Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Flame of recca - Minitokyo

Flame of recca

Tagged under Flame of Recca

page 1 of 1 7 total items

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

Who here reads/ watches flame of recca? i like the anime but i like the manga better. i think that the anime should be continued... but there are differences between the manga and the anime. hmmm.... -_-

Signature

I read the manga and watched the anime, I'd have to agree that the manga is better the last volume was so cool.... but they changed the story in the anime... at least the ending, up to the ending it was the same... or very close but then at the end they change key facts. I don't really care if they continue it or not since i know the full story :P

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

Yeah! the last volume was really awesome! I liked the part where recca had to use all of his dragons! really cool! :)

Signature

I haven't readed yet, but it has to be interesting the history

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

the anime ending was sort of lame and he didn't even obtain the eight dragon. haven't read the manga though..

Signature

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

ive only read the episodes summaries and looked at the screencaps so i wouldnt know which one is better but i really like the show.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I like it a lot! one of my faves

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.