Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Addicted to Animes? - Minitokyo

Addicted to Animes?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Hmm I was wondering if it's good or bad to be "Addicted" to Animes (though, not as extreme as Otakus are)

What do you think?

roly-poly

floater

hmm animes, i never really called upon that word. its an odd one.

but back on topic. i guess its not bad to get addicted. if its what you like then just keep on chuggin along. i mean, we cant help what we get addicted to. i didnt choose coke, coke chose me.

maybe if like you start living your life as an anime and you expect people to understand you when you go "yeah like in episode 8 of kanon when whatshername did this and whatshisname did that" is going a bit too far

Signature

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Yeah, I got yer point, your right though. You should always keep in mind to put Anime and Real Life apart from each other.

kino

kino

tabibito

my addiction in anime ends at me buying artbooks/manga and dling anime ^^ it's just a hobby, nothing more :D

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

And that's what it should stay shouldn't it?

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

Be an otaku..but try not to go overboard..^^

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

Well,is a nice hobby for me too.I watched japanese animation for so long and still.I dont love all anime around.I just go after something that interests me someway.I think is better than hollywood movies.You can go much farther using animation than human actors.
I love the art too.Is something really better than Leonardo da Vinci ahahaha...sorry for the oldies

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

All I care about is artwork. Other than that, really don't mean much to me.

Signature

Guts

Guts

Branded

The concept seems crazy to me that people would go a certain length to be that "specialized fan"
I've only bought a poster for the looks, and i watch anime.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

being excessively addicted into anything is not good....so i think a reasonable enjoyment is good enough.....i love anime but i know when to stop...haha

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my friends always tell me i'm addicted... but I can stop anytime i want...maybe.. lol

but seriously, just keep perspective with an addiction in relation to real life... although if you are addicted to something, this might not be so easy.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Being an addict isn't necissarily a bad thing as long as its kept in good means. But as for me I like all anime, there is hardly one that I have seen that I don't like, the only one I can think of is Kare Kano which I though kind of boring.

And last year not having anything to do and being an insomniac didn't help matters, I would watch about 8-12 hours of anime a day, watching comeplete series start to finish, though I would always get pissed off even when the littlest thing interrupted me. Though I have to thank those people who supplied me with a seemingly endless suppy of fansubs :) Now I am not so bad I have other things to take up my time

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

If people say you act like anime characters (like me XD), then you are addicted beyong hope.

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

If you see your life through a command interface(from dating sims)...
If you find yourself locked in your bedroom for over 67 hours watching anime...
If you havent seen the light of day for a few months...

Your addicted!

All of these seem to apply to me. sad isnt it?

May the Woot be with you!

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Erm...well YES :D

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

Quote by LimalityErm...well YES :D

Yeah i know. i'm a freak! lol

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

XD well if i wouldnt have school and stuff i'd be hanging at home watching anime 24/7 there's just to many anime to watch...that's the problem

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

i have school and a job, that certain situation was during the summer...

my dayly agenda:
wake up
school(7 hours)
work(5-6 hours)
anime(3 hours)
sleep

note: all times are estimated

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Leonryushini have school and a job, that certain situation was during the summer...

my dayly agenda:
wake up
school(7 hours)
work(5-6 hours)
anime(3 hours)
sleep

note: all times are estimated

i'm guessing u don't do homework/assignments/projects? LOL XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

arr... anime, well not so addicted to it tho.. unless I buy a lot of VCDs of animes all at once, i'll just watch the whole thing throughout the day ^^;; hehe, but yeah I love anime... Cant really live without it.

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

i'm guessing u don't do homework/assignments/projects? LOL
~GundamZZ

I do them alright but how i do them is another question...

Ayreon

Ayreon

Obscene

I am not addicted as some people are, but I do watch most anime that I come across until I find it boring.

This is the dawn of time
I am the first to stand
Looking through the eyes of the primal man
This is the dawn of time
Witnessing the birth
I am the first man on earth

im anime addict but not a fiend....

but i guess its far better to be an anime addict than a Degrassi Jr High: the Next Generation addict....

ah! who am i kidding! i luv pre teen,canadian-mellow drama!

I would not say that I am addicted to it however I do watch a lot of it.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.