Tagged under Plus Anima

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

Cancel

Hi!-
i love read mangas, and i've read a lot of they, but is some manga taht i just love, + Anima...
Have u read this manga?.- is just so cute... the story, the draws...
if u have read it, did u like it?

Cancel

I've read the first volume and I thought it was incredibly cute ^_^ I like Cooro (sp?) the most, followed by the bear (can't remember his name at the mo). How many volumes have you read?

Anyway, I also wanted to rant abit about how the +Anima gallery is swamped by pictures that are not actually from the series! Does this annoy anyone else?

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

Cancel

Quote by TalameI've read the first volume and I thought it was incredibly cute ^_^ I like Cooro (sp?) the most, followed by the bear (can't remember his name at the mo). How many volumes have you read?

Anyway, I also wanted to rant abit about how the +Anima gallery is swamped by pictures that are not actually from the series! Does this annoy anyone else?

I'm in volume 4 of the manga... it's really cool :)!
the bear calls Senri, he is always collecting flowers and things :\

Yes, in + Anima gallery are a LOT of pics and reviews that don't match with +Anima.... but, what can we do?, report to moods?

Cancel

my bookstore finally got this manga in and i just got done reading the first one and i really liked it it kind of reminds me of tokyo mew mew only instead of having all girls it has guys

Cancel

I haven't yet found a bookstore here that can give me a good supply of manga. I just moved to hawaii and am still gettin comfortable with my surroundings. I found a suncoast but they were having problems with their vendors and had NO manga whatsoever. so sad...

• Aug 10, 2006

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Please don't bump old threads. If a thread hasn't gotten a new post in over 4 weeks it should be left alone. If you want you can make a new thread about this.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.