Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tenjho tenge-who does aya, maya and souichiro end up with? - Minitokyo

tenjho tenge-who does aya, maya and souichiro end up with?

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Thanks so much for your replays. I really appreciate your input. Although personally I wish that Masataka ends up with Aya instead of Souchiro because in a lot of ways he is the underdog in the love triangle and he was just so cool when he beat up Souchiro in the first few episodes of the anime. Although he is not the coolest character he is one of my favorites in the anime.

SO THERE ISNT GOIN TO BE ANYMORE TENJOU TENGE ANIME I NEED TO KNO SO I CAN CUSS MY HEAD OFF
HOW COULD THEY MAKE IT SO0O0 INTERESTING THEN LACK OFF LATER ON

No there isn't going to be anymore tenjo tenge anime. The OVA was meant to wrap up all the loose ends. I strongly recommend the manga if u want to continue the story. It's far superior to the anime.

Soichiro HAS to end up with Aya. If he doesn't she's likely to kill herself and we can't have that. His crush on Maya is hopeless 'cause she'll NVR get over Mitsuomi. Masatak is likely to hook up with Madoka (manga only), the sword girl.

I just watched the ending of Tenjho Tenge last night and I was so disappointed! I can't believe they just left it hanging like that! That is so S@#ty! I guess I will have to read the mange to find out what happens next.
I really hate when animes end so stuipdly! Especially after you spend all that money on them!

merged: 09-09-2006 ~ 12:43am
manga*

dMp

dMp

^___________^

maybe i'll skip out on the anime on this one. the manga has some nice fanservice already, too bad there's no motion hahaha. ah heck i guess all those titties made up for it XD.

The manga is currently in a sort of flashback dated during medieval japan. It's too confusing that I gave up on trying to understand everything. But...

Spoiler (show)

Didn't Maya die?

In response to Lyro's spoiler:

Spoiler (show)

Maya didn't die. Reiki's true form (i.e. after the blade's outer shell cracks) functions by draining the user's ki (life energy, in a sense) and amplifying it in order to increase the sword's destructive capability. She collapsed after killing Kagiroi because it had drained to much, causing extreme fatigue. Maya mentioned earlier that she'd been storing up surplus ki over the last 2 years (hence the chibi form, it allows her to conserve ki), so she still had enough left to survive.

O thank you so much for this answer. Now I can continue to read this joyfully :)

I think Maya fits with Mitsuomi

It's hard to end this kind of story because when watching It I wanted Souichiro to end up with Aya, but then he had to go and pronounce his love to Maya and then things got all fuggled!

Does anyone know if it gets further than fight 117 on the manga?

Has been a long time but really need to know.

merged: 11-18-2008 ~ 02:37pm
And i read about somebody said about who ends up with who?
well in the manga we got a hint about it.
About the resonance if powers get close to each ,they wake up other powers and because the data of whom got uber-powers at the school and world isnt know .
They lost it or is still hidden and unknown.
The father of Mitsuomi told it to Masataka and said to give him the chip ,which says who has the power ,all the data about who have dragons and havent woken up,
after that HE talked about the resonance and you saw clearly Natsume Aya and Souichiro Nagi standing in the middle of a crowd who probably are the people with the hidden power.
So the point is ,Mitsuomi and his group wants to prevent the 100 year war by getting after the data-chip, and so eliminate the 'dragons'.
Nagi is supposed to choose a side;the side of good which will protect the people against the upcoming dragons and the side of bad the one that will lead the dragons to conquer the world.
That was what Makiko was talking about.

Well thats my idea about it.
Any adjustments or maybe im in a bad direction please reply me :)

;)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.