Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jockers are driving me crazy.... - Minitokyo

Jockers are driving me crazy....

page 1 of 1 8 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i make layouts for xanga..and i been getting alot of jockers..u can say i find one everyday they steal layout took the code edit it wont give me credit and stubborn as hell...and its driving me crazy i wanna shut down my site but my friends said things like

"if u shutdown ur site u'll lose to the jockers and u have alot of supporters im sure they wont want u to shut down ur really successful u even make it into the xanga top 100 site ur got in 100 within a week and never had drop out ur their idols u admire u they wanna be like u yadda yadda yadda..."

im so pissed and confuse now...i know i would get jockers but i didnt expect to get get some every single day.... i have already have like 60-70 jockers..

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

hmm all i can say is hang in it tell thy end
dont give up
and dont be like thy wont u to be
thy just wont u to do what thy wont
bot u now that u shell not
shut down ur page
ur my friend lol

Signature
im the one and only rave master

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

oh crap u'll get tired of people saying "i didnt take it whats ur problem" for 4 damn months..and when they have my signature there they'll say wheres ur sig i dont see it i made this layout 100% etc >.>

I've had similar problems before, my only suggestion is to contact them, confront them in a professional manner and ask them to please remove (selected items) to avoid legal dispute. They may call your bluff but most likely 50% will take it as a serious email.

BTW, when they come back and deny it, don't be suprised... I mean that's to be expected.

If it bothers you enough, you could shutdown your site but I feel that you'd be hurting yourself and your community more than the jockers. It's not like they give a damn about you since they stole to begin with.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

its impossible to stop them.and i agree that by closing your site, you're only gicing in to those guys.the best i can figure a solution is...have accounts.

and only members can download the codes and stuff.once you got accounts, you can keep tab of who's downloading what and if anyone breaches your terms and conditions for using your codes, you ban them from ever being a member again. i know a place that offers gateways for websites.

but its one general password.like, not accounts, just one password.so evrytime you ban someone you gotta change the pw and inform all your current members, which is quite troublesome but its the easiest to set up

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

you failed at the internet. unwritten rule: once you publish something on the net, it's no longer yours. put price tags on your layouts if you really want to stop the stealing.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Yeah, I see your xanga and you get really pissed off, ne? Yeah the internet is so open, the only way to stop is to make em pay. u.u well, that sucks for me cuz I like your layouts! T-T

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

BankotsuInuyashasgirl

BankotsuInuyashasgirl

SURRENDER TO MY SPORK!!

Evil frickin jockers! muwahahahahahahahaha! I AM ZE SECRET WEAPON! weEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Step into my world where there's countless things to see...endless possibilities let me take you to a place where desires flow deep
See an odyssey of dreams...and the best of fantasies... All this for your eyes on, step into my world

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.