Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stellvia - Minitokyo

Tagged under Uchuu no Stellvia

page 1 of 1 5 total items

JoeEat

JoeEat

The one and only

So, i have seen one episode of this anime-- i have no idea which, but it wasnt half bad--

has anybody seen it? is it a anime worth looking at?

--Jason Kamerath--
"You can accomplish anything with vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendible labor..."

I've seen it. It's interesting, but if you're expecting a space shooter type like Vandread, you'll be disappointed. The anime focuses more on the character developments.

Signature Image

JoeEat

JoeEat

The one and only

i heard it was more like-- Nadesico-- least thats what i heard, more based on individual characters

i hope there still are space battles though :P

--Jason Kamerath--
"You can accomplish anything with vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendible labor..."

Not much space battles. I haven't seen Nadesico, but I can say that Stellvia is good, and it'll keep you interested.

Signature Image

JoeEat

JoeEat

The one and only

well thanks, i will have to really look into purchasing it-- or finding somewhere to rent it from, thanks for the info ^_^

--Jason Kamerath--

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.