Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 freya or eruda? [Chobits] - Minitokyo

freya or eruda? [Chobits]

Tagged under Chobits

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

I think I like Elda ("Eruda") more than Freya (I don't see anyone calling her "Hureya"?) You have to remember that although Chii is Elda but w/ her memories. Therefore we know very little of Freya since she's only really shown helping her sister Freya (and also in what few vids Chitose shows us.) Freya fell in love with her father and couldn't understand why it was not ment to be, so she shut herself down? Persocom suicide if you will. Elda, in caring for her sister and not wanting her to selfishly shut down took her memories and conscious within' herself. And then, by her choice, had her mom erase her memories so maybe Elda would find a love just her own and helping Freya (now inside her) be happy too. Freya selfishly offed herself without caring how her family felt while Elda simply wanted her, and herself, to be happy in the end.

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

Elda (Eruda/ Chii)...simply because she's so sweet and innocent.
Well, I've got nothing against Freya....love her name btw; it sounds unique! hehehe...I don't know...that's what I think *LOL* Anyways, they both look pretty!

I love them all! Just because they are all pretty and beside eruda is cute and freya but freya is really smart and protective meanwhile eruda is cute and pretty voice so I prefer them.......^_^

I like both, but i would say frya i do not really know why(?)

Ditta or Yuzuki. I find Freya and Elda very uninteresting

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

Eruda, Freya is overstepping her boundaries that makes her dangerous if she were real let alone a persocom chobits. Freya might be the wounded one but the ends can never justify the means should she decided to continue on with her affair and it would put poor innocent Eruda of Scruteny from others becasue she is made like her ...

ScatteredMemory

ScatteredMemory

Dare to Discover: Freedom

Freya, to me, seems to have more of a personality. Eruda is too robotic to me, but she is very cute. I do not know who I like more.

Memories of Tomorrow
Visions of Yesterday
Dreams of TodaySignature Image

i like both of them, one is sweet and one is cool hihi :D

Freya, because Eruda's personality, as someone has already mentioned, is boring. Freya is more developed, has more interesting story and is a little bit darker than her sweet, childlish sister.

freya .. =="

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.