Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unwanted - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Ok, this is my third thread about broken hearts... sorry to bother you ppl with my stuffs all the time, but i really need some of help...!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Maybe he feels awkward around you now that he knows you like him. But, still, since he treats you like that, he doesn't deserve a friend like you.
Even if you still feel attached to him, you should try to find something that'll keep your mind off him. If I were you, I'd ignore him for the way he's been acting. Or show him you're over him..

I don't think I'm good at advice. ^_^'

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm...yeah, a guy friend would feel awkward if you liked him...even if he did like you. It's good that you guys are taking a "break". You never really told him about how you feel about him, have you?

maybe he just freaked out like some ppl do and is not thinking right when he turns the cold shoulder on you..u either try and be friends with him again or just find other friends that'll appreciate u better

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Hmm, challenging paradox to overcome. I've had a similar experience with a friend of mine. What I did was I helped her with her hw. I'm not sure if that would help you...but try to say hi in the halls at least: make sure he doesn't forget you.

Isn't life great when you're MALEVOLENT

ajb

ajb

mr.hat

maybe he jus doesn't feel the same way or hes to scared to show it...

if he doesn't feel the same way,
hes prolly actin like that cus he doesn't wanna lead u on...
maybe he doesn't see how good u are to him cus hes to busy worryin bout himself
if he aint willin to do the same things for u that u do for him, im not sure if its worth it

but since u haven't talked to em in a month, say hi and see how he responds...
sometimes time away from someone is wut we need to realize jus how much they mean to us

u really just gotta find a way to get em to be honest wit u
in order to do that, u gotta be able to do it at the rite time
and set the rite mood
and always be subtle about it
gotta ask the rite questions or he might avoid openin up

ooooorrrrrrr, if hes playin games wit u,
then play games back ^___~
well its not really the greatest thing to do, but it works lol

sometimes jus bein sweet to a guy doesnt really work
(works fine for me tho ^___^)
be a tease or sumptin
hint at doin sumptin, but dun actually do it...
u cant give any freebies away...hes gotta work for it lol ^___^

anyways its sorta hard to give advise witout really knowin wut the guy is like
if u had to relate him to a character from an anime or movie, who would it be? ^___^

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by ajb

anyways its sorta hard to give advise witout really knowin wut the guy is like
if u had to relate him to a character from an anime or movie, who would it be? ^___^

Ikari Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion, definitively! ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Hey, Kabura, if he won't respond to your display of affection towards him then maybe it's high time you moved on with you life and left him to sort out whatever feelings he may or may not have for you on his own. Besides, if he realizes just what a stupid idiot he is being at your expense, he may decide that he really wants you after all. If he confesses to you what an anally-retentive jerk he's been to you, then give him a hug and see what he does next. Who knows, maybe the two of you will end up being each other's significant others. That will give your class-mates something to talk about, won't it?.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.