Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group HTML not lined up with the Edit Box - Minitokyo

Group HTML not lined up with the Edit Box

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Well, there's not much to say about this.
I hope someone hasn't said it already. I've searched it a bit but didn't find anything in the first few pages so here it is~

A screencap should be more than enough to explain the situation:

Screenshot of "MT New Zealand" Group Contents - Click Here

As you can see, the HTML coding that should be positioned in the box is actually moved to the left so it is harder to work with. The alignment's been stuffed up in other words. xD

Oh I also experienced this with when I was posting PMs a while ago. The recipient's name used to do the same thing. I'm not sure if that's been fixed already.

It's only a minor problem but I just wanted to point it out coz sooner or later someone will anyway. ^^

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

awkward, never seen it before on firefox. maybe try reinstalling your browser? how is it on Internet Explorer?

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

weird. it's alright now.
maybe it comes and goes since i've had this problem about three times now. ^^"
IE seems fine at the mo.
Maybe it's just my browser... i was wondering why no one else pointed this out =_="

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

im closing this for now =) I'm guessing it is a browser discrepancy.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.