Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My group in wrong section - Minitokyo

My group in wrong section

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

my Belldandy Fanclub group is somehow under Games and not Anime as it should be, so if a mod or someone can fix that, id appreciate it

Signature Image

I was going to ask about my group too. My group DOA-Fanzs is under music and I was wondering if you could put it under games :) thxs :D

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Now that you mention it there are tons of groups that have been placed in the wrong category including my own Halo 2 group which should be in games but is in misc instead

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

This isn't yet an option to change a group's category. There probably will be in the future, as well as additional categories to place groups in. (At least, I hope so. I proposed a bunch of possible group categories during alpha testing. I hope they're written down somewhere.)

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

oh yeah that happens my friend somehow...

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

yea....that happened to my group too....huuu....i hope it goes better in MT3

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

group admins can categorize their group correctly now.

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Thanks very much Sheqel :) *goes to change it*

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

im admin of the Belldandy-Fanclub group but i cant manage it or change members' status =/

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

you need to elaborate a bit more what goes wrong.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

there are no options on the main page of the group for me to change member status' and to modify the layout of the page

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

try your Control Panel.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.