Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where does your creativity mostly take place? - Minitokyo

Where does your creativity mostly take place?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Actually, in my bedroom!
there's no other place in the world OX
i keep all my ideas and dreams in there! :)

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

My most creative ideas would probably come from either outside in the sun chillin' out or watching a few of my fav animes with a girlfriend.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

me, i would say i felt the spark in oddest places in a classroom, looking at a tree or scenery, or just random thoughts and witnessing a piece of machinery when i am thinking of making a wall of tech style./

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Quote by KaburaActually, in my bedroom!
there's no other place in the world OX
i keep all my ideas and dreams in there! :)

I agree with you

Signature Image

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Definitely in front of the computer. Especially when I'm doing something not related to photoshop, like watching anime.

At night, while watching television, listening to music, preferebly doing several things all at once.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Creativity takes place for me whenever I'm bored XD It can be anywhere, not just when I'm bored as well. I think up lots of things when I walk or bike...and I tend to want to draw or write when something really cool pops in my mind. Having a pencil and paper at hand helps. XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

rainbowflareon

rainbowflareon

I AM DEVIL.

...When doing homework or in lesson timeXD

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by Sallyf322Creativity takes place for me whenever I'm bored XD It can be anywhere, not just when I'm bored as well. I think up lots of things when I walk or bike...and I tend to want to draw or write when something really cool pops in my mind. Having a pencil and paper at hand helps. XD

The same to me! ^_^'

Signature
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Usually when i m with my friends when i come up with mad jokes :D. Other than tat its when i m in my room or idling around outside

The Outside is the best creativity source ! Going out with an ipaq and take the first idee in the form of sketch and then go back home and try to make something out of it.

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

I can say in my bedroom as well... though sometimes it also depends on my moods, and different things that I'm thinking... :)

Anmras

Pockey!

It just hits me. Often when I'm working or going for a walk.

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Starbucks! I love writing short stories there. Plus, their coffee is good! :)

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

My creativity comes out of nowhere and it hits me like a train putting my mind to overdrive and from there onwards it's like being hypnotized! can't remember what happens afterwards. :)

Signature

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Quote by ozma255My creativity comes out of nowhere and it hits me like a train putting my mind to overdrive and from there onwards it's like being hypnotized! can't remember what happens afterwards. :)

You and I are alike! ^_^'

Signature

Usually in school when I'm supposed to do work.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

In school, usually, cause I'm too busy anywhere else and my room is basically a reading room. :)

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

The most common place where new ideas come to me is right before I got to sleep, which is annoying because if I don't go and draw it I forget it by morning and I lose the idea. That has to be a bad point but then every idea that I get always looks neat.

Though sometimes inspiration comes from songs, though I'm sure a lot of people get that.

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

I usually think of ideas either in the shower, or like Ryugen, right before I'm asleep. Those are the times where my mind goes a mile a minute summarizing the days events and can be in a million places at once. It happens so often that I always keep paper and a pen on my nightstand so no ideas can get away.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.