Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Changelog - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Changelog

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Sheqelwell, I can actually update my own skin can I =P

XD Yay! It works: I can see! Thank you very much! :)

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Quote by Sheqelwell, I can actually update my own skin can I =P, orpheuz: still doesnt work as expected?

heehee now it's working, though only in members' userpages. The groups' quotation box' background color still doesn't change yet. But great job fixing it Mr. Sheqel :D, it must be a hard work for you ;) ^_^'. Arigatou :) :D! Guess I have to wait till then X-P

* Really? Updating your own skin? That would be great ;)...and a big news too ;) LOL.

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

-fixed some more css. more things inyour userpage now should have custom color instead of the default color.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Yes; links, textbox, replybox and such are highlighted now.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

-A bug in IE prevented the submission form category SELECT dropdown from dynamically being filled. Fixed with workaround.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Quote by Sheqel-fixed userpage favorites from displaying Q'ed items.
-fixed galleryitemview sidebar ('Other submissions from same member') from displaying Q'ed items.

I overlooked one more; group userpages still display deleted or quarantined items...

thank you for the big fix on the css on the side menus and input box!
userpage skinning is much easier now without having to code css to cover that default MT blue.. :) what a nice new change that we designers have been waiting for so long! :D

but the quote box and bg is still a problem.. hope you can fix it soon, sheqel-san..

oh, btw, why isn't <script> element allowed anymore? i really wanted to put scripts on my page.. :(

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Hmm the quote background should work fine now, at least it does for my skin.

About the body background: I changed some CSS, which made the body background now use slice 7 of the skin. Try uploading something in slice 7 or applying the following CSS:

Code:
html, body { background-image: url(http://etc.jpg); }

where the url points to slice 7.

merged: 09-01-2006 ~ 03:15pm
as for script, I can't allow that, since that can be used to get into other peoples account. Sorry I can't allow that. Some people just can't leave other people's property alone >_>

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Er what exactly is the slice 7 for?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Look in the skinbuilder, under background tiles, you'll see there's a number 7.

merged: 09-01-2006 ~ 06:18pm
Changelog:
-added an view elite only switch to the browsing filters form.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Just wondering, the ads have been moved to the top of the threads / forum / gallery (in the title part of it), instead of the right side of the window (under the service announcement / recent threads / recent items) ?

I find it a bit annoying, since it's right where the thread title is. And you can't purposely miss it (i mean, usually you're focus on the center, so you have to see it if it's in the middle, but if it's on the side, you can "overlook" it ^_^ ... damn advertisement ppl for thinking up such vile devices to get one's attention ;) )

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Actually I myself find it aesthetically more pleasing to the eye. And note it's only google ads, not the flashy ones ;)

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Me too. I find it quite miserable cause now my userpage have that ads on top. I can't seem to enjoy my userpage as usual. >.<

merged: 09-01-2006 ~ 09:03pm
Aww.. the colors does not match with my skin.. They are horrible looking 'creature' on my UP! Could we take off the ads from our UP? or placed them on the other side? I don't want them hanging around on top cause it spoilt my entire page!

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by Sheqel-sama Actually I myself find it aesthetically more pleasing to the eye

Guess it's a matter of taste ^_^... but then, the right side looks pretty empty now :). Plus, one might more "accidently" click on them when they're in the middle, than lost somewhere on the right... Though you're right, it's not the flashy ones *phew* (i think there's enough of those already :) )
Just my thoughts, but well, some change always leads to discussion !

merged: 09-02-2006 ~ 12:22am
Update : another problem with them is that, while loading the page, they kinda *mirror* themselves (the ads), and appear on the whole width of the page (but on the same level)... though it's not problematic for forum pages (which are fast to load), it's more annoying for galleries / group / userpages. Plus, i wonder for people who have slow connection (mine being 1.2 Mbit/s).

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by SheqelChangelog:

I'm not sure if it's just me, but when I tried that, it displays the elite gallery items, as well as all of the scans in the gallery (even though they're not in the elite gallery).

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Wow I am noticing a lot of changes now, looks great. :) Thank you for getting rid of the ads on the right, that looks a lot better. Some of those were really annoying. O.O Much appreciated. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote by MapleRose

Quote by SheqelChangelog:

I'm not sure if it's just me, but when I tried that, it displays the elite gallery items, as well as all of the scans in the gallery (even though they're not in the elite gallery).

yeah, scans are added by default, else people who have the elite gallery on by default cannot view the scans.

merged: 09-02-2006 ~ 10:05pm
While chat lounge threads have been hidden on the frontpage and recent threads, it is now an option to hide them from those two places. They do show by default though.

merged: 09-02-2006 ~ 10:19pm
review listing styled a bit differently. i'll wait for feedback.

merged: 09-03-2006 ~ 04:51pm
-added a Source input to the gallery submission form. Now scans don't have to be creditted in the main description anymore.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I wanted to add my voice to this thread just to say a big THANK YOU to our Big Boss Sheq for all latest changes. I have a 56k connection and lately browsing MT's become very very fast! Many thanx again!

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

I dont really like the review new style if you wanna hear >_<
it is hard for me to know the actually review... like danielly's clover review....i pass by and see "danielly..." rofl what's danielly? o_0
also in a member's page, the name of that members always in front of name of the reviews >_< ...something like xxxx's .... then xxxx's... then xxxx's... ouch....

rofl but i especially like source option XD no uncreditted XD

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I wonder if I might pop a suggestion in...is it possible to fix it so you don't get a notification when you comment on your own thread, or for whatever reason you might comment on your own submission. Not majorly annoying or anything but just unnecessary. :)

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

humm, i have a question, for now, all the scans before the new update is under "not my scan" source even if it's their scan, isnt it unfair? do you have any idea to fix this?

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Hmmm.....I'm thinking if Mr. Sheqel noticed it. I guess the code for the menu thingy in the customize userpage/group content and the code in the skin builder are conflicting. * Referring to the #menu a{color: #xxx;} and #menu a:hover {color:#xxx;} code.

Anyways, really thanks to Mr. Sheqel for all his hardwork updating MT. Great job :D!

* these advertisements...I can see four of them T_T, topright most, on the top, left side and bottom of the page. Man, these ads are invading MT *start panicking ^_^' :sweat:

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

Quote by nolovehumm, i have a question, for now, all the scans before the new update is under "not my scan" source even if it's their scan, isnt it unfair? do you have any idea to fix this?

The source was set to "Not my scan" by default. You can change this by entering the Edit page under the Owner Options panel when viewing your submission.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

thankz lordwe, i just mean the very old scan not by me ^_^ but anyway thank :)

Quote by orpheuz
Hmmm.....I'm thinking if Mr. Sheqel noticed it. I guess the code for the menu thingy in the customize userpage/group content and the code in the skin builder are conflicting. * Referring to the #menu a{color: #xxx;} and #menu a:hover {color:#xxx;} code.

you should change it to #menu li a and # menu li a:hover :)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.