Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Addicted to Animes? - Minitokyo

Addicted to Animes?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Addicted? Naah,..
I would rather say it's game.. yet not lately..
I watch some titules.. usually 20-40 min a day.. maybe couse I don't like ANY anime.. there has to be something interesting in it.
It's not addiction rofl I draw more than watch tv.. or anime.

I don't think being addicted to anime is a bad thing at all. Its simply a preference. though of course, as some people here have likely already said, watchng anime 10 hours a day probably isn't good for you.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Quote by kyrooooIf people say you act like anime characters (like me XD), then you are addicted beyong hope.

yah like me...wait thats a bad thing... :sweat:

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

Hnn... I like to call myself a good otaku. I don't smell, I'm not a social maladroit, but I do love anime and all it stands for and can discuss the psychological goodness of Evangelion (Heck, I even love the last two episodes)... so I can never say that being addicted to anime is bad. I'd rather anime rot my brain than American television animation any day!

SaviourGundam

Dey AthRunZ #1 Fan

I dont think im addicted although all my roomates think that i am and overly obsessed with watching it all the time. The thing is i got nothin better to do other than study, play games, or do hw. Besides anime is helping me with my japanese class so i think that you still learn stuff from watching anime ^^
Avg time watching anime in a day: 2-3hrs tops

"Im glad I was born dumb" - Harima from School Rumble

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

I get happy by watching it.
I get sad when I haven't been able to watch any for some time.

It's a good way to escape the terrible reality of my life.

I believe I am addicted, yes :D

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

vacxy: i am adictin a .... galaxy anegl OF corse jeje

i HAVE A BIG problem WITH THIS anime JJE ITS MUCH adict THE DO YOU think

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Well I would not say im adicted... I watch about 2-3hours during 1 week.. but I have watched alot of titles since ive been watching for a very long time now.. and there have been 1 or 2 ocasions where I watched 4-6hrs in one day.. but thats very rare. I could probably live with out anime, as long as I keep my friends I don't mind not watching anime.

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

i m kinda addicted, and i don think is bad at all , i can see all the anime i want and still do other things like hang out with my friends and study . So i guess i am a little below the extreme otaku. ^_^'

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

yeah!! i am definitely addicted :D , well kinda. i only watch those anime that interest me, not all anime! so i guess i am not one of those crazy fans :)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

SP1R1T

rogue

im addicted to anime i watch whole series before taking my eyes off of the tv

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

I am no more than 3 to 5ft(even as I type this :) ) away from a tv most of the time but if i didn't have to go to school and buy sweets i'd away be 3 to 5ft away from a tv. So i'am definitely an anime addicted.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

not really addicted as such

but im obsessed with Ah! My Goddess, so its like an addiction lol

im currently making an A!MG wallpaper ^__^

Signature Image

Gotta put some boundaries from reality and anime....

^_^' It's just not bad to get hooked up but then don't get hooked down. We better keep the wheel of reality spinning...
~_~ Hey, better not go around and imitate anime down struck gestures (e.g. freaking out and waving your hands with a pissed off face and trying to think you are in chibi form)

*** Justr stay cool anyway!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.