Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When did you stop believing in Santa? - Minitokyo

When did you stop believing in Santa?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

*note: Hihi~ I've searched to see if similar topics existed, didn't find anything. Though if there is anything similar, I'm terribly sorry for repeating it >.<

Christmas is comming up real soon, so I thought I might start this thread. =]
Like the title says, when did you stop believing in Santa? Or never believed in him from the start?
Yeah, when I was small.. my parents used to tell me all these stories (or you could call them lies) to me. I'd always question them on Santa, like how'd he be able to get to every household in the world in one night. And for the ones without chimney's, how'd he get in? If we've been celebrating christmas since forever, shouldn't Santa be dead yet? Stuff like that, so I guess I never really believed in him 100%, always had some suspision XD

I stoped believing in him entirely near the age of 6 or 7.. which is quite a surprise to me. Since my brother is 8 and still believes he exists ^_^'

So how about you, did you're parents make up random tales to get you convinced? Did you ever believe in such a guy?

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

I don't know... I did believe but I think I just stopped because nothing really happens... the gift that you like isn't... well... there...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

erebusnight

::Kickass Imposter!:: <(^.~)>

I don't think I ever STARTED to believe in the first place. lol

Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon.

I don't believe in some fat guy in a red suit..end of story..I used to have the christmas spirit but all these commercials spoilt it..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

Santa doesn't exist?! :( ... ... oh wait... I knew that. I'm not sure when I stopped believing in Santa... I was probably about eight or so.. maybe? I had an over active imagination and loved to believe in stuff like that just for the sake of believing in it even if it didn't make sense.

=^..^=

Signature

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

when i was 9 or 10 i think...

Signature

KitClairvoyance

KitClairvoyance

The Secret Cookie Hoarder

Santa? .. O.o .. been believing in him since little and haven't stopped no matter what people say...! >.< .. heh.. yea.. so i still like to be like a lil kid sometimes.. but thats one of the nice little things about christmas... ^^ ..

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...what? santa? what is that? you talking english girl?

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

Never believed in it..... coz I know that there ain't no factory up there in the North Pole...only polar bears! XD

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i stopped at 7 when i found out that applies not for my family because we are chinese and strictly so.
so i just dropped it.
agreed as well, the fact a fat guy in a red suit climbs in a ceiling is just not logical and funny enough, kids believing it actually believe there is a freddy krueger as well on elm street.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Uhm, I never stopped believing in Santa... but my definition of Santa is more complex than a big joyful old grandpa in a red suit! I always believed in the SYMBOL that Santa is! More like he brings joys, happiness and warmth during a certain time of the year, where you can see your loved ones and give little presents or cards to tell them that you don't forget them and that you love them. Okay okay I know we should be doing this all around the year, but when they live far, it's more difficult so still a good time during Christmas.
But I agree that all that business thing around Christmas is killing all the magic in it! Anyway, that was my 2 cents!

~ sweety, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies ~

pamkips

pamkips

?????

I never believed in him in the first place, I mean I was a very, Like, who would want to believe in a man who's in a fat suit runing around sneaking into people's houses O_O Now, that's a scary thought, but yesh but my gram gram slapped me in the face with a you dumbass santa doesn't exsist soooo stop believing in him! I was 4 1/2...my gram gram has never been the same O_O

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I stop bleieveing as soon as I saw my parents was up druing the night.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

i dont remember my age, but i do remember that was my neighbor who told me that there was no such thing as santa!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by everfall*note: Hihi~ I've searched to see if similar topics existed, didn't find anything. Though if there is anything similar, I'm terribly sorry for repeating it >.<

Christmas is comming up real soon, so I thought I might start this thread. =]
Like the title says, when did you stop believing in Santa? Or never believed in him from the start?
Yeah, when I was small.. my parents used to tell me all these stories (or you could call them lies) to me. I'd always question them on Santa, like how'd he be able to get to every household in the world in one night. And for the ones without chimney's, how'd he get in? If we've been celebrating christmas since forever, shouldn't Santa be dead yet? Stuff like that, so I guess I never really believed in him 100%, always had some suspision XD

I stoped believing in him entirely near the age of 6 or 7.. which is quite a surprise to me. Since my brother is 8 and still believes he exists ^_^'

So how about you, did you're parents make up random tales to get you convinced? Did you ever believe in such a guy?

Wow, you stopped believing so early. I didnt until i was about 11 or 12.

Signature

HyuugaNiko

HyuugaNiko

I'm f**king determined

I stopped believing in Santa near the age 8 I think maybe 'cause my parents was a failure, they put me within my cousins in the kitchen and don't let us see anything was happening in the living room, but my lil' cousin could see them tell us that everything was a fake. I still like I was fooled so many years why couldn't they just give me the presents, this would be better 'cause the ''thank you''s will go to them and no to that fake thing called Santa (Sorry 'bout my English)

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I stopped believing in Santa when I was in 2nd grade. I stopped because I never got what I wanted on my Christmas Wishlist that I spent so much time to write out.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

hm .. i think abt .. when i was 4 ? ?
but i wasnt disapointed that there was no raindeers n santa >;|

I don't remember I have ever believed in it.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

like.......5 years ago XD got up and found my parents....I mean....OH MY GOSH! SANTA'S NOT REAL?!?!?!?! *breaks down in tears* All this time *sob* XD

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.