need help finging HTML codes >.>

page 1 of 1 11 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

err i tried to search codes on other websites but i cant seem to find the code that i want i was wondering if anyway can tell me where to get a hiatus code? i cant seem to find it >.<

and i have a question some sites has like a code something like "block users" but its just blocking their names not like taking their ips and ban them i was wondering if theres any chance i can get a ban code like that? cause obvious alot of sites AP MT etc..have that so i was wondering how can i get one?

• Dec 01, 2005

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

Cancel

Umm,I don't know what hiatus code is but as for the banning try http://www.radiantfx.com/tutorials/1/34/IP-Banning.php

Signature

• Dec 01, 2005

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

is it for any kind of website? O.O anyway thanks for helping much appreciated

• Dec 01, 2005

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

Cancel

That code is for if your site is done in php. You justput it at the top of all your publically accessible web pages. If your running off html I don't think it would have the capability of doing something like this.

Signature

• Dec 01, 2005

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

Cancel

what is hiatus code? O_O

and for blocking certain users, you can easily use ip banning. just enter the IP you want to ban and php will check if the visitor's IP is the same with the banned ip. if true, then display error page on them. can be easily done with php. :)

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

hiatus code is something like an image prevent everyone to view ur page and normally hiatus signs means break they are away for a few days taking a break something like that

• Dec 01, 2005

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

Cancel

all i can say is go to animepaper.net and thy will help u more with stof like bbcodes and other's to

Signature
im the one and only rave master

• Dec 01, 2005

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Cancel

What server are you running on? If it is windows use ASP, if it it Apache or linux you can just use Htaccess.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

• Dec 02, 2005

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

im looking for one for xanga journal site

• Dec 02, 2005

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

Cancel

xanga? then you cant do anything because you dont have any access to upload files like .php and .htaccess
why dont you just create a huge image with your msg in it ? lol

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

Cancel

never heard of a hiatus code....r u sure its html?

• Jan 03, 2006

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.