Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Birthday Lady Evanrued ^uu^ ! - Minitokyo

Happy Birthday Lady Evanrued ^uu^ !

page 1 of 1 8 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hi everyone :D! Yet again, it is a dear friend of mines birthday today. This time it is the very lovely and very talented Lady Evanrued. Yaaayyyy XD! So, everyone as so kind and wish her a good one today, and now hear is my XP : Happy Happy Birthday! You're another year older. Happy Happy Birthday ! Shut up and eat some cake. Yaaayyyy XD! Unfortunately, I have not had time to get or do anything for her beyond this, maybe at a later date. Anyway, happy birthday Lady Evanrued ^uu^ ! *giant signature huggz an d gives her a ton of candies, cookies, cake, and a giant teddy plushie rabbit plushie*

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Yes, yes, it's evaniee-chan birthday ^_^! Too bad she has work T_T! Poor evaniee-chan ;__;!

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Quote by glassheartYes, yes, it's evaniee-chan birthday ^_^! Too bad she has work T_T! Poor evaniee-chan ;__;!

Yesssh, it is bad that she had to work today, bu tat least when she sees this it will brighten her day some ^uu^ *nods*.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

lol I was earlier then you ginnie XP
I gave her my b-day present already! ^.^
but I might as well wish her a Happy Birthday again! <3
love ya sis Evan <3 <3

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Happy birthday Evan. I hope you will be able to enjoy yourself after work today.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Hey! happy birthday Evanrued, wish you lots of happiness for this upcoming year and especially, hope you had lots of nice surprises today ^^

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

;_; awww thanks Gin. I didnt think anyone would make it public lol. But thanks everyone XD *hugs the lot of you and everyone else*

Signature

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

too late... but happy bithday :D

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.