Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Somethings really WERID is happening and its REALLY scaring me! - Minitokyo

Somethings really WERID is happening and its REALLY scaring me!

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Okey, I think its time to tell someone about this, its been happening for about half a year now... it really werid and when I told my bro he thought I was crazy, but I swear that its really happening....
okey ill start from the top....

when it first started is when I was trying to go to sleep. and when I was asleep for like 3mins.... I wake up and first I get really dizzy and then my eyes feel like its going up and down really fast, (I am fully awake so you can't say I was dreaming) and then and then I try to move but I can't and it feels like something is plushing me down....or whatever I just plainy CANT move. Then after about 30secs of trying to move, I start hearing stuff.... first there is a screching sound and then (the very first time) I was pretty sure, that I heard people talking and kids yelling (like in a crowded area) I got so scared..... my body wouldnt move no matter what I try and my eyes felt like it was going up and down and I hear stuff (at that point, my mind was in complete control) I reamber yelling in my mind and saying "what the hell......what the hell....!" and after then about 2mins it stops and I am able to move again. it scaries me ALOT! im sorry if im not making since.

and then after that, it starts happening again and again like 3 times a week, but I hear something different each time, right after I go to sleep. I mean, it really really really scares me. I dont know whats happening.... so in this matter I hear things too x_x
im even really scared, that it might happen today.....
have anyone have problems like this?

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

my friend had the same experience like u. she said she can't move her body not even a finger. it's like there was something heavy on top of her and she said she saw something like a hurricane in her room.. and she saw something (or someone?) big and black.. it's pretty scary..

'' live life to the fullest''

xianghuax

xianghuax

Night Assassin

Woah.... Something LIKE that happened to me (just the can't move part) except I was actually sleeping but I can feel that my body can't move no matter how hard I try to move my leg or my finger or whatever... Wow you can see ghosts? I can kinda... >.> Although I try not to >.< By the way I don't think you're crazy at all.. Things like these happen to just about anyone... But it's pretty scary >.<

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I am no medical or physcological expert. But my suggestion: you can check on a doctor or someone who will help you understand your current situation. If you are scared, try to imagine something. Maybe that will push out all the bad thoughts. I wish I was there to help out. I hope you feel better.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

not that i know anything in this department, but past readings of literature does make me remember there are two ways to explaining this.

One is stress, often mistaken with ghostly apparatus of a being or a black shape that is said to push down people on the bed and subdue their movements and cause "inawakening" a sort of illusion cause by the mind when images seem to distort itself with dreams and past or subdued memories to appear in the front of the brain that projects images onto the eyes.

This is further proved by the unique pattern often referred as REM that is Rapid Eye Movement which is making dreams that is. Due to eye movement, you are actually said to be recalling previous dreams, and then projecting while awaken, or sub-conciously remembering things that were part of the memories.
The images and sounds may be projected by the head.

Part of the cause is because of stress, one is not able to sleep, but the body is asleep and then this causes an illusion for the body to discoordinate with the body.

I am explaining as best as i can, so yeah, the main reason appears to be stress, and it will go on, because it can be something like a personal feeling and like a bug, it stays there. at least, until you find the cause and eliminate it.

The other major reason is the legends of the Gui Ya Chuang (chinese: Ghost that subdues the sleeper)
This is kind of spirirtual apparition that appears to be a type of succubus that is technically both a sign of sexual conquest and a kind of evil spirit. However, it is said that this spirit actually prefers to haunt and make a person pressured only and will never do any harm. A succubus or incubus however, takes away the energy of the person as said.

It is common in my homeland to hear people of complaining such spirits, they are usually remnants of the past era, so they actually are very much like us, they miss the living and envy those who can sleep in tight, because they do so, they tend to mess with people a bit. What is sure is that it is normal to assume they are safe.

Consider how long you have been having this, it is probably nothing. Half a year is probably nothing, but what you can do is test out this, whatever religion it may be that you are in, ask your parents out of fear and disbelief for your own safe, allow you to stay in the monastery, church, temple for a week or so, just to test out if such conditions reoccur, or maybe out of curiosity, try another room, or maybe the halls, usually, it is said that a spirit repeatedly haunts someone for attention, so when they find the person is not there, they will simply give up.

Don't believe everything i say, I am simply recalling old readings, whether they are any relevance i am not sure.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I can only advise you medically, and I won't be touching on any spiritual aspect at all. Seems to be that you have some sort of a hallucination, more visually than auditory. Just answer some of the questions ok?

1. Current age
2. Progress of the disease
3. Any other complaints
- hearing voices
- hearing 2/3 people commenting about your action
- sudden withdrawal of thoughts
- sudden insertion of thoughts
- experiencing your thinking being broadcasted

My other explaination is that it is not any spiritual or pathological situation, but rather physiological. Certain phenomena are common just before the verge of going off to sleep, and we call it hypnogogic phenomena. These include simple visual and auditory hallucination of seeing white images, or hearing voices, or people calling out to you, or even ringing of the phone or bell or knocking of the door and such. The same will sometimes be experienced on the verge of waking up, hypnopompic phenomenon.

My advise to you? Seek medical help, preferably a phychiatrist.

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

When the experts touch on this topic, I feel so useless and not knowing anything. I will be sure to try to look into it. Don't be scared. You have told everyone about your fears. and that is a big step in curing yourself. I wish I get a chance to talk to you.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Forgive me here, I also know nothing of the medical, psychylogical or spiritual aspect - I'm kind of a non-believer when it comes to ghosts or spirits (probably 'cause they never appear to me ^^;;). I can only give you long term, practical everyday advice.

Anyway, your description sounds scary - and your current state is even scarrier. Therefore no-one can belittle the situation by saying "ist all right, its all in your mind, it'll go away" Thankfully no-one did - we care to much for you to give you such cheap comfort.

I never had an experience such as this - except in dreams and even then not nearly as bad. I can move a bit, but very slow, and all the characters in my dreams are real people. Even after shooting zombies on computer I don't dream about them.

After reading the previous posts, I must side with Devildude (although only the first half ^^;;) First make sure that you do not suffer from stress or an irregular sleeping patern. I can't go medical on this, but stress can do nasty stuff with your mind. At the the very LEAST go see a doctor to check on your general health and constitution. He may subscribe drugs to make you sleep better.

Other factors which are stress related:
Malnutrition - make sure you get at least some of the main food groups.
Work - are you happy with it or overworked?
Excercise - it sounds corny but the brain does need oxygen by means of blood and you may need to shake off some frustration or stress by physically working it off.

All this assuming its stress. If none of the above applies to you it might be more serious. But as I said, go see a doctor at least. Talk to your parents - they can at least support you more intimately.

Just remember: if it scares you, do NOT stay quiet about this. At this day and age people don't laugh at the supernatural anymore (they just may not know anything about it, but its a topic to be taken seriously).

Take care.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Zeliard

Zeliard

I still don't think it's much of a problem, but if it really bothers you that much..... really don't hesistate to seek help.

Signature

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

you watch alot of anime ^_^

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by ZeliardI can only advise you medically, and I won't be touching on any spiritual aspect at all. Seems to be that you have some sort of a hallucination, more visually than auditory. Just answer some of the questions ok?

1. Current age
2. Progress of the disease
3. Any other complaints
- hearing voices
- hearing 2/3 people commenting about your action
- sudden withdrawal of thoughts
- sudden insertion of thoughts
- experiencing your thinking being broadcasted

My other explaination is that it is not any spiritual or pathological situation, but rather physiological. Certain phenomena are common just before the verge of going off to sleep, and we call it hypnogogic phenomena. These include simple visual and auditory hallucination of seeing white images, or hearing voices, or people calling out to you, or even ringing of the phone or bell or knocking of the door and such. The same will sometimes be experienced on the verge of waking up, hypnopompic phenomenon.

My advise to you? Seek medical help, preferably a phychiatrist.

1) 15
2) I dont think so
3) only hearing voices
im kinda scared about Seeking medical help a phychiatrist maybe, but im ging to tell my parents, but I dont want to at the same time....

To answer the other one, even though all of you are saying, that the cause might be stress, I dont think im stressed at all. I dont work, and my grades are pretty good. the only thing im stressed out about is sleeping every night hoping this wont happen tonight........

Signature

Zeliard

Zeliard

We here at MT would like to wish you the best of luck, and hope that you will overcome your problem.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

as i mentioned again, i suggest if you do believe in the spiritual aspect of the issue that you are facing, it is good that you go to a holy place and see how is sleeping there. I am sure charitable places like the church and temples are willing to help by lending you a spot.

Much to one other thing is the sleeping place, sometimes, a person may feel stressed and not able to recognize sleep, as sleep...in a place.
Maybe a change of beds, a change of rooms in your house can help. Or better still, try sleeping on other surfaces, and see how it works.

Signature Image

the reason for that is that ur body is still asleep but ur mind is awake...you hav to giv it time...i know whatchu mean...i get it sometimes...anyways if its serious u might wanna talk to a physiscian or a phychiatrist

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

There is a such thing in a sleep disorder where you feel like you can not move and the it feels like there is something on top of you. As for the noises, hallucinations can happen more commonly than others. This goes for all the senses from what u feel to what you and see and hear. Also how long does this happen everytime this occurs? It sounds like you dont get any sleep at all at this rate so you should see a doctor to find out if you have a sleep disorder otherwise a see a pychologist.

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

It almost sounds like schizophrenia?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=schizophrenia

Signature

If it happens on regular moments it might has something to do with your daily routines.

It isn't always shizophrenia Miroku4444...

You could actualy be dreaming when you have that experience.

I sometimes get stuff like:
I'm dreaming and suddenly i fall, and then the dream stops.
And then i feel my bed and i feel myself falling onto it and i wake up.

Its strange but it happens.

While you are sleeping your mind organises stuff.
So thinking about something just before you get to sleep might cause a dream about it.

And dreams can look amazing real.

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

nope no problems like this, *cough* crazy psycho *cough*, my advice get a priest. and remember I'm not religious at all! THE POWER OF CRIST COMPELS YOU! seriously though, see a doctor, espically if it starts to become physical, and it may, cause I've heard of cases like this before hell I knew one, she said she had a gaurdian spirit that would carve things into her body or something like that.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

I cannot give oyu medical or psychlogical, but I think you have a poltergiest (seriously). And I also think that maybe your a psychic which is why you're hearing these voices. I say go find a medium or something like that to check out your room and do some exorcism

Lirael

Lirael

Eternal Sunshine

okay this might sound kinda like this doesnt solve the problem, but have you ever tried to listen to what the voices are saying?... i mean are you still scared of the ghosts if you have seen them since you were nine... maybe you dont have to be scared of it... although the whole not being able to move thing and hearing voices all of a sudden is scary... and dont get me wrong if i were in your position i would be totally freaking, im just saying that maybe you could try to listen! i hope this helped!...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

man...and i thought it only happend to me...the best thing to do (its benn happening to me for about two years now) is when you can move, drink water, eat somthing hot, and wash your face with warm water, trust me, it works. and the ghosts? i dunno how to deal with that...ive seen one or two, but i try not to remember that...hope i was of some help... :sweat:
if u want more of my advise, or want to know more about what happens to me, just drop me a PM message/question

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

i am still undecided on the whole supernatural thing, but i'd have to agree with joemighty16. the paralysis part ive heard of before, and th sounds are probably a mental thing. about the ghosts, i dunno, but whatever this is, hallucination or real, can't hurt you. one possible suggestion is try not to fear it, but instead relax and accept, and don't try to move. see if that does anything. of course, there is always the possibility you are lying, for whatever reason, but i do trust you and seriously doubt it. so i dunno if my advice is worth anything, but i hope this stops happening to you, cuz it would scare the hell out of me.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by Liraelokay this might sound kinda like this doesnt solve the problem, but have you ever tried to listen to what the voices are saying?... i mean are you still scared of the ghosts if you have seen them since you were nine... maybe you dont have to be scared of it... although the whole not being able to move thing and hearing voices all of a sudden is scary... and dont get me wrong if i were in your position i would be totally freaking, im just saying that maybe you could try to listen! i hope this helped!...

I have never tried to listion to what the voices are saying... I'm normaly panicking at those moments, but about the voices, I was never really able to figure it out, what they are really saying, its just like a bur, because it sounds like a bunch of people talking at the same time.

Quote by PhoenixNoxi am still undecided on the whole supernatural thing, but i'd have to agree with joemighty16. the paralysis part ive heard of before, and th sounds are probably a mental thing. about the ghosts, i dunno, but whatever this is, hallucination or real, can't hurt you. one possible suggestion is try not to fear it, but instead relax and accept, and don't try to move. see if that does anything. of course, there is always the possibility you are lying, for whatever reason, but i do trust you and seriously doubt it. so i dunno if my advice is worth anything, but i hope this stops happening to you, cuz it would scare the hell out of me.

its really hard for me to not fear it :sweat: but I really don't want to find out what would happen next if I don't try to move, since im pretty sure the reason it stops, is one moving something, and the noises get louder and louder X_X . I felt so scared, I want to cry. For some reason I don't this has anything with ghosts. I was never able to hear them though.

thank you so much your guy. *hugs*

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

after reading the hear the voices part. I suggest one thing, try to accept it as it is, this time, because when you have faced it more than enough times, i am sure you can find the words they are saying.
i am sure you can, try and listen hard, word for word. but first, when this happens, summon yourself to calm down. otherwise it will not exactly work if you panic.
fear is the consuming of logic, no fear, got logic, try and figure out, not that i am pushing to face it, but sometimes in life, it is good to go ahead and face things that you fear, just to understand what is it that you fear from it.

The reason why is because consider you have been seeing them since your a kid, I am sure you would have been used to it already.
the other thing is that I heard, (folklore wise) that when you can see them, they know you are seeing them. The things are that look, they have not hurt you so far in anyway, only apparations and forms of sound and sleep disturbance, they don't really cause physical harm, perhaps when you calm down to listen, things will be better and then they can tell you their problems.

Generally, as i have read. Spirits are lonely, they seek attention, probably the only reason why they are disturning your sleep.

and unless they needed to, i am sure they would refuse to actually disturb someone, which in this case, i think you may be missing a message. and what do you know, could be a long gone relative who loves you very much and decide to have a chat with you...? (jk)

oh well, much to what i can say, i hope it helps.
if you do find sleeping very distressing, do try asprins and sleeping pills, but don't get hooked onto them.

Signature Image

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.