Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when u don't like the way u look.. - Minitokyo

when u don't like the way u look..

u feel unsatisfied with the way u look:

once in a while
21 votes
a lot
11 votes
most of the time
16 votes
always
7 votes
never
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

I am like a stone underweight but the consequences of that is I look around 9 when I'm 13 which SUCKS BIGTIME. It is hard for me not to worry about my appearence because I go to a girls privite school (which really speaks for itself) non-uniforms are hell. Everyone beforehand are always worrying over what to wear and stuff like that. People in our school get picked on for not wearing designer clothes. My friends are always telling me that i'm one of the prettiest girls in the class because I have a good complexion and my hair is really silky and I don't even need to wear make up to look good. I still get worried and i'm always asking them if I have smething on my face, because I get paraniod and think that people are looking at me funny. When I look in the mirror all I see is a small 10 year old who is fat, 0_0

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

I feel that way a lot. People try to tell me that I'm not, but I always think they're just trying to make me feel better about myself.

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Woah! I'm the only one to choose "Never".

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

I have my good days and my bad. But there are a few things about my looks that I wish I could change. >_<

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

I dont care about the way i look
so i chose never

Signature Image

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

yeah, i stopped shaving a week ago. i just got tired of it. it is so not fun. so by now i have a pretty full goatee going on, with that scruffness here and there on my cheeks and jaw. oh well. how i look, i usually forget. how i smell. ech, i hate smelling myself, i need to find like a peach smelling deodarant or perfume or cologne or something. shaving. scoff.

Signature

Poise-n-Beauty

PerfectAsPoison...

i sometimes get tired of the way i look, but then i just change it. i tend to get bored with myself so i save up some money and i go out and buy some new makeup or clothes or something. heck i just go shopping period! its a real confidence booster for me. i may feel really crappy for some reason and then i go out and make a couple of pruchases and its like suddenly all is right with my world. its a rush i guess....but thats just me. besides. i really gets on my nerves when ppl change themselves just to please other ppl. thats so stupid. humans are fickle by nature. if you changed yourself everytime someone didnt like how you were you'd most likely end up a huge mess. i mean you might as well not have a style (let alone a personality) at all.

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I just accept my looks. It only makes a difference to those who care about how I look. Personally, I wouldn't care how I look if I was wearing some cool armor or some thing. Usually, looks become a bigger deal to those around you if you don't accept yourself. Style and looks shouldn't be everything if you use that as a basis of personality. I know I have my own style and don't care what others say about it or comment how I look. You just can't help how you look and should just accept it.

well i dont really care what i wear as long it comfortable

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

i try not to think about it...

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Quote by zefiroN

Quote by SamuraiHarukoI don't like how I look 12 years old -_-

Haha, the same with me.. I look like 4 - 5 years younger than i am. it blows. :/

Ditto that.

My best friends are very attractive, and even though I feel no pressure in looking a certain way, sometimes it's hard not to notice the difference. I didn't used to think about it as much, but now it's more evident since we're all growing up and all. Anyhoo. Most of the time I tell myself to be satisfied with my looks, since I'm gonna be stuck with them for the rest of my life.

Turn that frown upside-down. :)

yeah, i feel like that too, my height is a pain (so short it's ridiculous, really) and my feet are so small i have to buy shoes from little kids shoes (not kidding!) and i HATE my hair which, i swear, has a life of it's own, but some days, i actually kinda like the way i look, so yeah.

With my hair I follow this easy formula and its always comes out cool

1. Soak hair
2. Add Shampoo
3. ?
4. Profit

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

Well you can't expect everyone to like the way you look. The best you can do is feel good about yourself.

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Depends of the ocassion and how do I feel

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

Nope, I always look sexxeh! /flex

Naw, but to be honest, I don't really care what I look like. When I'm lamenting, it's not about my looks.

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Try making small changes to your grooming habits. Try subtle variations in your clothing styles. Try carrying yourself a little differently. I dunno. The choice has to be yours.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.