Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Loosing credits - Minitokyo

Loosing credits

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

For some reason im loosing credit for no reason. Nothing was deleted of mine, and im posting lots in the form. Though i actually lost some credits instead of gaining them. Do we still get credits for posting in the forums?

Signature

kasumi01

kasumi01

ninjas rock!

When you download scans and wallies, it costs credits. ^_^

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

No, i didnt dl anything. I still have 11 free dl Quota's left even.

Signature

Same thing happened to me, I think if you don't visit for a while you lose credit, but it's not that much.

Btw not a big deal but loosing credit != losing credit.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

log in and log out, the problem should be fine, i just did that, and now it is back to where it was (overloaded with digits) seems to work fine.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

maybe it's a problem of cookies or something. Try to clean your cookies directory.

For me the system works very well and i'm downloading a few scans per week and uploading some more. I have more credits than when the credit system was instaled.

Uploading items also costs credits. I waste all my free download quota uploading scans and some wallies. Maybe if you post a lot in the forums can cost credits. In your shoes, i would pm a moderator or admin, maybe they could give you some answers.

see you

hmm I don't receive any credits for the last 2 days now.

I do check forum 3 times a day, and post, but I don't refill my 30 quotas any more nor I gained any actually credits.

why?

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

the free download quota is gradually replenished in 24 hour or more.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

This is bull! :angry: I just lost 7 credits and i didnt dl or do anything. So now im still not gaining, and am losing credits for no reason.

Signature

Whatever happend to the real AV japenese scans of females.
Its all gonde= p

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domin

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Just came back and now 7 more credits are gone for nothing.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

really, PM Sheq already!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Quote by Miroku4444This is bull! :angry: I just lost 7 credits and i didnt dl or do anything. So now im still not gaining, and am losing credits for no reason.

Are you on a shared computer ?

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

try to clear your cache if you using firefox. i hate how firefox handle cache. thats why i switch over to opera which is far superior that firefox.

anyway, just try to clear your cache. if the problem still happen, then go pm sheqel

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by Taurec

Quote by Miroku4444This is bull! :angry: I just lost 7 credits and i didnt dl or do anything. So now im still not gaining, and am losing credits for no reason.

Are you on a shared computer ?

I think i know what it is. Everytime i use my Free Download Quota it eventually takes it form my credits.

Signature

hmmm I haven't been able to gain any credits after I hit 35.69..

It was fine b4 when I only have 7 credits or so...

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i cant gain credits anymore

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

I'm having the same problem. I receive favs and comments and they don't up anymore.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Well today i didnt lose any. Maybe seq fixed it?

Signature

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

My credits stayed the same over a week now. 38.xx For the free quota credits, does it really affect your credit gains if you used them?

Signature

again... I post some everyday, yet to receive any credits.

It's been quiet a while since the last time I gained any credits

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Lost 3 credits for nothing. Dam and i though it stopped.

Signature

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.