Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eye Color & Shape u like,If u become an anime character? - Minitokyo

Eye Color & Shape u like,If u become an anime character?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Eye Color & Shape you like,If you become an anime character?

Well personaly I like Big Flat Eyes (manga type) on Red-Pink Color like Lucy-Nyu (from Elfen Lied) !
I hate Sharp Eyes at any color like Uchiha Sasuke (from Naruto) cause makes me think that he is the bad guy!

Dark purple like the Dark's in DNAngel

dn'angel, i love that :P

I like the eye shape that Kiba has with red and a smaller than average pupil.

Brown deep brown eyes I would like to have them if I were in anime.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Long purple hair...that flows in the wind. eek! >.< I wish I were an anime chara.!

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hm. Grey eyes, maybe. And shaped like Tanemura Arina's smaller eyes, not the big huge bishoujo-y kind.

Brownie the Cat

sharingan, in one eye like kakashi, or cat eyes like train form black cat (i need the hairstyle and coloured hair to go with it though)

aiya.

KingOfDice

KingOfDice

'Cause KingOfGames is taken >:[

My fav art of any catogory has got to be that of Clamp's!

Well, here is my dream... I dream of a time when humanoid computers can think and act on their oun... |Chobits - Minoru|

12cherrywolf

+>>tHReW tHe eNd<<+

i don't know... I kinda want red eyes like Daisuke Niwa.. or crystal sea blue eyes like in the MV of ayumii hamasaki (I LOVE HER), or a dark amber hazel eyes like syaoran *DROOLS* or emerald green like Sakura. you?

....rain.. rain.. pouring on me.. can't help feeling this way... forbidden tears.. lay across me.. i don't want to feel this way.. all because of you... becuase of... you...... you....

Dark purple hair with blood-red eyes

White-silvery hair with green-gold eyes

erm i dunno how to descibe 'eyes'... but i think eyes of the character in Fushigi yugi are great...or from yuu watase... i like Takiko's eyes...tamahome's also >_<

Joslin

i wish

i would prefer my eyes to be big and dark... and the color would be navy blue... spiky hair to go along with...

CooKieLord

Baka Ranger Blue

White or dark green eyes all the way ^_^

Signature
Imagination is more important than knowledge; knowledge is limited wheres imagination is not.

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

I do like brown eyes. That might suit me if I was a anime

narrow, grey eyes. I'm the serious type so it suits me just fine

the blue eyes Shinku from rozen maiden has-.

La Luna I owe you respect...

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Deep red or icy blue eyes that are narrower, usually like the older and seductive female characters tend to have. Something like Yoruichi's eyes from Bleach.

Signature Image

Crimson red eyes a la Trinity Blood, Tsubasa Chronicle, or Tactics would be really cool to have.

I want to have almond shape big brown eyes and dark long hair that is twisted in a very anime way! haha

Green, deffenetely green and maybe a more alongated shape, the tipe usually used for a maturer look.

As with hair color, i will again have to go with green or purple. something about those two colors i reallly like.

Angel-Ripper

Angel-Ripper

The laughing man

either two coloured eyes (blue and green), or red eyes

WARNING, noob with bad english @ work :-)

A deep green color with a sharp look.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.