Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 freya or eruda? [Chobits] - Minitokyo

freya or eruda? [Chobits]

Tagged under Chobits

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

jlpg

follow the wind

i know they are very similar but they have diferent personalities so wich one do you prefer?

i think that freya is better i don´t why but her personality is darker and i like that but in the orther side is eruda the sweetes one and the one that needs protection, she is so innocent so I don´t know which one is better what about you?

life is not the same
without a friend to share

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Freya, not because she is darker than her twin sis, but she is less naive than Eruda.
Of course, on the other side, Eruda's naiveness is what makes her so cute.
Freya is more logical, she has a better knowledge about human kind and persocon personality and that's what makes her attractive. Because she is the closest to human kind.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Eruda is very cute, but boring and I prefer Freya becouse she is darker and I like this (and she is not boring)!
PEACE AND LOVE, for ever!

Freya. Dark and cool. and smarter then Eruda. I would have liked it if it was Freya that loved Hidaki.

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

I like Eruda. She seems to be kind hearted and sweet. Freya's thoughts looks evil >.> and shes smart too I guess since shes made earlier. Eruda is like half dumb but she knows how to care for her loved one. That really touched me when she did those 'dumb' things just to make hideki happy.

Signature

Cant really decide which at first i like Eruda she's cute...you know...innocent and very, also naive. i thought Freya is the bad guy cause not much info was gathered about her and in some ep. she could be like Eruda's conscience. But then she turns out to be Eruda's sister. i do pity Freya cause she was in love with her father. so i cant really decide...

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

hm.. chii's dumb personality is funny but also sorta annoying at times! freya.. well.. is darker and have to say.. better!

i like Freya because of her dark side, the way she kept those secrets inside her.... she gives me more appeal than chii.. i just don't like the fact that she fell in love with her "father".....

chii.... for a fact is cute and funny....

Eruda... b/c shes cute... and gothy people kinda creep me out... freya seems sorta gothy...

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Hmm... its really har d to say, Chi and Eldar is differnent event though they are the same, if you read the manga Eldar is very smart (unlike the anime who doesnt really speak of cho's previous life), she understands the concept love alot better than the current the Chi. If I have to choose I will choice Eldar (its how the name spell in english) aka Eruda in jp

Signature

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

Chii because she's soooo kawaii. YAY! To tell you the truth, Freya freaks me out. I like innocence.

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Quote by MrKarlChii because she's soooo kawaii. YAY! To tell you the truth, Freya freaks me out. I like innocence.

Theres nothing wrong with Freya, shes just a hyper depress personcom, because she cant love the "someone just for her" because the person already got someone. Shes been through a very difficult time and a lot ppls dont quite understand that :(

Signature

I like Elda best. No, not Elda, Chii. What Elda had become. Chii is very brave and so cute. She doesn't have much common sense but I think that Elda was the same way. It was her own personality that made her innocent and didn't have anything to do with her loss of data. Freya was so depressed, and I understand why, but I like people (or persocoms) that can find a smile in things no matter what the circumstance. Like Chii!

who is freya? Ididn't get that far yet! >.<

merged: 02-22-2006 ~ 10:38am
and who is elda? I'M NOT VERY FAR! I JUST KNOW SOME LATER DETAILS FROM MUSIC VIDEOS!1

merged: 02-22-2006 ~ 10:41am
SOOO....is "elda" Chii? And is "freya" that thing in the picture book titled "a city with no people?

merged: 02-22-2006 ~ 10:42am
oh! is Elda waht Chii was like with that smart data chippy in her?

merged: 02-22-2006 ~ 10:45am
OR..is Freda(i gonna call her frito) that dark, evil Chiii with the kool dress?

BotFreya

Administrator

BotFreya

Earthly Observer

Freya is obviously better. Her darkly-cute exterior, her impeccable sense of style, and her mysterious aura combine to make her the most awesome character in Chobits, hands down.

I'm not biased, really!

whaty what what? life rox my soxmos........sasssssay life rules freedom and love and all that good stuff.... ahhhh i <3 life.

merged: 02-23-2006 ~ 12:11am
oh, and my hott boyfriend SID with a capital HOTT!

I like both of them. They're both very different persocoms.

Freya gets my vote. She seems like the much more intellectual half of Chii and I totally go for the dark personality thing. lol

Freya, she is a little like me, so I like her more ;D

Freya because she is like me in personality, so, she gets my vote =3

Quote by jlpgi know they are very similar but they have diferent personalities so wich one do you prefer?

i think that freya is better i don������´t why but her personality is darker and i like that but in the orther side is eruda the sweetes one and the one that needs protection, she is so innocent so I don������´t know which one is better what about you?

Well as far as we can see, everyone (well most of them) thinks Freya is the best...:\

But in my case... :hmpf: I'm just like you... :sweat: bouth are really really cool :D..so I like bouth of them... XD...hehe

I happen 2 like both of them.
Eruda (pre Chii). She is sweet, an innocent child who does need protection ? From what ? Questionable Humans with very dark intentions ?
Freya: She is the darker persomcom. She is the "worldly one". She is the dark one, a worldly onna who has tasted the fruits of being human. Hmmm ? The fate of all persomcoms should they become more Human in behavior ?
Chii: She is more sweeter than Eruda for the fact she is more caring for her friends including Hideki.Since Chii is the sweet one, that is the fact. What about the fact that she could turn "dark" at anytime. She also cared about Freya by allowing her conscience (spirit) to reside in Eruda.For me, I love them both !

I like more Frea...becouse she allready become a Human being...everybody thinks she is "Dark" why? Becouse BLACK clothes? The world is dangerous and Frea can hang over her self...she act like human,she feel like human then why she cannot bee human being? oh I know...her body on 156MkW :P

If I would choose with to speek like with a friend,then Frea WINs...she's kind of Natural...

^_^

merged: 02-04-2007 ~ 01:03am
;)

merged: 02-04-2007 ~ 01:08am
Jounetsu
Freya because she is like me in personality, so, she gets my vote =3

I feel it the same way ^_^

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I love them both a lot, but I seem to have a special liking for Freya. Not sure why...it's like I feel her pain, and am able to relate to her. But Elda is just too adorable ^__^

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.