Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Changelog - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Changelog

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Just wondering Sheqel you left the left part really empty and truthfully its quite disturbing like something is missing from the page... unless of course you are planning to put something there soon?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Quote by nolovethankz lordwe, i just mean the very old scan not by me ^_^ but anyway thank :)

Quote by orpheuz
Hmmm.....I'm thinking if Mr. Sheqel noticed it. I guess the code for the menu thingy in the customize userpage/group content and the code in the skin builder are conflicting. * Referring to the #menu a{color: #xxx;} and #menu a:hover {color:#xxx;} code.

you should change it to #menu li a and # menu li a:hover :)

Ahh.... ^_^' I mean the code in the customize userpage/group content for the menu thingy is working while it doesn't work in the skin builder. They are rather conflicting :sweat:

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Wicked ! I just want to thank sheq / the staff for the new 'userpage customization' page... It's great to have the result directly under one's eyes, instead of having to check one's userpage !
Thumbs up :)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I've changed something to forum posting. when you can't seem to post anymore or something weird is going on, PM me (or post here if able).

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Okay, problem : take a look at this thread My School Rumble wall
For me, it says 'no posts in thread', but there's not even anything written as a thread ! (i guess the title is pretty self-explanatory, but i'd assume the member would have given a link or something).

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Oh, and me posting took me to a 'database error' page, but it seemed to show at the bottom of the normal thread page (a bit like the new 'customize userpage' system'). I hope this merge ^_^

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

It's basically the same problem that fluke mentionned here Userpage Freezing

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

hm.. would it be nice to have an option to delete ur own threads?

it would make the member userpage less ugly, maybe help of double post threads that is accedently made, and save a trouble of forum mods and others readling blinded.

Signature

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Quote by DevildudeI noticed there is a "Tags" on my userpage description, wondering what it was, hope someone might explain. Cheers.

Quote by Sheqel
-tags will be explained after this weekend. They don't have any meaning yet.

Just wondering if the 'Tags' have been explained. I've read most of this thread, and haven't seen where it had been explained. What, actually got my attention, was the fact that on my page, under 'tags' it has renowned artist. And...i was just curious as to what it means.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think it keeps track of what type of things you do on MT, like if you go to the forums a lot, the tag "forum goer" gets added. If you submit art or scans, corresponding tags get added... it also appears on your forum posts now.

oh btw, I like the changes to the userpage bar, now we can submit directly without going to the control panel. thanks! :)

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Ah, thanks MapleRose, for the explaining that to me. I figured that is what it meant, but I wasn't for sure.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Oh, since the tags are being places on forum posts, I wonder if it's possible to put the poster's gender somewhere too, it'd save some embarrasement ^_^'

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.