Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Phychic Academy lovers - Minitokyo

Phychic Academy lovers

Tagged under Psychic Academy

which is your favorite person

shiomi
2 votes
ren/fafa
0 votes
mew
3 votes
zero
1 votes
orina/shara
4 votes
other
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

i am trying to find out what person from psychic academy is everyone favorite. that way i can create more threads based on that person and all the others.

practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Just passing by this post.
I've read all the volumes of Psychic Academy and I can say this is not one of my favourite.
Too bad, I expected much about Katsu Aki. But the story line is just too naive. There are not too much action (first expected from the title and synopsis).
Worse, the love triangle between Shiomi, Orina and Mew is not well constructed. Katsu Aki should have developped a bit more on it.
By the way, Orina's codename is Sara and not Shara as you wrote.
Besides Orina, I quite love Zero with his cool attitude. Same here, his overprotective attitude toward Shiomi was not developped enough. There was a lot of things to say on it.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

This should have been created in the In-depth section under Psychic Academy, not Body/Mind&Fashion.

Quote: Overarching Principle
Topics in the forum should be actual discussions, and not just a set of disconnected responses to a poll.

.."disconnected responses to a poll" -> exactly what this thread is asking for. (And it's also a favorite characters thread)

Closed.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.