Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any nice anime OST to recommend? - Minitokyo

any nice anime OST to recommend?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

i'm getting quite tired of listening to my old repertoire of anime soundtracks. my current favourite is the op theme of 'space cop gavan'. brings back old memories... sigh. if anyone has any recommendations of anime OST, let me know... thanks

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

mmmm i think the music book of yami to boushi to hon no tabibito it's a good choice. It's not the best soundtrack, but at least it's good.... (i was listening this ost in the past few days).

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

Well, if you like chinese type, Juuni Kokki OST is really good! I'm just love X OST too...

i'm thinking a more lively, catchy and 'spirit-lifting' kind of songs. sure, yako kano (or whatever her name is) did some real nice songs, but most of them are sleep inducing. and i'm not really into instrumentals

Nightbat1707

Nightbat1707

Pilgrimage in the Dark

It's up to your choice.
If U like Super robot song..Go for it. as same as other story

My Recomendation :
Super robot 's Song.
Para Para Max Album 1-5(Mixed song from various anime)
Goddannar 's Ost.

Pilgrimage in the Dark 1707
Signature Image

Nightbat1707

Nightbat1707

Pilgrimage in the Dark

It's up to your choice.
If U like Super robot song..Go for it. as same as other story

My Recomendation :
Super robot 's Song.
Para Para Max Album 1-5(Mixed song from various anime)
Goddannar 's Ost.

Pilgrimage in the Dark 1707
Signature Image

I recommend the Madlax OST.

Signature

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Uhmmmm.....not so instrumental? Yhen give a try to Hokuto no Ken ost :D and Cowboy Beebop too

The Avenger OST is really good. Irregular melodies and great talent of the singer. There was a time when I couldn't get enough of this.

my favorite OST would be noir's XD give it a try~ it's somewhat like madlax's but better XD (in my opinion) XD

Totoro has a rather neat soundtrack, with a lot of pipes and similar instruments. It might be a bit too cheerful for most people, though.

Other than that, Serial Experiments Lain has a really good soundtrack, with a lot of variation. Mostly guitars, but also a lot of ambient noice in some songs.

Haibane Renmei has a very emotional soundtrack which fits really well with the anime.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

.hack//sign
escaflowne
last exile
cowboy bebop

the ultimate collection >:D

Shakesbeer

Shakesbeer

Nyakawaya Nya

Noir
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Cowboy Bebop
Niea Under 7
And my favorite - Animetal (not really ost)

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

the best music is from Hellsing, but you may find some songs really dark and creepy, but should be surprised about how lively are some songs

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

To be honest, I think RPG OSTs are always better than anime ones........but that's just me. I really like the Final Fantasy OSTs and Chrono Cross OST, any Legend of Draggon OST too.

Signature

i like the jyuppon gatana song by animetal. rocks... speaking of rocks, is the naruto soundtrack any good?

I like the Full Moon wo Sagashite OSTs
its nice and soothing

gundam seed best complete album is pretty nice...

or best of inuyasha

i Like Richie Ren or Full Metal Alchemist - I will

From watching Phantom Memory Kurau you might want to check that one out.

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

Angel Sanctuary and Tenkuu no Escaflowne OST

Signature Image

Earth Girl Arjuna
Escaflowne
Gravitation
Noir
Madlax
Chrno Crusade
Saiyuki

statos 4
.hack// legend of the twilight bracelet
cooking master boy
dragon ball GT
rave

just try 'em....

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Mononoke-hime and Spirited away both habe awesome instrumental soundtracks; I especially like the symphonic Monoke-hime CD done by the Prauge Philharmonic Orchestra. *starry eyes*
as for J-pop types stuff...I like Rurouni Kneshin, Inuyasha, and saiyuki!

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.