Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Somethings really WERID is happening and its REALLY scaring me! - Minitokyo

Somethings really WERID is happening and its REALLY scaring me!

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

one time i waked up i couldnt move either. i did had the strenght to call m mother so that she could call me sick at school. after that i went back to sleep n everything was working agian. think i was very very tired.

also sometimes my arm wont move for some reason. it always happend when i wake up.
now i know why it didnt move.
it was because my room is to cold and my arm was lying on top of the blankets so it couldnt get warm with my body heat and bcuz of that my arm just shuts down. only thing i could do then is to use my other arm and drag it to a warm place.
well this freaked me out when it first happend

Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by SakarakaWell, just take it easy man!
I see you have strong faith to your god deep inside your heart. Cause everyone I met, who have the same case, and they don't really have faith in their god, came into the possesion of "the other".
This is true.
And, one more thing. You're not alone.

That is true O_O umm... im not sure

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

ey yo! alexjohnc3, i got a bone to pick wid you... I AINT BEIN SARCASTIC! i'm just telling her what i did... someone told me and i thought i'd try it out... now i'm telling her the same... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE MY ADVICE?!?!?!

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

loner7148, good job copying and pasting that messege into here and my guestbook. If you wanted to discuss it you could have just sent me a PM...

Ayasal, I'm not sure if you're actually taking this seriously anymore based on your last post. Are you lying? 0_o

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by alexjohnc3loner7148, good job copying and pasting that messege into here and my guestbook. If you wanted to discuss it you could have just sent me a PM...

Ayasal, I'm not sure if you're actually taking this seriously anymore based on your last post. Are you lying? 0_o

based on my last post?
do you mean this?

Quote by Ayasal

Quote by SakarakaWell, just take it easy man!
I see you have strong faith to your god deep inside your heart. Cause everyone I met, who have the same case, and they don't really have faith in their god, came into the possesion of "the other".
This is true.
And, one more thing. You're not alone.

OMG, That is so true O_O

I just ment that I dont really faith in my god, im not really religious in a way so....
and no, ill not lying >.<
I asked my teacher about it, and it might be REM?

so I'll have to thank everyone for helping me. *huggies*

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

It's probably been posted before, but it IS Sleep Paralysis, as I get it too. It's not anything spiritual or metaphysical, just SP. I usually wake up and can't move, and hear screams/crying as well. It's 2x as scary when you're claustrophobic, since you can't move no matter how hard you try. It may occur during dreams (I once experienced it, sleeping in my room, though it seemed to take place in my brother's). My advice to you is to try and close your eyes and let it pass, though I have a few friends who can break out of it once they realize what's going on. Hope I could help you :D

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Oh my god! That's just so so scary...my mom thinks that my room's haunted. She says that she couldn't sleep in my room. I get really scared in my rooms sometimes because there aren't any windows...

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

It sounds like Sleep Paralysis hon...Here is a website where you can read more about it. Its nothing harmful, its just something that happens to certain people sometimes.

http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html

I hope that will help you. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

go to a doctor!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

You may just be posessed by the devil himself. Did you ever consider exorcism?

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

it could be that you've gone crazy from making so much wallpaper. stop and take a long long nap and have a reflection on what your achievements have been since you were born, and what you strive to be in the future (not walling though! or you'll die!)

by the way, choose the blue pill!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

no dude, take the red pill.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

OK candy, let ayasal choose her OWN future. i took the blue pill and IM FINE

buy a night light

and be careful of taking drugs from koreans and crazy white hippie girls

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

NO YOURE NOT! The blue pill is refusing the truth! Be brave and accept the world you were born in, the red pill is knowledge!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ok listen ayasal; candy's being crazy... i had the same problem as you, where instead of hearing people in crowded places, i heard a chant where it sounded like hundreds of people were worshipping me. i was like ok this is twisted, and took some blue colored tylenol from a african american pharmacist with sunglasses. when i woke up, i felt fine. never had the trouble ever again... all the sometimes i wonder what the red pill would've done...

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Ayasal: very important! Don't listen to sammo he is a liar and a satanist! If you don't want to loose God's only path you must not listen to him! The blue pill will bring you to the purgatory! Red pill is salvation!

cloX

cloX

Tick...Tock...

Sometimes when somebody really hates you an omen of death sometimes reaches you and tortures you as much as it can in your dreams.When you wake up it is still in your head and you cant move until it dies.Im not joking its a myth but ive heard it alot.

Broken Clocks Can't Turn Back Time...

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

I HATE YOU CANDY IM GOING TO HIRE SOME GAY MEN TO LICK YOU UNTIL YOU DISSOLVE INTO NOTHINGNESS

cloX

cloX

Tick...Tock...

Also if this happens again think VERY positive and your good energy will cast it out.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Can you two take this to PMs please? I don't think you arguing is going to help her any.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

cloX

cloX

Tick...Tock...

your just an idiot you is obsessed with the matrix'_'
I agree with candy ya crazy-.0

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

AngelKate, please promise me you will choose the red pill when the day comes...for your sake...

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

no.

anyways, i actually heard of sleep paralysis. this is due to bad medication, and stress. best thing to do is get correct medication, stretch a lot, do yoga, and watch old school nickalodeon cartoons to comfort and relax your self. remember, muscle relaxation and mental clarity is the key!

angelkate. blue pill. DO IT.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.