Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Witch Hunter Robin Font - Minitokyo

Witch Hunter Robin Font

Tagged under Witch Hunter Robin

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hello i was just wondering if anyone knew what font they use for WHR? On the DVD's and such? And where to find it?
Thanks
Tejina

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I don't know, but try to PM the members who submitted some WHR walls. I have also asked some specific questions and they ignored me. This is an internet community. One day's friend is another day enemy.
Also try to browse http://1001freefonts.com and find out the name.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

On dafont.com, look for The Nightmare Before Christmas. That's the font you're looking for. I was always trying to find this font as well!

font?! I'm so totally confused could sumone help me!

The Font On The DVD cover's! The Text!

I'm really starting to get pissed. At every Anime/Manga site I've been to, it seems no one wants to recognize the greatness that is Witch Hunter. It was on Adult Swim for a short while, but apparently not many people were interested in it so they took it off the line up. What is it about this show that could possibly repel anyone? It's most similar to Angel, but no one's pushing that away. What, a rogue witch can't fight off other evil witches like a vampire can his evil counterparts. Let me know. It's really starting annoy me.

merged: 10-28-2008 ~ 09:45am
I don't know, but try to PM the members who submitted some WHR walls. I have also asked some specific questions and they ignored me. This is an internet community. One day's friend is another day enemy.
Also try to browse http://1001freefonts.com and find out the name.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.