Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime VS Manga - Minitokyo

Anime VS Manga

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Yeh, I've always been an anime type of girl. Manga has never really appealed to me, for the reason that it seems more empty than anime. The lack of sound, movement and colour makes it look dull and boring. Thus I've never understood my friends' avid passion for manga. Don't get me wrong, I love reading books. But in this case moving pretty pictures are more attractive and fulfilling to me.

What do you like better? And why?

And if you're a manga fan, please tell me why it's so worthwhile to read.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

well i like both Manga and Anime,to me Manga seem to tell you more about the story.While anime,it don't really tell you more but at least they move.So i watch and read as well.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

This thread, if you had to choose? , is similar. I don't think we need another classic anime vs manga thread either.

Closed.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.