Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 RF ONLINE - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

has anyone tried to play RF online? just a thought coz thats the newest thing going on here (in the phil.) just want to know if you did and if so what do you think of the game? :o

yumid

Keeper of the Cresent Sun

I do! just started the game this afternoon, now i'm downloading it... needs a torrent file though... anyhow, nice knowing that someone here knows about it...
BTW, it's C-O-O-L
I'm from Cora, and you're from?

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Yea...like yumid here, I also first saw the game earlier today, and began playing.
It's very addicting! The interface is easy enough, and the visuals are great. And the music...oh YES the music! Heavenly...ethereal. Haha... ^^
Anyways, started as an Accresia (is the spelling right?) but I might shift to Cora... ^^

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

hehehe Accresia hehehehe wahts your name online? hehehehe

yumid

Ashkeza, how about yours? so your accresia... what server if I may add? want to try joining our side as cora? hehe MAGIC REIGNS SUPREME!

i play rf online too. but why are there no bellato union members here?!? WE RULE THE ALTRAX SERVER!

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

yumid

There are a lot of Bellato in Altrax... Got a MAU?

What is RF ? (Abbrv.)

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Changed to Cora already...though not enough time to play...arggh!
RF = Rising Force. It's the game's name (sorry, I'm lazy to find better terms...)

it's a good game.
about time mechas appeared in an online game...
go mechas!

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.