Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Harvest Moon Addict - Minitokyo

Harvest Moon Addict

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Something so simplistic should be so fun >.< I have FoMT and I am playing that thing to death... I've been doing some reading, and they're doing a lot of talking about that Rune Factory thing. I'm real iffy about that game because it seems to be putting farming on the back-burner in lu of dungeon crawling. Personally I think that would take away from the core of the series, but then again they might be doing the whole spin-off-instead-of-next-in-line thing. Anybody around here like the series? Thoughts on Rune Factory?

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

rune factory is a game? because your topic put harvest moon so i'm a bit of confused... what's fomt?

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

huh..well said polarie, I have no idea what you're saying too, what's rune factory related with harvest moon?

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

FoMT = Friends of Mineral Town (GBA)
Rune Factory is s'pose to be like some dungeon crawling/farming hybrid coming so from the makers of Harvest moon...
Geez...

Why is it so easy to be misunderstood now-a-days? ~_~

dMp

dMp

^___________^

LoLz. i haven't heard of Rune Factory either, but it sounds pretty cool though. and yeah i've played FoMT awhile back. i had some likes and dislikes for that game. it was great though. i gave up on it after i found out *spoilers* ...you'd have to play 50 years to get the mountain cottage and the jewel of truth, and that you'd have to link up to the game cube Harvest Moon "A Wonderful Life" just to get the sea cottage. i hadn't planned on playing that long so yeah that's why i gave up. and there were literally no ending unlike the SNES version.

When I played it on the SNES I was hooked and played it every day. It is so addictive and really involving and there are some many things to do and so little time to do them in.

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

HM is fun. FOMT I haven't yet played oredy but I have played ANWL and AWL. HM MFOMT is the one i'm planning on playing after HM MM when it comes out in Arizona. I've also heard about Rune Factory. I don't know much about it yet but their is some information on the game at IGN.com.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.