Uchiha Itachi

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

i cant find a thread that much related to Itachi anyway i just start watching Naruto however im REALLY curious about Uchiha Itachi i mean in the end did they tell why Itachi killed his family i mean i dont think testing his skill is the only reason and does he still have the "brother feeling" towards sasuke after all he didnt kill his little brother and even asked him to live and train harder and go after him.. he is so unknown and it bothers me...

• Dec 03, 2005
Cancel

How far have you watched the anime?

Spoiler (show)

AFAIK he killed his family because he had 'lost hope with them' (too much emphasis on family and not on gaining power). Sasuke also surmised at one point that the reason Itachi did not kill him was because he (Itachi) did not want to bear the guilt of killing the entire family and that he wanted Sasuke to kill him as an avenger.

• Dec 03, 2005

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

im at the chuuyin exam part well i skipped alot cause the show time is around my school time

• Dec 03, 2005

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Cancel

I think you should start watching again when you have the time.. Coz, it's not really that nice to listen from someone else coz everything'll be cut short... Btw, i think it's chuunin..

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

• Dec 03, 2005

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

Cancel

all i now about Uchiha Itachi is all here

Name: Uchiha Itachi
1st Appearance: Chapter 141
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Voice Actor: Eirou Ishikawa
Techniques: Sharingan (Sharingan), Fire Element; Grand Fireball (Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu), Shadow clones (Kage bunshin no jutsu), Divine Illumination Jutsu (Amaterasu), Illusionary Underworld Moon (Tsukiyomi)

Uchiha Itachi is one of the last of the Uchiha clan, with his brother, Uchiha Sasuke. They are the only survivors of the Uchiha clan, which was once praised as the strongest clan in Leaf village.

Itachi is the Shinobi that killed the entire Uchiha clan Apart from Sasuke. And when he was a Shinobi of the Leaf, Itachi graduated from the Chuunin selection exam at the age of 10, and when he was 13 he was a ANBU Captain! At current it's unknown why Itachi let Sasuke live, it may be because only a Mangekyou sharigan user can kill him, and he wished to be killed by his brother. Or prehaps he let him live because "He wasn't even worth killing" either way, he forced his brother to live a painfull life, swearing that he will avenge the clan and kill Itachi.
Itachi has the feared bloodline ability, the Sharigan eye. Which he can use to copy the opponents techniques and also see through other techniques. Itachi has also mastered the Sharigan eye, so he can use the "Mangekyou sharigan" which is a extremely dangerous technique.

Itachi is currently a member of the organization "Akatsuki" Which is comprised of "Sly S-Rank Criminals" as Kakashi stated. There Goal is Unknown, but we DO know that Itachi and his partner Kisame where ordered to find Kuuybi (The nine tails fox demon), and take it with them, and so they have to kidnap Naruto.
Itachi first appeared in Episode 80, where we breifly veiwed him and Kisame observing the ruined Leaf village, after Orochimarus invasion. We also found out around that time that Itachi is able to defeat Kakashi quite easily, he didn't even break a sweat when he and Kakashi fought.

Signature
im the one and only rave master

• Dec 03, 2005

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

i now the basic about him i try to search fully profile about him but still doesnt work he just too mystery...>.<

• Dec 04, 2005

BankotsuInuyashasgirl

BankotsuInuyashasgirl

SURRENDER TO MY SPORK!!

Cancel

Yeah I don't know that much about Itatchi... alls that I've heard is that he's the evil brother of the Uchiha clan out of Sasuke and him..

Step into my world where there's countless things to see...endless possibilities let me take you to a place where desires flow deep
See an odyssey of dreams...and the best of fantasies... All this for your eyes on, step into my world

Cancel

Quote by spider-x
Itachi is currently a member of the organization "Akatsuki" Which is comprised of "Sly S-Rank Criminals" as Kakashi stated. There Goal is Unknown, but we DO know that Itachi and his partner Kisame where ordered to find Kuuybi (The nine tails fox demon), and take it with them, and so they have to kidnap Naruto.

Itachi was on a mission from Akatsuki to grab Naruto.

(spoiler) Akatsuki needs the jinchuurinki (sp?), or people who act as hosts for other beings (like Naruto or Gaara), to summon some kind of monster to take control. (end spoiler)

Quote by spider-x

Techniques: Sharingan (Sharingan), Fire Element; Grand Fireball (Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu), Shadow clones (Kage bunshin no jutsu), Divine Illumination Jutsu (Amaterasu), Illusionary Underworld Moon (Tsukiyomi)

Itachi is very skilled in genjutsu (illusionary techniques).

• Dec 06, 2005

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

yea kinda read a summary about that but im mean WHY did he kill his family...

• Dec 06, 2005
Cancel

Quote by llxcharlenexllyea kinda read a summary about that but im mean WHY did he kill his family...

Itachi said it himself... he wanted to get stronger.

• Dec 09, 2005

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Cancel

i think that was very lame reason, if he wanted to get stronger, why didn't he just the hokage or something like that

Signature

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Cancel

Because, the Uchiha family was the greatest family in all of Konoha.

• Dec 09, 2005

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Cancel

Quote by StryderHiryuuBecause, the Uchiha family was the greatest family in all of Konoha.

i don't think that's totaly true, the Uchiha were great but imo, the Hyuuga is the greatest clan in Konoha

Signature

Cancel

Quote by spider-xall i now about Uchiha Itachi is all here

Name: Uchiha Itachi
1st Appearance: Chapter 141
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Voice Actor: Eirou Ishikawa

Uchiha Itachi is one of the last of the Uchiha clan, with his brother, Uchiha Sasuke. They are the only survivors of the Uchiha clan, which was once praised as the strongest clan in Leaf village.

Itachi is the Shinobi that killed the entire Uchiha clan Apart from Sasuke. And when he was a Shinobi of the Leaf, Itachi graduated from the Chuunin selection exam at the age of 10, and when he was 13 he was a ANBU Captain! At current it's unknown why Itachi let Sasuke live, it may be because only a Mangekyou sharigan user can kill him, and he wished to be killed by his brother. Or prehaps he let him live because "He wasn't even worth killing" either way, he forced his brother to live a painfull life, swearing that he will avenge the clan and kill Itachi.
Itachi has the feared bloodline ability, the Sharigan eye. Which he can use to copy the opponents techniques and also see through other techniques. Itachi has also mastered the Sharigan eye, so he can use the "Mangekyou sharigan" which is a extremely dangerous technique.

Itachi first appeared in Episode 80, where we breifly veiwed him and Kisame observing the ruined Leaf village, after Orochimarus invasion. We also found out around that time that Itachi is able to defeat Kakashi quite easily, he didn't even break a sweat when he and Kakashi fought.

Oh yeah... Wikipedia rules..

• Dec 10, 2005

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

actually the both clan is a bit different after all Hyuuga is stronger at fighting and Uchiha are stronger at Illution Jutsu

anyway back to Itachi i read a summary on this site cant remember the name but it said that he was somehow betrayed or something like that

• Dec 10, 2005
Cancel

This is all so interesting to me. I just really started watching the show. So I'm way behind on all this Naruo info.

• Mar 03, 2006

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

well im on filler part episode 174

• Mar 03, 2006
Cancel

In the manga we didn't get to know much more about Itachi's true reasons for killing his family. I also don't believe that he just did it because he wanted to test his abilities.

The manga is NOT finished yet (and not even close to be finished soon) so we will probably find out @ the end of the manga.

Cancel

Ok MAJOR SPOILER HERE, AND I MEAN HUGE SPOILER. DO NOT BLAME ME IF YOU READ THIS BECAUSE YOU DID ASK:

Itachi is really working for ANBU and is spying on Akatsuki for them, he killed the Uchiha because they ordered him too, because they were plotting to murder the rest of Konoha, but he couldn't kill Sasuke because he loved him too much. He lied about testing himself so that Sasuke had someone to blame, and a reason to get stronger. He planned a fight where Sasuke would become so desparate the he would be forced to let the part of Orochimaru take over him, then destroyed it, thus freeing him from the cursed seal. After that he purposely let Sasuke kill him so he could unlock that 'Ultimate Sharingan'
thing. Basically Itachi is the bestest older brother you could possibly hope for.

Do you get why I HATE sasuke so much now?

• Aug 30, 2008

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Seriously don't bump threads that are more then 2 years old.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.