Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Somethings really WERID is happening and its REALLY scaring me! - Minitokyo

Somethings really WERID is happening and its REALLY scaring me!

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Pills? Psh. I will follow the path I feel is right. My heart will show me the way.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

yoga is a satanic practise! red pill!

AngelKate, how naive of you, the matrix has you didn't you know? Save yourselves!

hahahahha

Signature Image

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

O_O OMG you guys are really funny.
I dont really understand whats going on here anymore. O_o

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

been there done there....
I don't want to feel it anymore, i'm always get sick when that things happen...
No more medicine... no more dreaming... no more ghosts...
end of story...
It scared me alot!

um... well then. Just a thought on the whole subject. I do believe in the spiritual, and I also believe that whether or not a person believes in it, they will be affected by what is going on in the spiritual realm. Sorry if no one agrees with me, but here it is, with love, and hoping that Ayasal and everyone else can find this helpful or even a little bit comforting.

There are things called demons. They work for the devil, Satan. There are also beings called angels, and they work for God. They are not like what's shown in anime, with "good demons" and sometimes "bad angels". Demons = evil, angels = good, because of who they represent.
I am really sure that the thing you felt pushing you down and those voices you heard were not angels. Like it or not, you are being attacked by Satan through his demons, because he thinks that he can gain control over you. These beings are very real and have very real power, and by ourselves, we are pretty helpless against them. They will try to scare you, hurt you, even kill you if they can, because they know that if they can get you that will be one more person to suffer with them in Hell.
The part that really sucks is that on our own, we can't do anything about them. The only one who has the power to defeat Satan is God, not us, not even the angels on their own, because their power comes from God. Without God, there is nothing.
If you really want to see something different happen, give a look into a Bible. Look for God with all your heart, let him love you, and carry you. When you find him, and love him back because you know who exactly he is, then you will see the difference. That blackness that hurts you at night and paralyses you with fear, it can't touch you when Jesus is inside you, because his light shines too brightly for the blackness to come near. The voices - you won't hear or fear them anymore because you'll hear Jesus' voice in your heart.
Don't get me wrong, life isn't a bed of rose petals when you are with God; but he makes it so much more brighter and bearable. God is waiting to protect you, he's just waiting for you to turn his way. And don't worry about this whole business of Jesus being "inside" you. He'll never scar you like the blackness and the voices, and he is already everywhere. You just need to let him come into your heart.

-thanks everyone for letting me go on and on ^_^'

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

see a bloody consultant or sumthing

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Actually, you shouldn't bother about it too much. Many don't believe in ghost but I do. When you can actually see them was scary and that this stage you can hear them, too scary. Then again, why are you scared? Did they bother you? [Except the sleeping thingy cuz thats another thing]

I guess when you sleep, you slept with your whole body looking up to the ceiling. [Which I say like dead people's position] And there are somewhat creature actually sit on top of you or anybody else that sleep in that position. So try to sleep in different position but if you can't, try to cover your chest with something. Like a pillow or something. That creature always sits on top of people who slept in that position. When they do, don't breathe too hard, just normal and try to get back to sleep. If can't, just act normal, not afraid and also not brave and it will go.

And don't be scared with 'them'. Also don't be too brave with 'them'. Its apart of our life.

SakuraKP

SakuraKP

~Silent Snow Angel~

Hey!

I don't really believe in ghosts physically and visually contacting our everyday life, but almost all of my friends do, so I showed your situation to the most spiritual one. Since people gave you scientifical and medical explanations, that I think you should listen to (someof the people who replied knew what they were talking about, they studied the subject before answering and you should consider their advice), I decided to tr to bring you a more spiritual reasoning.
This is said by my friend, not me. He had the same experience, he said. Apparetly he was also fully awaken and couldn't move, and then he was in the hallway seeing his mom and brother argue, and when he looked back he saw himself on his bed. He called it Spiritual Projection, your soul leaves your body for some instants and go somewhere people need your help, while this happens you get desperate, your body might not recover from the lack of soul, maybe that's why the more you concentrate where the soul is the more desperate you get: to retrive it, you feel as if you're loosing it. Try to see why is your help needed, without desconcentrating on your body... Focus. And seek both psychological and spiritual help. I believe that science and religion converge at some point and need each other.

I hope you can solve your problem and that I was of some help.

Until the day you remember who I am
I'll be hurt forever inside
Hoping someone will come around
Don't forget this...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by AyasalO_O OMG you guys are really funny.
I dont really understand whats going on here anymore. O_o

LOL, I don't know either. How did The Matrix end up in here? o_0 XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i dunno if this works, if you feel like it i give you this link
www.demonbusters.com

got some stories, got some news, true or not i am not sure, you might find something here. good luck.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

that's scary dude...@_@

Take the rainbow pillz you newbs.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Well, it has happened to me, too. except for the screaming part... Maybe you are a Medium.. thats all the explaining i can give you. I do believe in ghosts and it's really scary. you should visit a Medium.... i think they can help you more than i could.

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

The blue pill will leave us as we are, in a life consisting of habit, of things we believe we know. We are comfortable, we do not need truth to live. The blue pill symbolises commuting to work every day, or brushing your teeth.

The red pill is an unknown quantity. We are told that it can help us to find the truth. We don't know what that truth is, or even that the pill will help us to find it. The red pill symbolises risk, doubt and questioning. In order to answer the question, you can gamble your whole life and world on a reality you have never experienced.

However, in order to investigate which course of action to take we need to investigate why the choice is faced. Why should we even have to decide whether to pursue truth?

The answer in short, is inquisitiveness. Many people throughout human existence have questioned and enquired. Most of them have not been scientists or doctors or philosophers, but simply ordinary people asking 'what if?' or 'why?' Asking these questions ultimately leads us to a choice. Do you continue to ask and investigate, or do you stop and never ask again?

Quote by Devildudei dunno if this works, if you feel like it i give you this link
www.demonbusters.com.

I rather suggest www.ghostbusters.com

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

i havent experienced things as bad as what you have, but i woke up in th mornings with numb limbs, and it took me ages to be able to move properly, but now its gone, i guess you could just wait for this thing of yours to go away

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

Ayasal, these people are crazy, your not possesed by a demon, the matrix is only a movie and help from a psyciatrist sounds like scuicide to me.(with the questioning and nervousness and all) as a friend who is going through the same thing, i say just try and get over the fact that you cant move and just move! (im not trying to sound or be mean or anything) tell yourself your not afraid, just brush your fears aside! i tell you this as a friend, just trust me.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

uhm... dude... thats called the hag phenomenon or sleep paralysis
what you wrote there happens if your brain wakes up befor your body does... u cant move cant speak but still your dreaming while beeing absolutly awake.
same thing happend to me >_> its caused by sleeping problems and so on
dont be afraid of it those voices wont harm you their simply not real its just the rest of some dream you had^^... so, no ghosts, no demons or anything paranormal, even those halucinations you have are normal with that hag phenomenon.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Lol...the site i provided fits for those who are believing in ghosts nothing else, and those people who think phenomenal knowledge is something u know.
so really Ghostbusters.com....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

well ya i'm with ya.. the reason is i used to live in a house full of ghosts from 8 years or more..
and i hear sounds like that.. so i guess that your Possess! or maybe the house.. i dunno.. i'm not kidding.. but i'm telling you that cuz same stuffs happend to me.. and when i was about 7 "Jen" is a ghost we call it jen in arabic.. and it exict.. tried to Possess me.. but my mom start saying words from the holy book and it stopped.. i start seeing black things and blood everywhere in my dream.. and i was saying "sumone wake me up" while i'm awake but i cant open my eyes.. bla bla.. moreeee scary things happen to me :P i dont want to talk about them to make you scared and others lol :P
again.. i'm not lying..
hope i didnt scare ya XD XD

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Quote by DevildudeLol...the site i provided fits for those who are believing in ghosts nothing else, and those people who think phenomenal knowledge is something u know.
so really Ghostbusters.com....

I'm very aware of this. I was merely making an amusing parallel

sometimes it happens to me too. I think it's something to do with your mind? Like...it only happens to me when i haven't gotten a bit of sleep. I start feeling a bit sleepy, then i start seeing things out of the corner of my eye, but then when i move...nothing. I think it's a state between sleeping and waking up. You're only half-awake maybe?

Candy-chan, the demon busters can kill your ghost busters. This is because they use the blue pills. Deal with it.

its called schizophrenia, look up the definition, it fits your condition. At many times, because it has to do directly with you brain, it may affect you nerves and unable you to move, or move in unusual ways. Many times when people are thought to be possesed this is what their true condition is, Its a serious desiease that should be treated or serious consequenses might occur, such as going completely crazy, and begin to hear these things 24/7.

Signature Image

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.