Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 School Lock Down - Minitokyo

School Lock Down

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

I never heard something about locking the school for drugs chearching!That's really strange but it must be really effective!They should do that kind of stuff in Portugal!
In fact, my school was never locked for any reason at all.....
Portugal must be one of the quietest countries on the world ^_^'

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

not for drugs on me but rumors once spread out that the school "brotherhood" has transferred large amounts of pirated discs into the school storage, so no one was allowed to leave until investigation and searches are finished for the school areas to check for the pirated goods. which unfortunately for them, they never found it. I was one of the "brotherhood" but i never known anything about it, it is a good thing i was not included...otherwise i could have been in jail...and good thing the police are stupid enough to not check the most obvious places...(where? no i cannot tell, a trade secret)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Schools have lockdowns when the students are in danger from an outside source. my school went into lockdown yesterday cause of an explosion in an apartment complex nearby we just hung out it the cafe till they told us to leave

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Heh... never heard of these things before. Sounds fun! We could just play on our laptops the whole time.

Brownie the Cat

when my school had a lock down it was becuase a gang came in with weapons threatning people but it was only for about a half hour and the just didn't let anyone out of the class rooms

PAche

PAche

hoarder

never.and i think never will too.singapore's too "clean" and controlled the gangs or whoever won't dare to make a fuss, especially in a school.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Nope I've never been into a lock down at school in my life but I've heard some that happened in the past

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

yesterday my school almost had a lock down because of the strike. But oh well.

We're supposed to have a lockdown sometime in March. Not really surprising because last year they found a gun in some student's car.

This happends about once a month at my school, and when they do this the police brings in drug dogs and they sniff for drugs in students lockers. every time some1 gets caught, so in a sense, this is a good thing

yea they've locked down my school... the dogs sniffed around ect ect... and in the end someone got arrested... it was sort of amusing actually... lol

Exterminator

Exterminator

Exterminator

the school i go to just had an incident where i kid got shot on school property. The entire neighbourhood and the schools on that street all had a lockdown for 2 hours or so.

We have a code lock down procedure, but we never use it when our drug dog comes looking for drugs, we're just told not to leave our classes. (the drug dog comes like every month so we're used to it)

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

hahaha every time i hear the words School & Lockdown I'm going to laugh cause it just reminds me when we had a mock lockdown to see iif we did it corrextly and it so happened that i had a suply teacher during it. So the supply is taking attendance and then you hear the P.A go on and say "Initiate Lockdown Procedure Internal". SO the whole class got on the floor and the supply was like "is Ashley Merla here Ashley Merla. Wait why are you all on the floor". And I was like "here miss". Then she said whre's here? Why are you girls on the floor?. And that's when my V.P came in and said Good job girls and then she filled in the supply about what just happened. It was hilarious :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

My school has been locked down either because a stranger was in the school or it was a drill, I like it when it is locked down because the roomis dark and we miss class and there is at least one person that'll say something like: It's Osama Bin Laden! Sometimes they'll imitate guns or explosions.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

We had a lockdown in my school a few days ago. Lock the door, turn off the lights.... go on with class. Really a pointless thing anyway. Judging by all my classes' proximity to entrances, if someone wanted us dead, we'd be dead.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.