Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sesshomaru own series? - Minitokyo

Sesshomaru own series?

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 1 19 total items

What will you do if you found out that Sesshomaru going to have show of his own with the same character and everything but the plot? Will you watch the show? Base on your answer yes or no, what kind of plot are you looking for if Sesshomaru do have his own show? (I understand that won't happen. Hey, you never know!)

As big fan of Sesshomaru. Of course I am. The only show that I actually watch in Inuyasha is when Sesshomaru or Rin is in it. Everything else depend. If Sesshomaru was to have his own show I want his personality remain the same. It will tell us more about his him and his past. We seen his father and Inyusha are like but not his mother. Who is Sesshomaru mother? The plot should be ........mmmmmmm.... don't know yet..... for sure it have to be action, base the same period as Inuyasha. Different enemy, not Naraku.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Having been a former Inuyasha fan, I would most likely watch it, though it probably would not be among my choice of anime to watch right away. As for the plot, I would like to see what adventures he's gets himself into in a world where Naraku doesn't exist anymore. Sesshomaru needs to find the love of his life and vow to protect her from danger.

Signature

Somehow, Sesshoumaru getting his own show would seem.......dull. He wouldn't add any life to the show. He rarely shows emotion so there would be no satisfaction in seeing him fight because he would just kill everything effortlessly. I don't even think having Jaken and Rin there would help that much because supporting characters can only do soo much. Aside from that I'd probbly watch it but only if due to some mysterious fluke of nature Inutaisho comes back to life and becomes a main character along with Sesshoumaru.

Signature

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I must go with Morikoda - as a big Inuyasha fan I am, he must stay mysterious. Shessoumaru hardly has a personality in the series, he walks around, never changing expression, is so damn powerfull, whips someones ass, trods on Inuyasha's, and leaves the scene with Rin scrambeling behind and Jaken complainingl.

I love him for his power and mystery (since I'm a guy his looks are arbitrary :P).

You can do a movie without dropping to much info of him - that would be acceptable, but preferably not a series. But even if they do make a series, I'd still watch it, but with a sense of foreboding.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

well sesshoumaru by himself wouldn't be that entertaining but having jaken and rin there for comedy relief and of course they would have to introduce new charaters maybe the plat could be that he lost his kingdom and he has to do a bunch of crap to get it back or something....

I would watch it of course! But I want him to remain the same, mysterious and powerfull, The plot can be whatever it is but I want to know his past, what make the lord of the western land as cold hearted as he is? Who is his mother? what is she like?

Signature
. ~ * ~ * ~ My Newest Wallie: Deadly Night ~ * ~ * ~ .

I am a member of COLORFULL WALLIES! ~ Free--Wallers ~ Sesshomaru-Luvin

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I believe sesshomaru shouldn't really get his own series because of the fact that if the series progresses for him, they will change his character. He shold just stay "mysterious."

onedayiwillcome

girl who fell in da rabbit hole

NO! the show would jus be him showing off his sexy bishounenness.......though that may not b so bad ;)

Signature Image

I think it would be cool... but even if he doesn't show emotions very often.. he still has them!
I would watch it, just to see what he would do when Inuyasha's not around!

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Quote by UltraMarineHaving been a former Inuyasha fan, I would most likely watch it, though it probably would not be among my choice of anime to watch right away. As for the plot, I would like to see what adventures he's gets himself into in a world where Naraku doesn't exist anymore. Sesshomaru needs to find the love of his life and vow to protect her from danger.

I pretty much couldn't have said it better.

It would be interesting to see...

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

I'd like to see a show about his earlier life... maybe starting with childhood or adolescence. Like someone said, we know hardly anything about his past, and virtually nothing about his mother. All the series shows is that he took part in several wars at his father's side, and that his relationship with Inuyasha wasn't bad from the beginning... So yeah, I like the idea of Sesshoumaru having a show of his own. Maybe if enough fans want it, Rumiko Takahashi will listen to our pleas for once... :D

well i love sesshoumaru alot but a show only a bout him.... they will change him complitly and he will not be the same so it's not a good idea.
although i think it could be nice if they show his character more then usual

Kurisutina

Kurisutina

baka, baka, baka

Well, I will love to see a show of his own and it must be sth like Kenshin Rurouni o just like that. I explain myself. Sesshomaru is a serious youkai so it must be serious and it might have fights but also can show us how much he loves and needs his powerfull father, must show us how much he hates Inuyasha and the others. Also I would like them to show us who is his mother and how much he miss her or not, because he must appreciated her (I think so).
Also I believe that it might show us his search of Power! He needs it! haha. And, just, why not? his relationship with Kagura, Naraku, Rin, Jaken and else people he can ....... talk? haha

Kisses from Spain

Hmm...Sesshomaru in his own series, that would be great, the plot would be about him traveling through the world with Rin and Jaken, trying to find about his father's real past, eventually while he tries it, a new enemy with greater demonic power than even Naraku will appear trying for some reason to stop him (actually, it would be good if this guy shows himself at the very beginning stealing Sesshomaru's past, including the moment when it happens, so he will only remember his name and the moments after he loses his past).

its anime i watch thats all i got hmmmmmm who wants pizza pizzas really good while watching inuyasha

i guess a movie should be nice. a movie with a "after Naraku's death" or "after Inuyasha's death" (though, i wouldn't like too see him dead, or killed by Naraku) plot.

No offence but that sounds stupid, sesshomaru's own series? It doesnt fit his personality. He would simply be a loner who walks around wanting a sword thats stronger then the tetsaiuga. And there would be no kagome, sango, miroku, Kirara or Naraku. Why? Because they are all Inuyasha's Friends/Enemies! There can be no Inuyasha series without the main villain, naraku. He wanted to use sesshomaru to kill Inuyasa, What if that never happened? Then you wont see sesshomaru anymore because he never met Naraku, Therefore he wouldnt seek revenge and would be out of the show. Get my point?

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

D: i would never watch it.
but if there was a movie about his family and stuff i would probably watch that cause i still don't think that they have explained everything about sesshomaru

I would love a trilogy of movies. Watch the never ruffled Sesshomaru make a fool of himself over a half breed demon girl. Have him head over heels a d completely out of his eleme t since he's always been aloof. Have her be bad@$$ and annoyed by him. A big bad that has to be defeated and lots of hilarity while he tries to remain mysterious and haughty.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.