Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the place that you feel most comfortable in? - Minitokyo

What is the place that you feel most comfortable in?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Rooms are nice, but I feel most comfortable in an excellent coffee shop. I don't have to have roomies bother me, plus a nice cup of great brewed java is great with the atmosphere. Less distractions (when you get through the noise . . .) when I need to pull out a project or study and its great to watch people go by. Besides, its always fun to meet a cutie doing her homework too!

BumRush

BumRush

Isolationist and Gynophobe

in my room, lying in my bed, playing video games or watching anime from midnight - 3am. Feels like Im the only person in the world while everyone is sleeping.

Signature

hugs are definately the instant cure for depression, loneliness and sorrows of the heart!

i enjoy being in the company of my friends too, regardless whether it is in my own home, in a movie or in a fancy restaurant. it seems that our motto is 'more is merrier' coz the frequency & amplitude of our laughter increases proportionally with the number of friends that participate ^_^

i also like the comfort of my living room sofa when i watch anime & movies, and when i read my storybooks. i always look forward to take short breaks from our reality & escape into another world of fantasies & myths.

Joslin

i wish

I feel comfortable whenever I'm alone. No one around and no noise, because in this way, I can let myself to relax and my mind to free from reality.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

for me it'll be in my room with my dog... hugging her... im happy like that..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

For me the comfortable is at my school coz' at home I always left alone coz' my parent goes to work and leave me alone and my little borther and sister they left them at my grandmother house. I can't go to my grandmother house coz' I once cause a trouble there....so the most comfortable place for me is at school where I can't feel lonely.....

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Most comfortable place is my room. I'm going to college right now, so my dorm room is like my own home. I guess I just love being alone so I can think and clear my head after a long day. Kind of like just before you fall asleep. Dunno, guess it's really various places where I can just think. :)

You need only believe. . .

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

where? in another woman's arms.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Quote by sukumeiwhere? in another woman's arms.

LOOOL
i used ta be like that too...

seems like half of the people here prefer loneliness, and the others prefer the motto "the more the merrier" like emily-chan mentioned up there!

but did u guys know that i also feel comfy in da restroom? not i wouldn't be necesarilly doing nething, just bein there, i make sure i got my privacy up there too, there's a mirror in there, and u can do lots of things in there too, like talk to urself XD ........... we all talk to ourselves, so there's no need to be shy to talk about it ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Blademast3R

Blademast3R

Full Metal Panic !

I am feeling most comfortable in my room! I can do here whatever I want and I am feeling safer. :D

Signature
ESRB Notice : Game experience may change during online play !!!
FMP-The-Second-Raid
Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hmm let me c my room no coz my grandma lives n it with me *_*
n restroom well yea its place i feel comfy in it :/ but not all tha time
hmm bed no not at all my bed is tha place where i go to sleep or cry ^_^'
but for now my comfy place is skool's bus i duno y but i just love it...while am watchin tha cars, people..and everythin n my way, i feel really comfy ^_^

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

i feel most comfortable in my bed and sofa. XD
in bed cause i can sleep, and sofa cause the tv is just ight in front of it and i can sit/lie there for hours watching anime. lol XD

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I feel really comfortable in my room. Of course, you can do almost anything you want in there, scratch your butt, read your books in a sleeping position. But if I had to choose a place where I'm really comfortable, it would be in a library or bookstore... I just love books! :D

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

My bedroom, most deffinitely!

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

always at home i feel at place, but whenever i come back from hong kong, i always feel out of place where ever i am in aus

aiya.

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Puck's Glen in Scotland - it's a really dark forested gorge with loads of water. I feel very comfortable amongst the trees.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by SakichiiMy bedroom, most deffinitely!

Me too! ^_^' >_<

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Lucky you, people, I can not be alone and comfortable for a reasonable period of time. It is either someone is following me or someone is with me. The only time I have to myself is when everyone is asleep.

Faye-chan91

Faye-chan91

The girl of the rings

I think it's the attic of my home, I can stay alone with myself much time I want. I can do whatherver I want. In summer is really hot and in winter it's really cold, but it'r a comfortable place for me.
My room isn't my completely domain 'cause I share it with my little sister -_-
But I looove my bed!

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

My most comfortable place is my school....Very comfortable with all my various friends . Feel good to see them like parent

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I'm not really sure; I think... when I'm reading a good book, manga or regular novel; maybe when I'm in the middle of a good, flowing conversation with someone, and they understand me, and aren't totally invasive, but respectful of what I want to talk about.
However, if we were on the subject of places that freak one out, I'd have plenty to talk about! XD .

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

After waking up in the morning, sitting on a couch with complete silence, save the ticking of a clock. I am most at peace then, not thinking, not wondering, not worrying. I am oblivious to all the troubling things that I know of, the uncertainties of the future.

So, perhaps, alone in the living room-To answer your title question.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

I like sitting at night in the forest. Looking at the moon. There is no trouble and away from people.

lol... most comfortable back in the hustle n bustle of my home and the city life... everytime i return overseas to study, or go some other place, i don't feel like anything is really possible... anywhere at home for me works out good.. well.. i guess then again, that is cos my place has a lot of junk that i used to play with as a kid... so there are plenty of things to rediscover... to me, everything is family... there are so many things to remind me of what and who i am at home, so i love being at home... the comforts of everything being so convenient as well...

studying in ireland, over time i build a sense of insecurity, but i have certain friends to be with who i can be with n remind me of the joys of home... which is why i point everything back to home (i don't have my own room, mind you XD)

i'm not materialistic, but whatever is at home, i savour it... XD now excuse me, need to savour the love of good ol' local snacks XD

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.