance's power to intensify the power of the flames engulfing it)
Fighting style: The arts of the Dragon Heroes (it's like a combination of Samurai and Ninja arts) and the modern Motor Knights style (it's a style based on in-motion fighting, like Cloud in FFVII AC)
Personality: Not the talkative type, lone wolf minded, likes to fight stronger opponents, thinks he can complete his missions alone, he seems like he has no feelings or sense of humor.
Appearance: Looks like Might (psychic force), but he's taller and has red dragon eyes and a colder expression, has a scar near his right eye, wears an armor which resembles Shin RyuKohOh and Shin KohRyuOh
Other info: He is the reincarnation of VulcanoBlaze, a legendary Dragon Hero from the hell and Vulcano Zone, and disciple of excellency Orochi ((forbidden god of Death)), he lives in the Lunarian castle with princess Athena.
Race: Goddess of beautiful and artistic things (like love, beauty....)
Fighting style: None, though Lance has taught her some ways to defend herself
Weapon: None
Abilities: She can manipulate her unlimited beauty as white magic power and purifying abilities
Appearance: She resembles to Lamia (super robot wars), but she has navy blue hair and blue eyes, her dresses are always very decorative, but a tad too revealing
Personality: Kind, soft-hearted, wants to help everyone, yet sometimes vain, excessively innocent and sentimental, also sexy and charming ((They say she's like Lance's female version, I mean, female as in Lance's contrary))
Other: She's the princess of the Lunarian kingdom ((though in Lunaria, they use the word "princess", she's more like the queen)) and wants Lance to become the prince ((Yet Lance doesn't seem to feel anything about her besides a deep friendship)) In battle she can use different personalities, Misato is one of the most known of her personalities

((And if you need Misato's profile, here it is..... Remember, MISATO IS ONE OF ATHENA'S PERSONALITIES, NOT ANOTHER CHARACTER))

Name: Misato
Race: Goddess of beautiful and artistic things (like Athena)
Title: Angelic motor knight
Fighting style: The modern arts of the motor knights (like Lance's in.motion fighting style) and angel arm style (A variation of female ninjutsu that looks sexier, more feminine and aestethic (would look like she's dancing rather than fighting)
Weapon: Pegasus whip
Abilities: Can manipulate her unlimited beauty in form of white magic and purifying power, she can also seduce her opponents while fighting, time depends on her opponent's will
Personality: Like Athena, but less gullible and a bit more vain
Appearance: Looks like Lamia (super robot wars), but her hair is black, her eyes are blue and wears different clothes ((lighter clothes....))
Other info: One of Athena's personalities, has a link with Lance's past
Race: Human
Title: Dragon Hero of the gates of heaven and hell
Element: The Lightning of the gates of heaven and hell
Other abilities: Traveling to different dimensions ((Lord Leviathan says he has the potential of creating everything he imagines, but this potential is still a mistery))
Weapon: Blitz cannon MK III ((It's a three barrel rifle that uses the power of lightning))
Fighting style: The arts of the Dragon Heroes
Personality: Smart, more talkative than Lance, likes to flirt with beautiful women, but he's serious when it comes to a fight
Appearance: Tall, but shorter than Lance, long, straight, dark blue hair, wears an armor which resembles to Cerberus
Other info: He's the reincarnation of Diavolo, a legendary Dragon Hero of the gates of hell and heaven, and also the disciple of Lord Leviathan ((forbidden god of ancient technology)), he lives in the Lunarian kingdom
Title: Envoy Monk of the Darkness
Element: Dark Vortex
Other abilities: Traveling to different dimensions ((Lord Greater Specter says he has the potential of transforming everything into a demon for his use, still, this potential is a mistery))
Weapon: Vortex staff, Dark Vortex ((like Miroku's air void, but this doesn't consume Robert))
Fighting style: Shaolin kung fu and devil forging
Personality: Wise, fast learner, likes to flirt with beautiful women, but he's serious when it comes to a fight
Appearance: Tall, but shorter than Lance and a bit taller than Tyson, long, black ponytail hair, wears an armor that resembles to Granzon
Other info: He's the reincarnation of Alexeil, a legendary Devil Forgemaster that emerged from the darkness itself, also the disciple of Lord Greater Specter ((forbidden god of Alchemy)), he lives in the Lunarian kingdom

Also, I invented their own mechas... wanna see?

Shin Choujin Seishin RyuKohOh
Pilot: Lance Ikari
Type: Guardian Angel (A combination of Choukijin and Masoukishin (Lord of elemental) made by a fobidden god of ancient technology in order to defend the kingdom of Lunaria and it's princess, Athena)
Weapons: The same as Lance
Appearance: It looks like Shin RyuKohOh and Shin KohRyuOh, but instead of blue, it's black, it has the arms and legs of the Tiger, two pairs of wings (Dragon and Phoenix), the turtle shell as it's shield (he uses it as an airboard too), it has an unicorn stake on it's right arm, a wolf knuckle on it's left arm, a lion saucer on it's left leg and an eagle thruster on it's right leg

Weapons: The same as Tyson
Appearance: It looks like Cerberus, but it's dark blue and has wings

Weapons: The same as Robert
Appearance: It looks like Neo Granzon, but it's black instead of blue and has wings instead of that thing on it's back

Don't even try to rip them off, they're already patented, :pacman:

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

http://pridemanga.com/jetkrazy/foxgal/pics/angelcg.png
This is my character. :D

Name: Vyrus
Sex: Male
Hair: Black with silver highlights, short
Clothes: black shirt, black leather long coat, Black leather trousers, belt with skull as the buckle and black fingerless gloves
shoes: steel toe capped boots
Accessories: Sunglasses, dog collar and black bandana
Other features: Large black dragon tattoo going up his right arm and onto his chest, large scar around the top of his left arm and a bio machine type implanted left arm complete with a wrist com built in
Special Abilties: Professional Hacker who can enter and exit any computer without even the computer detecting him expect a highly dangerous computer virus but his true ability is to enter any network physically including any other Bio network

what do you guys and girls think of this character

franz01

Franz and Novy

Name: Verdizsel Hermaniez
a female dragon summoner and also a powerful fistfighter... he possesses the dark dragon, Akuma..
he's on his quest to seek for his lost children.. and eventually he ends up fighting with his own child named Piegreno Bochosa.. just like that

when you defy the light, you start to live in darkness

Name: Rock Buu
Eye colour: red
Skin colour: pink
Personality: always distorying anything in sight
Weapon: himself
Abilities and special powers: well it kids buu from DBZ and he has absorbed Rock lee for naruto and Rock buu had kid buus + rock lee's speed and power, can open the gates and if the 8th gate is open rock lee in side buu will die so he goes back to normal kid buu and rock buu still has all of kid buu's beams too and tones more.
p.s. I have made some pics and sprites the is character i made up

Quote by vbobHmmm. This character just popped into my head. She's gorgeous, but you would never know it at first because she's such a tomboy. You get to know it as the story progresses because a romantic entanglement makes her want to act a bit more ladylike. That part of her character has to develop slowly, and she always retains her feistiness and her ability to take charge of the situation.

She has a medium build, brown or dirty blonde hair that's just a bit too long to be called short. She may wear glasses, I'm not sure. She hasn't told me her name yet.

hmm sounds a little cliche.. lol

Oh I can't decide ! I love to create characters but then I tend to make them a bit to.... show offy if you put it that way!

I have 2 latest developed anime stories, here are the main characters of each:
No. 1
Name: William Raian Richardson
Nickname: Will, Willy-poo (by annoying obbsessed girl) XP
Sex: Boy
Date of Birth: March 21, 1992
Hair: Silver and in a plaited ponytail (waist length). ^-^
Eyes: blue
Skin: Slightly tanned
Weapon: A large plasmic sword.
Clothing: Not much, a t-shirt, jeans, maybe a jacket, changes often but he likes to wear grey and black, but he's not a bleak person.
Special Abilty: Will wields a long plasmid sword crafted by his father. The sword is very large and heavy, but Will manages it easily. The sword can summon enormous amounts of electrical power and can also manipulate the earth and cause earth typed attacks.
Element: Lunar
Quote: (referring to an animal; he loves animals) "Aw! How cute!"

No.2
Name: Haruka Ryoama
Birthday: May 21, 1993
Sex: Female
Hair: Reddish-burgundy ^^, worn in many unique (but not crazy!) styles. ^^
Eyes: Green
Element: (earth) Rose
Status: Student, Hero helping to stop the war between her planet and the opposing planet.
Clothing: Let's just say she wears anything stylish, unique and shows off her figure (the only figure she has is wide hips and a small top and she's hoping to go into modeling, wish her good luck ^^)

Hmm... create an anime chara ? Ok, I'll try...

Name : Rigel Othello
Birthday : 13 Nov, with a secret year
Sex : Male
Hair : Soft brown, with no style at all
Eyes : Bluish green
Race : Human
Abilities : Can manipulate other person, and have some psychic power. He kills his own family, except his sister. Later, he loves his sister, and will eliminate everyone who will get in his way.

Uhm... actually, he is a character in my story ^^a

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

SakuraYamato11

SakuraYamato11

~I [L]Ove A T H R U N Z A L A~

My Character from Gundam seed Hope (series im making to go with after Gundam Seed DESTINY) is
Name: Sakura Ai Sora
Sex: Fem
Hair colour:Brown(Long and looks like Kira's)
Eye colour:Purple
Height: 150-160cm
Weight: 40-50 kg
Lives: A.U.R.A
Pliots: A U R A
Loves: Athrun Zala
Personality: Very childish but matures over the series she loves Athrun and wants to be with him forever, she is very artistic! Athrun is reminded of Kira when she is with her. She loves her soft toy Inu-sama and her robotic bird, AURA (athrun made it for her)
Best Friends: Leeli Zan Sesshoku and Yuka Shinrai.
Hobbies: Drawing, Playing with Inu-sama :3, Being with Athrun, Battling, Listening to music.
Cloths: Normally Purple Clothing and dresses.

~I LOVE ATHRUN~

Sex:Female
Hair: Color changes from black to Red from time to time.Hip length.
Clothes:Black pants and a Red tank top.
Shoes: Knee High boots
Accessories:A black and white chocker necklace.
Special powers:Witch and also half Vampire.

Sorry but thats all I can come up with for right now.

Name:Seth Lilith Mortica
Alis: Ayamari Kurosu
Race: Original Vampire
Eyes: change color
Hair: long strait black
Clothes:gothic lolita/red chinesse outfit/black flowery kimono
Shoes: usally boots
Accessories: Choker that gives her the abllity to change her appaerence
Magic: Controls Fire
Weapon: sword named Kan(kanji for coffin)
Love Interest: Cain Adam Moritica
Family: 3 siblings, husband, daughter
Enemy: Chiyo

woo! this is my character from DnD tokusatsu (modivied DND game created by KOMUTOKU forum. recently they decide to make the story to the novel titled"sentoki no shoukan" and my character is the one of the hero fom the novel )

Name: Strain.D.Force (when he changed to the Beast form he known as hopper Slasher)
Sex:male
Origin:?
personality: he just like the kiling machine,never shows his emotions and he mercyless in battle
heroes type: Chaotic hero
appearace: he always wearing a brown leather jacket.
bacground story:
Strain, originaly a merely human. he's a boxing atlets who accidentaly got a crictical wounds on his head and force him to retired from his career and hes start to lose a hope. in the midle of his depression there is a misterius person offer him a surgery that can make him fully restored from his wound. but his been tricked by that person because that person is turned him into the...monster.

this is the image

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5676/hopperkick2jw3.jpg

Anime is not for childern only..anime is for all mankind

Maighna123

Sacred

Name: Maighna
Hair color/fur: Red, white tip at the end of her tail and hair.
Race: wolf/banshi
Type/Specialty: Fire weilding
Eye Color: blue
Height: 5ft 1"
Over Used Phrase: "Help me God"
Weapon: Rickou
Close Friends: Benji, Koda, Hanuku, Kaito, and Kujo. There's more but I really don't feel like naming them.
Enemies: Kara Kum, Samira, Ryu, and...well....a whole lot more :sweat:
Boyfriend: Not decided on one
Past Boyfriends: Benji, Kujo, Yumashoto, Rutiko and a lot more. ~_~
Family:

(all ages are according to banshi year chart)
Father: Jurugo/deceased
Mother: Shicora/ 37
Brother: Kanshugro/ 18
Brother: Hanuku/ 14
Sister: Kidashi/ 12
Nieces: Arirri, Yuna
Nephews: Kanpo, Orrin
Grandmother: ?
Grandfather:?
Cousins, Uncle, Aunt, ect.: ?

Pet: Naigiana (sky dragon)
Clothing: High ranking banshi warrior clothes. Red mostly.
Favorite Thing In The World: Power and money.
Morals: Keep a promise, no matter what the circumstances are.
Talents: Dancing, Painting, and the wierd art of sleep walking.
Favorite Thing To Do: Read and Work.
Hates About Herself: She has small breasts....T_T
Always Picked On About: Her small breasts and height. T_T
Past Jobs: Mercinary, Warrior, and was once a rougue until she met up with Benji again.
Strange Quality: She is the only fire wielder.
Religion: Christianity/Cathlic
Favorite Food: Anything that's meat.
Fast?: Oh yeah.
Bad Thing About Her: On orange moon's, her wolf "instinct" comes out.
Likes To: Hit Benji.
Loves To: Kick Benji.
Adores To: Torture Benji.
Helps People?: Eh, so so. It depends what the situation is, but yeah, more than likely will lend a helping hand.
Does She Drink?: Yes. Yes she does. She lives to drink.

Btw, ya'll, this character is from my anime novel called "Sacred" If u r ever interested in reading a chapter or two, just say somethin to me and I'll gladly show yah! :D

Name: Taki Higurashi
Hair: Black long hair down to waist. Bengs icicle like. Holds one side with a hairpin
Clothes:[Fighting] Black sleeveless shirt with a black trench coat. wearing black jeans.
Clothes:[General] White, frilled blouse with a loose, bluish skirt that flies.
Shoes:[Fighting] Black combat boots for fighting.
Shoes:[General] Open toes laced heels to wonder around the beach.
Accessories: Flowered hairpin, Crossed pendant [Fighting], Aquamerine lecklace [General], Seashell Anklet [General].
Special Powers: Ability Copy, Style Copy, Controls Time, Knows every style of swords fighting and magic, Metamorph, Strong with all senses including the 6th sense and taste, can manipulate minds, unstability leading to destroying the universe, superhuman (basicly)

Notes: A cruel fighter with a heart. Originally a male that got cursed during spell casting to change to a female. Can change back to original gender for a breif time but prefers to stay as a female unless dire situations occur or when having intercourse with another female. Even as a female, she's very beautiful that no one can discribe. Very caring to most people, but will have a deadly aura to those who threats her and others.

^^ i got two... couples...

Male
Hair: White
Eyes: Light Grey [Red with one strip of white when angry] "Phantom Eye"
Characteristics: Kind Personailty, Cold Personality, Killing Personality, Destructive Personality
[He can change from one characteristic to another depending on his mood]
Specials: Wings

Female
Skin: White skin color [Those pretty ones that mostly anime females have]
Hair: Light Purple with a little touch of white
Eyes: Light Green almost like the color of aqua
Characteristics: Kind, Caring, Loving
[A nurse in the hospital]
rofl

Name : Miyuki Sakurada
Sex : Female
Eyes : Blue
Race : Human
Abilities : Can read others Thought

Well, she is an esper though from my story....

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

Inspired by Bleach...

Name: William Twilight
Hair: Platinum Silver
Clothes: Long Black Robe, with red inner-side... Using white shirt and black pants
Accessories: Moon Pendant
Weapon: Long Black Rapier, With Bat's Wing Hilt
Ability: Like any other shinigami, he can use shikai and bankai... But his bankai have 2 phase and 1 secret phase...

Post the detail later... too lazy to post now -_-;

Quote by FearlessShinobiCreate your own Anime character!

Sex: female
Hair: short but long with red and blond highlights and it is a natural brown
Clothes: tight jeans with a long shirt on the japanes style
Shoes: white with black strikes
Accessories: a gun over the back
Special Powers: flying and magical

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.