Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the place that you feel most comfortable in? - Minitokyo

What is the place that you feel most comfortable in?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

in other words, the place that u feel like u can do whatever u want at!

For me, its the time when i go to sleep...when i go to bed, i stay more than 2 hours just thinking of alot of things! the thought that i do think alot is like a priority to me at the moment! b/c i'm not doing anything with my life right now...like takin a little break XP ...

The thought that i do watch alot of anime, makes me get away from the real world, when i start thinkin about different things, i start realizing how boring the real thing is...however, when i'm in real life, either workin, bein with friends, havin fun, i do realize that life can be fun, u just have to be fit enough for it ;)...
but, i also realized, that if i'm not practicing anything at anytime (practicing=doing), my thoughts start running again, and my mind escapes from the real world again! sometimes i be thinking that i'm a hero to save the world, LOL, even though its not true, buti hope that i "WILL" do a change to alot of people in my life :)...

that's for me :nya: what bout u?

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

The place I feel most comfortable in ?
Home. I don't have other word for that.
Why? I can eat home made food, I can sleep in my bed, I can take a hot shower and I can see my family.

When you have to work a lot, making yourself forced to work day and night in college, you are quite happy going back home, even for a couple of hours.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

In my boyfriends arms. Sappy, I know, but it's a very protected and comforting feeling. Actually, I like being held by anyone; friends, family. What can I say? I'm a physical person.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

higuri

Devils Never Cry

my room...there nobody can do nothing cause it's my rules^^
and every one shall obey...

yue_hikaru

Silver Magi

My Room Of Course where else can you do whatever you want.
you can even go naked in your room.

Life Is Short n' they say it's precious
So live your life the way U like it

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

the place etc... hm... that would be my school (this is not a joke!) I have so many miseries in my home (like living with a man I hate- my father), and my school consists of really friendly teachers (it's a public school) and GREAT and marvellus friends...

founder of: Vectory
Signature

Home.

my room is cool, i can do anything. but my santuary is actually the forrest.(no im not a hippie) its just so quiet and refreshing.

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

the arms of my lover is the only place i feel completly safe and confotable

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

well, anywhere i can sleep, cause its very relaxing... the question posed has multimeaning answers, i chose the simple route this time ~_^

-repeat-

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I most confortable at home at the comptuer or in my room.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Quote by cloudymirror22the arms of my lover is the only place i feel completly safe and confotable

Another romantic! I don't feel so alone in this thread now. :) Isn't it interesting how something so simple as a hug can make you feel better? I have never been very materialistic, I suppose...

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

In my room asleep.

Definitly in my bed ! it is the hardest when you have to get up the morning and worst when I have to get up at 5:50 am!

There's no combination of words ,I could post on the back of a postcard...

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

The place I feel most comfortable is in my room on the cushion in front of my bed and my tv.

Signature

When I hang out with my friends, we've been together for so long, it's as if nothing really matters anymore. We hang, we joke around, we talk, good times. I can be myself, no need to worry about anything else.

my bed listening to slipknot, or ill nino

in my apartment mostly comfortable when its just me and my cat home cause shes the only one who doesnt stress me out

Signature Image

clueless-saint

clueless-saint

Lovely Delight

i like sitting in my room alone.....its very comforting.............

Signature Image
Delightful
Im a member of NuGeneration & Negaraku

i would say, anywhere by myself. probably at home. or when im in bed i think about stuff till i fall asleep. im very comfortable then.

on the house roof. I know it sounds strange but it's so relaxing just lying there looking at the stars. At night noone can see you either

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

my bed in my room, nowhere else is better.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

minna-san, thanx for participating so far ^_^...
lets hear more thoughts :)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Quote by cloudymirrorthe arms of my lover is the only place i feel completly safe and confotable

Quote by MistressPookyChanAnother romantic! I don't feel so alone in this thread now. :) Isn't it interesting how something so simple as a hug can make you feel better? I have never been very materialistic, I suppose...

<laughs> You're not the only ones. I like being in my girl's arms too, although that's not where I feel the MOST comfortable.

It sounds crazy, but I feel most comfortable in my hometown. I'm not living there now, but I go back to see family and friends. When I'm there, I feel more relaxed, the pace of life is slower, and things are just more...easy-going. Sometimes I miss it. :(

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.