Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Changelog - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Changelog

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

05/04/2006
-Watchlists are now hidden on userpages.

04/16/2006
-Minimum size for indyart submissions raised to 600,000+ square pixels. [details]

02/15/2006
-Fixed MySQL login error caused by custom skin deletion. [details]

02/12/2006
-Implemented new credit system for posts. [details]

02/04/2006
-Reduced Free Download Quota to 5.
-Added e-mail address field to Personal Options.
-Corrupted images no longer cost credits to download.
_________

02/03/2006
-Credits and Free Downloads only show when less than 256.
-Chat Lounge threads now hidden from Recent Threads.
_________

Earlier
-Random groups menu to frontpage.
-Titles Watchlist menu on uesrpage.
-Joined Groups to member menu.
-#times seen added to category page.
-added dropdown to personal settings for favorite anime.
-added dropdown to registration for favorite anime.
-changed the way titles for the browse index where selected.
-added #times seen numbers to browsing index.
-added quotes from membesr who have seen the anime to category pages.
-Recent Groups on the groups index.
-Recent Titles on the browse index.
-Recent Threads menu on the forum index.
-Recent Submissions menu on the art and scans index.
-Largest groups menu on groups index.
-Quickest growing groups menu in groups index.
-Online friends menu on control panel.
-Joined groups menu on control panel.
-Favored Titles on browsing (heavily complained about).
-Implemented group categorization for group administrators.

Osirisa

Osirisa

+ get lost +

I has a trouble, recently >__<
Normally, when I download images, I just have to click download, then another page contenting image appears. Then I just have to "save image as....", that image will be in my comp..... but now I have to download it again... I mean when we view "download page", the image is already in our comp., clicking "save image as..." just creates a icon in the comp. But now when downloading anything here, after "save images as...", my download manager appears that it's downloading again..... so anywhen I want to down anything here..... I have to down 2 times -___-
Ah...... recently, my browser loads MT very slowly and unusually >__< about 2-5 mins interrupted, can't load any pages here >__<

I'm using netscape 7.1 -___-

Signature

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

So....why is the free download quota only at 5? I could have sworn it was 30. *scratches head*

For love....nah....just ecchi.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by ErmacSo....why is the free download quota only at 5? I could have sworn it was 30. *scratches head*

This has been mentioned numerous times. It was deemed that 30 was far too high and in order to curve the activities of leechers it was reduced to 5

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

Stupid as hell question coming up.....what's a leecher?

For love....nah....just ecchi.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by ErmacStupid as hell question coming up.....what's a leecher?

Leechers in the case of MT are people that only sign up to download scan after scan and wall after wall without contributing a single thing to either the gallery or the forums.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

... I'd like to sneak in a request for 1920x1200 wall res to be allowed on MT ;_;

Nismosis

One Of The Last Nice Guys

I found the English release title for a series that isn't present on here. How do I submit it for editting to thus help other users find it easier? I'll post it here as well just incase that makes things easier.

Japanese Title: Mahou Shoujo Ai
English Title: Sexy Magical Girl
Type: Anime & Game
Genre: Action, Horror, Hentai
Studio/Creator: Milky

Thanks and I hope this helps a little. ^_^

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I'm curious to know.. would the hiding of the Watchlist upon Userpages be within the most recent changes to MiniTokyo? I only just realized that I was now unable to view the list, without accessing it through my Control Panel..

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

^^ It was decided about a week ago to hide the watchlists on userpages. I went ahead and updated the log. Grazie!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I see.. many thanks for your time, somebodyelse. It was much appreciated.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

on tama's request:

-added popular scans to studio pages
-fixed userpage favorites from displaying Q'ed items.
-fixed galleryitemview sidebar ('Other submissions from same member') from displaying Q'ed items.
-added 1920x1200 resolution
-(earlier this week) removed online member list from frontpage (affects online friends function) to see if it improves performance
-added group announcement forum to forum index
-in group announcements, added the name of the group who is announcing
-

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote: -(earlier this week) removed online member list from frontpage (affects online friends function) to see if it improves performance

i doubt it would affect the performance of the server but nonetheless we should just wait and see..

anyway i was just wondering if you could add the skin builder option for the group userpage too?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

-mt now deletes notifications when a gallery items is put into quarantaine. (should relieve some of the notification count errors)

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I noticed there is a "Tags" on my userpage description, wondering what it was, hope someone might explain. Cheers.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

-favorite toggling now goes faster without a page refresh via javascript. (still works without javascript in the old fashion)
-altered some minor css

merged: 08-30-2006 ~ 04:25pm
-tags will be explained after this weekend. They don't have any meaning yet.

merged: 08-30-2006 ~ 05:37pm
-when submitting a gallery item, instead of having to choose from an ass-long dropdown, youll get to choose the first letter of the series first, then choose from a decent-sized dropdown the series you want to submit in

merged: 08-30-2006 ~ 07:55pm
-changed the html tag for quotes to 'blockquote'. this is more semantic and might have the possitive side-effect that the layout won't get screwed up anymore when quote bbcode is incorrectly used.

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Quote by Sheqel
-(earlier this week) removed online member list from frontpage (affects online friends function) to see if it improves performance
-

Hmmm, so that's why my online friends are displaying the two same person, even though my other friends are online. So Mr. Sheqel, it means that from now on, online friends will not work. (?) ^_^'

Quote by Sheqel
-changed the html tag for quotes to 'blockquote'. this is more semantic and might have the possitive side-effect that the layout won't get screwed up anymore when quote bbcode is incorrectly used.

About this one...when I checked my group's userpages and the members as well, I really thought there's something wrong in my code. *wheew...I'm relieved* But, that means the quote's background will be uniform, we can't customize it. We can't change the color :( -_-.

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Just wondering if the "group announcements" part of the forum (in the minitokyo category) will be visible from this time forth, or if it's just a bug. I didn't use to see it before, but now it's here.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Lol! Anjhu! The answer is right there under your nose, though I'll admit it's hard to see (pretty much as hard as typing is right now for me: I'm typing white on white, so I can't see anything I'm writing ^_^'.):

Quote by Sheqel -added group announcement forum to forum index

In my case, it's the quote to blockquote change I don't get... but it doesn't really matter...

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote: -altered some minor css

what might be the cause of your white-on-white. Check your skin settings if you are using your own skin, or notify the person who's skin you are using.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Sheqel

Quote: -altered some minor css

what might be the cause of your white-on-white. Check your skin settings if you are using your own skin, or notify the person who's skin you are using.

LOL, Sheq, it's your skin I'm using X-P. But I guess I can change it ^_^'

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

*Adding something ^_^'* I am currently using the default MT skin :). I also tried using other members skin but the background color of the quotation box is still the same, won't change to the color that one incode.

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

well, I can actually update my own skin can I =P, orpheuz: still doesnt work as expected?

Quote: -when submitting a gallery item, instead of having to choose from an ass-long dropdown, youll get to choose the first letter of the series first, then choose from a decent-sized dropdown the series you want to submit in

Just thought I'd let you know that this doesn't work for me... When I select a letter and I wait for the second drop-down list to appear, there's a message that says 'Loading...', and then there's a huge horizontal box appearing with all the names of the series that begin with the respective letter, only there's no spaces between them and they're non-selectable. You might want to check out what's wrong with that.

As for tech. specs, I use Mozilla Firefox, latest version. In IE 7 beta, it doesn't show the second drop down list at all.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.