Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unrequited love...ever experienced it? - Minitokyo

Unrequited love...ever experienced it?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Have you ever been totally and completely in love with someone who does not share your feelings, or has anyone liked you, but you weren't able to feel the same about them?
Tell your story.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

I guess I will be the first?

When I was about 10 or 11 I liked this girl (young love never works, especially not that young, but--), this girl rejected me for the soul fact that I am Asian. I guess she was racist.

Then now, most recent relationship. I don't know what this girl wants. She told me she likes me, I told her too. I told her everything I have, which now scares me being the anti-social I was in my childhood. Yet, she doesn't trust me. She feels I keep things from her but I do not. I told her I want to be with her but she neglects it. Does that count? ah well, anyone else?

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Well, it's happening to me right now...
Long story, short cut!....
the thing is he loves a girl who actually hates him... and i like him but he doesnt like me... such a mess, dont you think?

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Ouch Kabura. . . That hurts. If he's still a friend and he doesn't hate you it's still a mission you can try since that girl hates him and has no chance

i've the same problem that kabura some years ago..but well . it can't be helped (its what i think)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

yeah i have had the feeling before.....but ill just leave it at that ^_^'

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

higuri

Devils Never Cry

I'really loved someone...but she don't even know that I exist..I've try to say to her...but...she left the city...later I saw her..she was with a boyfriend...and I stand there watching..and thinking about what would happen if i've tell her that she was the only one that I ever really loved...

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Yep. I always fall in love with someone who teases me *blushes* and then realize that they were trying to get my attention to hook me up with his friend who I didn't have a clue existed >.>; Odd triangular relationship

Signature

I had this friend, she was a classmate..... At first I would just tease her just to get close to her to make my friends jealous cause she's really popular w/ the guys for some reason, but i don't really like her back then and then after that suddenly we became really close cause we have a common interest we watched animes(it's rare to find a gurl who watch anime in my country) ^_^, so we would do everything together and we would talk for hours and not get tired and then for some reason she dumps all the guys that wants to have a date w/ her and i felt that she really cared for me and i'm sure that she felt that i do care for her too and then there was a problem, I have to stop studying for a year, so i stopped w/o telling anything to her i just basically disappeared then got back a year later and then at first everything was like normal we still talk and eat together and then she suddenly told me that she now has a boyfriend and it really hurts i don't know why but that really hurts, and then I just fakely grinned back at er and said "he's a lucky guy, what's his name?" and also whenever she was w/ her boyfriend she nver looks at me she always pretends that i'm not there watching them and then when she's not w/ em she always be the first one who spots me and says hi and that's it we just remained friends from now on w/o knowing what we really feels for each other.... END now that's a long one...... to all the gurls here in MT whadya think you think that she really liked me or not?...

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Awww....that's all so sad....
I hope you all end up working it out somehow...

I had a very confusing thing going myself...
you see, one of my friends made it blatantly obvious that she liked this guy, who I ended up liking and he ended upliking me. So now we're like boyfriend and girlfriend....and then I found out that another one of my friends likes him, too.
(just so you know eveyone I mentioned are member here)

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

yes I have been through unrequited love.

Example: I have love this one girl since 7th or 8th grade and I told her that I love her during 10th or 11th grade, but she rejected me because of a lack of age difference. Although we have talked a bit and been through some experiences, I feel that she doesn't really like me.

I've been the subject of unrequieted love. It's just as difficult as actually loving someone, especially if you genuinely like the other person in a different way - it can be hard to get by without screwing up friendships.

yeah, this happened to me in high school. it seemed like i chased after this girl forever. i know it was almost one whole school year. i asked her out multiple times, tried to hang out with her and stuff. we were friends, and she knew...she just wouldn't return any feelings. we were interested in the same things and all that. i'm actually surprised i never felt bad or down about it, because she would go out with other people in the circle of friends. ;_; i would sing to her and other silly stuff that i can't remember right now. haha, it was so silly now that i look back on it. i don't feel bad, and i'm glad i did it.

i think that was the only time that really happened.

I always thought men were digusting until I was 12 (horomones kicked in), and even during the time I liked him.
When I was in seventh grade i liked Jazz (this is what I called him w/ my friends) or Jasper (real name), he was weird and funny. And my friend accidently, okay it was intentional, told him I wanted to dance w/ him at a dance, which was true but I didn't want him to know. I ran away thinking where am I going to hide, and they later told me he just stood there and kinda nervous but didn't answer. I was shocked and thankfully x-mas break began right after the dance. So, for one week, stressing over it, second forgetting it. Then I came back *deep breath* and the horror! I was teased by most of the students and almost killed myself jumping over a flight of stairs just to AVOID him, during a ski trip I couldn't concentrate while skiing causing me to make a fool of myself and almost die (we had the same ski instructor). And he was teased also, making him hate me or so a friend said. If I told it word for word, it would be very humorous. This was my first true and second crush but this was a major one (heart skipping, stomach flips, brain stops working, pupils get bigger, and what not, but I never stalked him or wrote his name on/in my notebook, it was not puppy-love). So, you know how that felt, at least most of you. Ta-da! my unrequited love story.

merged: 12-08-2005 ~ 11:55am
I always thought men were digusting until I was 12 (horomones kicked in), and even during the time I liked him.
When I was in seventh grade i liked Jazz (this is what I called him w/ my friends) or Jasper (real name), he was weird and funny. And my friend accidently, okay it was intentional, told him I wanted to dance w/ him at a dance, which was true but I didn't want him to know. I ran away thinking where am I going to hide, and they later told me he just stood there and kinda nervous but didn't answer. I was shocked and thankfully x-mas break began right after the dance. So, for one week, stressing over it, second forgetting it. Then I came back *deep breath* and the horror! I was teased by most of the students and almost killed myself jumping over a flight of stairs just to AVOID him, during a ski trip I couldn't concentrate while skiing causing me to make a fool of myself and almost die (we had the same ski instructor). And he was teased also, making him hate me or so a friend said. If I told it word for word, it would be very humorous. This was my first true and second crush but this was a major one (heart skipping, stomach flips, brain stops working, pupils get bigger, and what not, but I never stalked him or wrote his name on/in my notebook, it was not puppy-love). So, you know how that felt, at least most of you. Ta-da! my unrequited love story.

uhh...when I jumped down the stairs, I didn't try to kill myself, it was face him and die of embrassment or run and be known as the crazy girl who liked him. Chose the second one, cuz I was panicking and brain wasn't working.

Wow, that must had been tough for you... ::hug::
As for me, 4th grade, I had a crush on this guy, Simon Wu, who was the "coolest" looking guy in class and he was a good soccer player and all. One day during our class soccer game, no one wanted to be the goalie on his opposing team (I was in that team) and unable to get over the peer pressure of everyone nominating me to be the goalie, I gave in. When I saw him running towards me kicking the ball, I was half panicing but at the same time half hoping that he might, just might, kick the ball a little softer than usual because I was hoping that he care enough to wouldn't want to risk hurting me. But he didnt soften up at all and the ball missed me by just a couple inches. During class, sometimes I would catch him looking at me, but that was about it. One day in my junior or senior year in high school, I received an AIM IM from a person who said he used to go to the same middle school as Simon. He told me that Simon showed him a picture of me and admitted that he liked me back in elementary school days. I was so surprised and happy that I went to bed with a smile on my face that night. I guess this isn't so much unreguited love, or love at all for that matter, but yeah... I am still trying to find him now, but I have searched and searched everywhere possible and still no trace of him at all. Simon, if you ever happen to read this, please reply. In the meantime, I would like to ask all of you reading this, which is worse? losing love/heartbreak or not finding love at all? sorry for the long post... ^^;

You mean there's another type of love?

Kidding.

Yes I have experienced unrequited love, many times. Man, it is annoying. :p

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

love?.........what is this thing called love?.....is it something to eat?

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by lordofgamblerslove?.........what is this thing called love?.....is it something to eat?

It is obvious that lordofgamblers is either in too much love or never in love before.

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

xXkiwinessXx, I think that it would be worse never to find love. I think the hurt of losing someone is worth having experienced it, having memories from it.
Though... I haven't actually lost anyone myself...so I probably can't really say...

merged: 12-09-2005 ~ 08:28am

Quote by ozguitar67yeah, this happened to me in high school. it seemed like i chased after this girl forever. i know it was almost one whole school year. i asked her out multiple times, tried to hang out with her and stuff. we were friends, and she knew...she just wouldn't return any feelings. we were interested in the same things and all that. i'm actually surprised i never felt bad or down about it, because she would go out with other people in the circle of friends. ;_; i would sing to her and other silly stuff that i can't remember right now. haha, it was so silly now that i look back on it. i don't feel bad, and i'm glad i did it.

i think that was the only time that really happened.

I think that's nice that you were happy to do that...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

I had these two guys who sort of liked me but I don't feel the same =.=" this is frustrating cos the guy whom I liked is too shy about it..I keep rejecting the other two guys but they just can't seem to get the message and the guy I like is like...'hopeless'

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

onedayiwillcome

girl who fell in da rabbit hole

yes! yes! it was so sad......i really really wanted to go out with him but he graduated before i could ask him out. )_)

Signature Image

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

well with me i was bad with girls, then one day a girl came out and said she liked me but i didn't like her but it didn't stop her and i did many things to get rid of her, and i decided i would go for her friend and now we are boyfriend and girlfriend hey thats simillar to your story, maybe we should bring our couples together for a date......hehe....so what do you think a date

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Joslin

i wish

i had a past relationship when this particular guy told me that his feelings for me were no more after being together for a year... though the time was not long, but the feeling i have for him was strong... it took me quite some time to get over it... and it seems like after we broke off he immediately got another from his school and soon after another year he dumped her...

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

Well, unfortunately I'm the type of girl that I can be attracted easily, but unless I see that the guy might share the same affection, I don't hit on him and might spend the rest of my years liking him. Yeah, not that fun. Now the guys that I've gone on a limb for, even less fun. But there was one guy who just left me like x_x because I liked him, never told him, but he found out. Then one day he asked me if I really did like him and I told him I did, that I never stopped liking him, it's just the feeling wasn't cultivated. (I imagine my heart like a garden, there's a lot of seeds, they don't die, they just don't grow unless they decide to grow... me and my metaphors) Then he said he liked me back, but that our families were too different and I was in high school, he was in college (now Im in college) and it just left me >=0! Then another case was one of my co-workers, but he handled me kindly. He just said he wasn't ready and we're no really good friends. I hold no grudges against him, not even the one who said our families were too different, but if he ever tries to ask me out, it has to be a miracle if I ever say yes.

Love, Ani ^_^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.