Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tenjho tenge-who does aya, maya and souichiro end up with? - Minitokyo

tenjho tenge-who does aya, maya and souichiro end up with?

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

:pacman: Does anyone know who souichiro picks... aya or maya or do they pick someone else? I don't mind if it is a spoiler... spoil me, please!

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Can't tell.
The anime has ended quite harsh (we can't say this is really an ending)
and the manga is still running so...

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

They don't focus on that in the manga. It's not really a coupling sort of manga...

I could tell the manga was not your typical shojo but the anime didn't quite answer that at the end and I figured at some point the manga might have answered that one because I was curious if souichiro was continueing to get stronger for maya or did he start to do it for aya because of their simulaitiesas far as their powers go?

lol that is true the ending is confusing. i saw it and i really dont know

DarkHoly

FenrirX

I dun tink its the ending.Maybe somehow they are lazy to create the last series.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I can't speak for the manga (yet), but in the anime Souchiro has the most hots for Aya. But thats were it ends - he's infatuated with her, but never got anywhere else.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Quote by joemighty16I can't speak for the manga (yet), but in the anime Souchiro has the most hots for Aya. But thats were it ends - he's infatuated with her, but never got anywhere else.

hm? I thought he was infatuated with Maya, not Aya ? I mean, if he is infatuated with Aya, the coupling issues kinda end right there, would it?

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

evad83 12h 46m ago

Quote by joemighty16
I can't speak for the manga (yet), but in the anime Souchiro has the most hots for Aya. But thats were it ends - he's infatuated with her, but never got anywhere else.

hm? I thought he was infatuated with Maya, not Aya ? I mean, if he is infatuated with Aya, the coupling issues kinda end right there, would it?

Yeah, are you sure you din't mean Aya?:) Cause I know that Aya was mad at her sister because he stated he was in love with Maya but at the end of the OVA episodes he was going to tell Aya something after she brought up that he wants to get stronger for Maya but claims she won't loose to her but of course she cut him off. But what makes wonder about what he was going to say is that he was cheering Aya on in the fight between Aya and Maya. Also I am curious about if Maya's ans Shin's relationship was deeper than just brother and sister because it seem to imply it but didn't actually say?

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

In the anime Souchiro liked Maya the most. But I wonder.. if there's a next season.. why don't Souchiro have both of them ^^ that'll leave Bob jealious XD. I still say Souchiro with Maya is better than Souchiro with Aya >.> cause first of all.. Maya is like 1000x cooler, sexier and 100 more other reasons than Aya and another would be... if they ever get a baby.. that baby will have like god powers o.o Ryuugan + The True Martial Artiist powers. Ryuugan itself is already too powerful for Shin.. as you can tell in the anime... two abnormal power in one boy would be even more devestating XD

Signature

kagomedemon

kagomedemon

Edward Elric's wife

in the anime.....episode 17, after....what was his name again > >;; was saying that souichiro and bob shouldn't go so far without a reason. but souichiro says there is a reason. He says that his first love is Maya. And that ....heheheh...he'll do anything for her, even if it meant putting his life on the line. So ... yeah. I've seen the whole series, including both of the OVAs. It was amusing. In the beginning, i thought souichiro would make a good pairing with Maya, since Aya was all over him. And when i watched epi 17, i was correct. I was like...OOOOHHHHH YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. Oh man, i was sooooo happy! ^ ^;; i kept squealing that my voice was going away...x . X;;.

About the Ova, i do believe that ... > >;; don't kill me.. > >;; that souichiro was going to tell Aya that he loved her sister. I think so because when Aya spoke up and said that it couldn't be helped that he was in love with Maya. SOUICHIRO SAID NOTHING! NOTHING. so yeah.

It's a shame they stop it there. = . =

hey have you heard of any plans of a season 2 or anything like

merged: 01-02-2006 ~ 11:25am
hey have you heard of any plans of a season 2 or anything like

merged: 01-02-2006 ~ 11:30am
because at the end of the anime they were talking about a tournment or something like that and i really want to see how it ends

^^v look at this way guys.

Nagi's dragon went black when he thought about Maya
Then he witnessed a fight between the 2 sisters
Then during the fight between Mitsumi it went gold
Nagi's mother had a saying about the gold and black dragon like the gold dragon will mean u walk on heaven and the black u cause earthquakes on the earth or something @.@
My theory is that went his dragon went gold he though about Aya ^^;

lol or so i wish anyway :p

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Quote by Ushikirimaru^^v look at this way guys.

Nagi's dragon went black when he thought about Maya
Then he witnessed a fight between the 2 sisters
Then during the fight between Mitsumi it went gold
Nagi's mother had a saying about the gold and black dragon like the gold dragon will mean u walk on heaven and the black u cause earthquakes on the earth or something @.@
My theory is that went his dragon went gold he though about Aya ^^;

lol or so i wish anyway :p

This theory is really helpful thanks. I'm kinda thinking somewhere in that path too.

Id-Weltall

Id-Weltall

True Son of the Northern Empire

I really wasn't a big fan of Nagi until he transformed. After that i thought hes was awesome. I want to know what happened to the tournament after the 2nd OVA. I'm really going to be mad if they just cut the series off. That happens alot in anime, and thats the type of thing that keeps me up at night and can't stop thinking about.

The raging pulse of wardrums sounds as the legions of hell marches on. A swarming mass of darkness and hate, behold the wrath of the fallen

well read the manga... its better..

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by enajwell read the manga... its better..

YES! And read the uncensored scanlation! The English release is an abomination against the First Amendment.

what about that Mitsuomi's brother with Aya ? i forgot his name .:p

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

In the anime, all we get to see is Souchiro becoming infatuated with MAYA. He always thinks of her and hardly about Aya. In the manga, its the same way but they are starting to put AYA and Souchiro into a pair, which may turn into something more maybe? haha that's what I think. The anime sucked and the manga is way better. The manga isn't done yet, so looking forward to what happens!

^^oh and what kl2991 said, I was thinkg the same way hehe...

Quote by kl2991what about that Mitsuomi's brother with Aya ? i forgot his name .:p

masataka? i think he'll end up with madoka.. the gurl with the knife..
well i don't watch the anime so i don't know if she appeared already there....
but its in the manga..

Souchiro with Maya, Masataka with Aya, Bob with his gf, that Anki user girl with Mitsuomi.....
no 1 lonely ^^

Quote by kl2991Souchiro with Maya, Masataka with Aya, Bob with his gf, that Anki user girl with Mitsuomi.....
no 1 lonely ^^

yeah.. it would be better if it goes like that...

mmhh i am keeping up with the manga and read all chps (ch94 so far) but still no progress/sign about whom he will pick up. however, i hope that he is picking up Aya ;)
Maya is a b-ch, can't see what's so great about her, esp. if you check the things that happened between her, Shin, Mitsoumi and now Souchiro.
I admit that Aya is pretty noisy and clingy which is a totally turnoff, but she developed into an interesting chara. she is very strong and i am sure she will surpass/has surpassed her sister (don't wanna spoil here..)
well, if you want to, i tell you immediately if there is progress in the manga (since there a couple of person who want to know as well lol)

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

the manga isn't going anywhere with their story currently it's sort of a flashback arc....

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.