Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "I Love You.." Who was the 1st person u said this to? - Minitokyo

"I Love You.." Who was the 1st person u said this to?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

who was the 1st person u said "i love you" to and really, really mean it?
or if u haven't said it, who is the first person u want to say this to and really, really, mean it?

i said it to my best friend at the age of 7. she still one of my best friends even if i don't get to see her often.

my mom XD

My best friend, after something similar to an argument.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by sangel99my mom XD

Me too! ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

my mommy

well, that exact phrase just one person an i still mean it, well its just someone i want 2 b with and its like a friend for now XD.

i said "I LOVE YOU " to my girlfriend, my soulmate!

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

Well I don't literally say I LOVE YOU to anyone yet.. not even my mom haha I express my love through reducing her burdens. I don't know.. I'm kinda scared of saying I LOVE YOU to a person .. >.> especially to a girl..

Signature

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

my first girlfriend, after prom. *sigh*....

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

to my mom and always my mom ........later , when I have boyfriend ? no idea

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

beside mom...i dunno who else.
cause i say to girls, hey, i think we should just give a try, what can hurt?
i dunno about you, but i think it sounds cheesy for modern relationships. I rather sing a song.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

Well... in the english language you used the expression "I love you" for a lot of different feelings (love for your parents, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.) but in the spanish languaje -wich is the one I speak- you use "te quiero mucho" (that means "I feel a great affection for you" or something like that) when you want to express an affection for a friend, your parents, family, etc. But in the case of your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, etc. you use the expression "te amo" (the real "I love you" in the english language) two words that involves passion, jealousy, companionship, etc.

In my life I used "te quiero mucho" a lot of times with a lot of people that -in a way or another- had a deep meaning in my life (my parents, friends of a lifetime and my dear and only sister) but -since I had never fallen in love with someone- the words "te amo" had never been said by me, I think that I'm waiting for the right person who will make me said these words. So , in a way I had already said "I love you"a bunch of times, but at the same time... I haven't said those powerfull words at all ^^.

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

my x gf...

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

Quote by ElyvaniaWell... in the english language you used the expression "I love you" for a lot of different feelings (love for your parents, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.) but in the spanish languaje -wich is the one I speak- you use "te quiero mucho" (that means "I feel a great affection for you" or something like that) when you want to express an affection for a friend, your parents, family, etc. But in the case of your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, etc. you use the expression "te amo" (the real "I love you" in the english language) two words that involves passion, jealousy, companionship, etc.

In my life I used "te quiero mucho" a lot of times with a lot of people that -in a way or another- had a deep meaning in my life (my parents, friends of a lifetime and my dear and only sister) but -since I had never fallen in love with someone- the words "te amo" had never been said by me, I think that I'm waiting for the right person who will make me said these words. So , in a way I had already said "I love you"a bunch of times, but at the same time... I haven't said those powerfull words at all ^^.

yep! and the one i said was i love u that in spanish would be "te amo" and not "te quiero"

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

My BF bobobob :)

Signature Image

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

My GF MysteryAngel

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

BGHughes, my lover! XD

Signature Image

Quote by PersocomChiWell I don't literally say I LOVE YOU to anyone yet.. not even my mom haha I express my love through reducing her burdens. I don't know.. I'm kinda scared of saying I LOVE YOU to a person .. >.> especially to a girl..

lol no kidding ..same here

erm...my mum..and myself LOL

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Love... Love... good question. I don't know. Who do I love? Suppose to by my parent. I want to beleive that. Though that shouldn't be that way. I should love them not beleive that I should. mmmmm.... I don't know. Love is a word I don't express to others or say to others. Maybe that the reason why my freind call me "Heartless" :) ***still question about love*** Maybe I do but don't know it.

If I was to say someone else... that going to be hard. Cause I don't think Love exit. (I didn't say I belive it doesn't. There is still a chance I think it might exist.) I want to say it to the right person.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Mmmm...i don't like to say 'l love you' directly, i prefer write it to someone, and my family has said me that...:D

merged: 12-05-2005 ~ 12:08pm

Quote by ElyvaniaWell... in the english language you used the expression "I love you" for a lot of different feelings (love for your parents, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc.) but in the spanish languaje -wich is the one I speak- you use "te quiero mucho" (that means "I feel a great affection for you" or something like that) when you want to express an affection for a friend, your parents, family, etc. But in the case of your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, etc. you use the expression "te amo" (the real "I love you" in the english language) two words that involves passion, jealousy, companionship, etc.

I agree with you...jaja..i talk spanish too :D

Signature Image

BaraSuishou

BaraSuishou

the wicked 7th doll

I've said those words a few times before (for two guys I liked and then my ex boyfriend), but I'm not sure I meant them.
I do love my mother, but everytime I say the words, they come out a little awkward. >.<

Signature
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him achieve world domination.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

do parents count? they're usually the first ones who tell a person they're loved anyway.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

I've said that before to friends and family but I never really meant it that deeply..
The first time I said something like this and meant it was just a few days ago to the guy I really like ^__^

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.