16 votes
always
7 votes
never
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Cancel

sometimes feel not satisfied wit the way i look. and other times i feel like i love the way i look. but when i feel like im the ugliest person on earth, i just want to peel off my face/or whatever and put on a new one. but every time i look in te mirror it's still the same one...th enext day it just so happens i look really good. but again it happens! i hate it. it's annoying when u feel ugly u have lots of others tell u ur not and ur realy pretty even when they don't know what you're going through. does anyone else here have a dissatisfaction with the way they look?

Cancel

well I sometimes have that feeling but we should accept who we are, there are others worse than us, you know..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Cancel

We adolescents want to be attractive to other people and wish to like what we see in the mirror. Once in a whle I have falls into this mood, I'm not happy with my appearance, I think I'm fat and all other girls are prettier them me... Sometimes is hard to be content with our look, dunno know precisely why, but I think it has due to our state of mind, not our eyes -so it doesn't need to mean that you're really looking bad. We need to try seeing our good, being happy with ourself from inside to outside and not the opposity. When you're happy -when your mind is clear, serene and joyful -this will reflect at the outside image you have from yourself and you'll feel beautiful.
When I feel this away I think that beauty doesn't matter much, and though I need to take care of myself, I'm always beautiful for those who can see me truly, and I try not to give lots of importance with other people thinking.
Another point: fashion magazines always make us feel ugly, so it's better see them only when you're in a good day :)!
This was a good thread! Thanks!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Cancel

Almost all the time i hate myself, i can't stand how i am.

• Dec 03, 2005

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Cancel

I like how I look...depending on my mood. So of ccourse, it's very varied. (Blah! Did that make sense?) Noone's ever satisfied with how they look like. Those who are, are rare. I do like how I look like when I have something to be happy about. I do try to look at myself in a positive way.

• Dec 03, 2005

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

Cancel

I feel the same way very often. Everytime someone tells me that I don't look ugly, I really feel that they are lying.

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

Cancel

Changing haircut may transform the way you r looked at.

• Dec 03, 2005
Cancel

Sometimes I feel like that! I dunno. I've shown my pictures to other people at my other forum and everyone thinks I'm pretty. And like so do my friends and all that. But I don't really agree... I don't think I'm -ugly- either, but I don't think I'm pretty. So sometimes, I stare at myself in the mirror and wonder where people see this prettiness in me! And sometimes, I'm just have a bad day and I feel like crap, so I think that I look like crap too.

I think it's cuz I've had the same face for like the last 20 years... haha. So then it's not like I see anything special in myself for my appearance when I've always always looked the same. But yah, there's always other people better looking, so I don't bother to compare myself to anyone else. Even so, I don't really believe ppl when they say I'm pretty cuz I don't think so about myself.

Cancel

y do u care with the way u look? the inside is what matter

Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Cancel

I don't like how I look 12 years old -_-

Magically Delicious, yo.

Cancel

hmm i dont really mind my look that much, except as half asian, i wanna look a bit more asian though, and when my hair gets long it starts getting curly - but i cant really change that

aiya.

• Dec 03, 2005

Siri

Siri

Suou

Cancel

yeah i get that a lot
i really can't stand the way i look
dont even feel like looking in the mirror
but really i'm grateful for what i have
i am better off than a lot of people so
i'm very grateful ^_^

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

• Dec 07, 2005
Cancel

Yeh...i am kinda disatisfied...but i will always be like this unless i look absolutley perfect...people say that i am pretty... but there are always flaws...i often look at myself in the mirrow and think WTF, why do i look like this?
like shimke i wanna look more asian too.
Aww i sound somewhat unlike myself...wierd...

\(^o^)/

zefiroN

zefiroN

>______<

Cancel

Quote by SamuraiHarukoI don't like how I look 12 years old -_-

Haha, the same with me.. I look like 4 - 5 years younger than i am. it blows. :/

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

i only dislike the way i look cause my chin hair doesn't really grow together, making have an uneven shave and it looks messy instead of a collected bunch.
Other than that....i think my hair is too thin
and that is about.
we should really just take it on, i am sure unless you are willing to spend big like MJ to fix your face up, it is not something we should say like i hate my face and i hate myself.
it is not good to say that, i just live with it.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Cancel

Humans are never perfect right?
The thing I don't like about myself is my nose.
It's not that big but tiny bit bigger than most people

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

Cancel

hmmm..how would i put this...my hair doesnt stay down, creating an awesome puffed up effect =D (u should see my sec 1 photo). i tend to be thin, but flabby at the same time. my waist is big, thus i cant pull my pants down low and pose XD...ah anyway, im still me... and as my teacher says: "boys, u must luv urself!"

Tata

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

• Dec 07, 2005

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

Cancel

I'm a bit overweight - not much, you couldn't justifiably call me fat, or even plump, but chubby would be OK if it weren't for the child-like connotations that go with it. That's the main thing I don't like about my appearance.

I also have trouble believing it when people say I'm handsome. I know I can look good when I get dressed up, but it's hard to accept the idea that I'm actually handsome. The thing is, a lot of people get called handsome, & it's not always right, so how do I know it is this time?

Quote by melonbrusty do u care with the way u look? the inside is what matter

I disagree: you have body, mind, & soul, right? Meaning how you look, your intelligence, & your personality. All three matter.

Provided each is to a certain basic level, most people value personality the most, then mind & body in some order. If you're shallow or looking for a one night stand, you adjust accordingly, & end up with body first, followed by mind & personality. If you're looking for someone to hire as an office worker, mind comes first, then personality & finally body...

See what I'm getting at? It all matters, you just prioritize based on the situation.

• Dec 07, 2005

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

Cancel

im far too tall and skinny

aka im doomed for life >.<

internaldarkness

internaldarkness

Facade of Reality

Cancel

Quote by -Drake-im far too tall and skinny

aka im doomed for life >.<

hey dude try some supplement it help you to gain some muscles man.

i don't like the way i look. to much attention

• Dec 07, 2005

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Cancel

Quote by Milkiyowell I sometimes have that feeling but we should accept who we are, there are others worse than us, you know..

same here. sometimes i wish i was a tiny bit smaller and taller and my hair bother me but usually i'm okay with myself.

• Dec 08, 2005
Cancel

I always feel ten times more beautiful after I get my hair done. :3

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

Cancel

I really don't dwell on the way I look that often. It isn't something I care all that much about.

• Dec 08, 2005

onedayiwillcome

girl who fell in da rabbit hole

Cancel

i feel that way alot. i mean really. it's so annoying when u think ur good for the day but you're not.

Signature Image

• Dec 09, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.