Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are there manga illustrators in your country? - Minitokyo

Are there manga illustrators in your country?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

We are all aware that Japan is teeming with highly skilled illustrators adapting the manga style of drawing.Thats because the art form originated in their country.
The manga /anime fandom,however has spread across the world inspiring lots of people to adapt to the manga style of drawing characters for comics,magazines,etc.. :) :)

my question now is -are there any illustrators in your country who are using manga style when drawing illustrations or comics?

In my country(Philippines),we have several of them.The most prominent of whom are the ones drawing for anime magazines like Questor or Culture crash.

these artists are now employed in this companylink
to draw webcomics and stuff.

:) :) :)

Adam Warren (US) draws anime style comics. he evoluted very well with years and i find that now he created his own style that cannot be compared to any other makgaka even that it is still anime style : his work http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Field/4751/tgallery.html
send him a mail and invite him to join gomanga :)

cool ive come across him i even have one of his books

thanks for the reply!1

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.